Round 1: Universeman versus Demon Lord!
195 7 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Ba ha ha ha! With you 999 waifus, I now have enough virgins for the ritual!” The DemonLord laughs evilly. "I'm going to be the strongest!"

 

“No! Please! Someone help me!” a yellow haired girl cries.

 

“Please no!" Another girl is crying too. "I’m not even virgin!

 

"What? You're not a virgin?... No problem! I can just make you a virgin again! Ba ha ha ha ha!” the DemonLord laughs louder.

 

“Noooo! Pleaseee!” the girls cry louder!

 

“Why not? Watch me! Adacabraa---” the Demon Lord waves his stick, but is interrupted. 

 

“Vinnnnnnn! Dimension shift! BOOM! Ha ha ha landing so cool! Sorry I’m late!” a purple skinned man appears.

 

“What? Who the heck are you?” the Demon Lord eyes shot open.

 

“It’s you! Universeman!” a girl with green hair yells cheerfully. 

 

“Haaa? What the heck is Universeman?” the Demon Lord shouts.

 

“What? You don’t know ME!?” the man shouts back.

 

“No, I don’t!” the Demon Lord shouts louder.

 

“It’s ME! UNIVERSEMAN!” the man shouts even louder than the Demon Lord. “THE MAN OF UNIVERSE! My left eye shines like the sun and my right eye glows like the moon!" he then makes a cool pose, "the death star is the core of my heart and the black hole is boiling inside my stomach!”

 

“Blackhole inside his stomach!!! Oh my god so cool!” a brown haired girl yells.

 

“And I can sneeze shooting stars!”

 

“Universeman I love you!” 

 

“NO! I STILL DON’T KNOW YOU! WRYYYY!” the Demon Lord is now screaming, trying to silent the girls and Universeman..

 

“Jeeez... “ Universeman sighs. “You are the Demon Lord, but don’t know me? Are you stupid?” 

 

"Heeeze..." the girls signs too. “So stupid~~~~~"

 

“INSOLENT!” the Demon Lord gets angry, then pulls out a gun and shots! “Pew PEW!... What? I missed?”

 

“Ha ha ha ha!” Universeman hugs his stomach and laughs. “This mere tiny weapon can harm me? Ridiculous!”

 

“Haa? What ridiculous?” the Demon Lord is triggered. “But how did you do it?”

 

“Simple!” Universeman then explains, “that bullet flew with the speed of six millions seven hundred and sixty five thousands five hundreds and fifty four miles per second. Then I just have to move at the speed of six millions seven hundred and sixty five thousands five hundreds and fifty four point one miles per second to dodge! It’s science!”

 

“Science my ass!” the Demon Lord shouts angrily. “I’m not very good at math, but I know you are just bluffing!”

 

“Pfffft!” Universeman shakes his head. “If you think so, then what can I do to make you believe me?”

 

“Ba ha ha! If you are that powerful,” the Demon Lord makes a smug face, “have a taste of my ultimate move!”

 

“Haha! Come! I will taste them all!” Universeman puffs his chest.

 

“Alright! Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~... cha-ching!” the Demon Lord is charging his ultimate! “One hundred thousand percent! Eat this! Demon Flaming burn of Death Beam Pshowwwwwwww!!!!!”

 

“Oh no! Watch out Universeman!” the girls scream in worry! “It’s Death Beam PshoW!”

 

“Pshoww pshowww! COMBO! Demon Flaming burn of Death Beam Pshowwwwwwww x2! Pshowwwww! Pshowwww! Pshowwww! Pshowwwww! Pshowwww!”

 

“X2 my ass!” a black haired girl shouts. “You shot that shit 5 times already! Noooooo Universeman!!!!!”

 

“Nooooo!!!!”

 

“Silent! I said I’m not good at math! Didn’t you hear?”

 

“You! You are such a bad guy!”

 

“Of course! I’m the Demon Lord ba ha ha ha!”

 

“Oh no… Universeman…” the girls cry…”only his ashes left… hu hu hu”

 

“Ba ha ha ha! Universeman is no more!” the Demon Lord laughs out loud. “He died under my Demon Flaming icy beam Pshowww!!!”

 

“Wooooosssh! Regenerationnnn!” Universeman comes back!

 

“No way!” the Demon Lord screams in disbelief. “I blew him up to pieces smaller than electrons so how can he even regenerate?”

 

“Ha ha haa!” Universeman laughs. “What an awesome ultimate move you have there! But not nearly enough! I can only be killed if you reduce me to one-hundredth size of the smallest electron!”

 

“Then eat this! Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ …” the Demonlord is charging again! “cha-ching! One million trillion percent! Eat this! Demon Explosion of Death Ray Pwh-”

 

“No! I refuse to eat that!” Universeman shakes his head. “Black Hole SunLight! Kapooowwww!!!”

 

“Aaaa! what is this sunligh!? I’m burninggg!!! Aaaaaaaaaa!!!”

 

“Ha ha ha! One more! Huuuuuuu~ … Black Hole Sunlight Kapoooowwww!!!”

 

“Aaaaaaaa!” the Demon Lord is dying! “Aaaaaaa!”

 

“One more time! Scream with me girls!” Universeman charges his skill one last time.  Sunlightttttttttttt…”

 

He and the girls shouts in unison. “KAPOWWWWWWW!!!!!” 

 

“AAAAaaaa.. Uu.. urhh…blah blah, I’m vomiting blood!… blah blah I died,” the Demon Lord ist ded.

 


 

“Yes! We did it! The Demon Lord is no more! Thank you Universeman! Thank you very much!” a white haired girl smiles and pours wine into Universeman’s glass.

 

“Aha! No problem!” Universeman sips wine, celebrating. “Now, I will untie all of you and return you home!”

 

“Yeaaaaah! Let’s go to Universeman’s home!” all the girls cheer.

 

“What?” Universeman shakes his head. “No no no, not my home, your home!”

 

“Yadaaa~!” the girls protest.  

 

“My house is too fa-- No, it’s destroyed!” a grey haired girl cries. “Demon Lord destroyed my house!”  

 

“Yeahhh! My house too!”

 

“Mine too!”

 

“I see…” Universeman scratchs his chin.

 

“Since we all have no place to return, please let us go with you great hero Universeman! We want to serve you! You can do anything with us!”

 

“I’m sorry, I can’t.” Universeman refuses. “I’m not dense enough to not understand your motives. However… I have swore to my heart that I will only be interested in lolis!”

 

“Then make us loli!” a transparent haired girl yells. “Make us your loli please!”

 

“Yes! Universeman please!”

 

“Aha! What a nice idea!” Universeman’s eyes glow upon hearing that. “But are you sure about this?”

 

“Yes! Please make us your loli so we can sneak into your bed and call you onii-chan every day!” the girls answer in unison.

 

“Haha! Very well! I will use my spell now, so hang in there!” Universeman waves his stick, a magical circle appears

 

“Yes! Hooray! All the girls cheer in happiness. “Loli time!”

 

“Ravioli ravioli, please make these girls my loli loli...” Universeman is chanting… lights of culture appear. “Yoshhh! Here I gooo!!!! There’s no turning back now!”

 

“YESSS! LOLIFY US!”

 

“Oraaaaaaaaaa! Anime blessing, second move!” Universeman shouts and points his stick at the girls. “LOLIFICATION!!!”

 

“Uwaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” such an intense light! “Uwahhhhhhh!!!!!”

 

“Hang in thereee girlsss!!!!” Universeman shouts.

 

“AAAAaaa!” the girls’ body is changing! “My hands are shrinking! My skin is shining!!”

 

“My voice!! Fwa fwaaaaaaaaa!!!”

 

“Swwuuuuuwahhhhh!!!”

 

“Uwahhhhhh!!!!”

“Aaaaa… I’m cuming!!!” 

 

“I’m cumming toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! NYAAAAHHHHH!”

 

...

 

“Huff huff” Universeman is now breathing heavily as he just used so much power. “Transformation complete! I accidentally turned some of you into babies, but other than that it was a great success! Ha ha ha ha!”

 

“Yes! I’m so happy!” a blue haired loli throws her hands up.

 

“I’m all flat now yayyy!” a pink haired loli is exploring her own chest.

 

“Oooooh! I have cat ears!” another loli says. 

 

“Thank you, onii-chan!” all the lolis smile at the same time. 

 

“HA ha ha!” Universeman blushes. “Very good! Now follow me! Let’s go ho-...”

 

“BOOM! EXPLOSION LANDING SO COOL!  NOT SO FAST UNIVERSEMAN!” another purple guy appears, interrupting the teleportation.

 

“What!? It’s YOU! WHAT are you doing here?” Universeman shouts in surprise, as the guy looks exactly like him! “UNIVERSEMAN… ALTER!?”  

4