Round 3: Universeman versus Beryman!
58 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Universeman…” the macho Beryman looks at Universeman with disgusted eyes.

 

“Hmmm… So you have come for me, BERYMAN?” Universeman greets him with disgusted eyes too. “Or should I say … BLUEBERY!?”

 

‘What?” Beryman is in disbelief. “How can you know my real name!?”

 

“I know all lolicons’ names! And you are my number one lolicon rival!”

 

“Oh no! My secret has been found!” Beryman shouts. “Then I cannot let you live for another day…” he then speaks with a low voice. “Prepare to die!”

 

“Yes!” Universeman accepts the challenge. “However, I have to teleport all these loli girls to my place for their safety! first”

 

“Noooo!” the lolis protest “Universeman! We want to fight with you!!!”

 

“No girls!” Universeman shakes his head. “This guy is very dangerous! Even I only have one percent chance of victory!”

 

“Nooo! We don’t care!” one serpent haired girl pouts. “Please let me help you! Use our power!” she then begs with teary eyes.

 

“You done talking, Universeman?” Beryman is losing his patience.

 

“No! Please wait a second, Beryman! I must finish convincing these girls!”

 

“Alright! You now have five minutes!” 

 


 

“Listen, girls,” Universeman turns and with a stick, he begins casting a spell. “Leave this place immediately, and please tell my sister that I love h...”

 

“TIME BENDING! Five minutes is over!” Beryman suddenly moves. “Omae wa mou shindeiru!”

 

“What?” Universeman turns around, but too late!

 

“Pshoww!!! ONE PUNCHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

“UwahhhhH!!!! Vomiting blood and died!” Universeman ist ded.

 

“Nooooooooo!” the girls are all shredding tears, screaming. “Universemannnnnnn!!!!!!”

 

“Ha ha ha ha ha! You’re too naive, Universeman!” Beryman makes a statement. “Only bakas would fall for that! Now with your death, all your lolis will belong to ME!!!” he then walks towards the girl.

 

“Nooooo!” a loli girl with hair on fire screams “I will not be yours! I belong to Universeman!!!”

 

“Don’t you girls dare talk back to me! Or I will lewd you!” Beryman shouts with scary eyes, as hundreds of tentacles are growing out from him. 

 

“No…..”  

 

“WOSSSSHHH!H!!! REGENERATION!!!” Universeman ist bac!

 

“What?” Beryman startles. “How can you even survive my serious punch?”

 

“Ha ha ha!” Universeman laughs. “Turns out I am the incarnation of anime justice! As long as there is loli who need protection, I cannot die!”

 

“WHATT?” Beryman panics. “How is that even possible?”

 

“I’m sorry girls!” Universeman then turns around, smiling at his lolis. “I’m so sorry for rejecting your emotions. Now that I know your feelings for me are real! Then I cannot let myself lose to this lowly evil, who exists just to lewd as much lolis as possible!”

 

“Yayyyy!” all the girls cheer in unison. “We love you Universeman!”

 

“Goood, now please help me girls!” Universeman says. “For the sake of all lolis in the universe! No, FOR THE SAKE OF ALL LOLIS IN EVERY UNIVERSEE!”

 

“WHAT?” Beryman takes a few steps back, as something just appeared on Universeman’s palm. “What is that? What is this shining ball of light?” he screams in fear.

 

“It’s the ultimate form of all Loli’s love in the Universe gathering inside my palm! The purest form of Love!” Universeman explains with a passionate voice “It’s the Ultimate energy bomb! And with this, we will destroy you!”

 

“No! No! It can’t be! Aaaaa!” Beryman tries to run, but trips on his own tentacles.  

 

“Take this!” Universeman is about to launch the attack! 

 

“NOOO!” Beryman screams his lungs out. “The power is too much! Even I, Beryman, cannot take it! No! Stop! Please! STOPPPPP!!!!!”

 

“You are already ded!” Universeman states, then turns his head look at the lolis. “Are you ready?”

 

“YES!!!” all the girls shout at the same time. “R’ETZ GO!!!” 

 

“Then hereeeee weeeeee gooooo!” Universeman says. Say it with me!!!”

 

“NOoooooooo!!!!!!” Beryman is screaming and shivering and shaking and peeing! 

 

“UNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Universeman is putting all his power into this one attack! 

 

“NOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

 

“LOLI!!!” and the girls are also praying with all their hearts too!

 

“STOPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!”

 

“EXPLOSIONNNN!!!” 

 

BOOM!

 

BOOM!

 

BOOOM!

 

BOOOOOOOOMMM!!

 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!...

 


 

“Hah… hah... “ Universeman breathes heavily. “Woah… what an attack…” he mutters. “Beryman… ist ded.”

2