Chapter 29: Straus siblings
889 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both turned around and saw three people standing behind them, two young girls and a young man.

The girl in the front, was a short petit girl, with short white hair and blue eyes.

She wore a short, dark red dress with a with collar and bow and above her elbows, she wore gold rings with a pale pink fabric flowing down from them.

She also wore tall, black socks along with brown shoes.

She was around 155 cm tall and looked like the youngest of the group, around 15 years old.

The second girl had a mean look on her face and looked like she would battle anyone at the slightest provocation.

She had a slim figure and was only a bit taller than the other girl.

She had blue eyes and long white hair that was tied in a high, larger ponytail and held by a massive dark red ribbon.

The front of her face was framed by two bangs that reached her chest and her forehead was covered by a large strand.

She donned a dark, skimpy sleeveless shirt adorned with some light curved motifs on the chest, a pair of leather shorts held up by a studded belt with a demonic-looking buckle and thigh-high boots with stiletto heels, each bearing a skull adorned by a flower on their upper front parts.

She also sported a bracelet shaped like a demonic arm around her right wrist, a ring on the same hand's middle finger, and dark nail polish.

She looked like, she was about the same age as Aversia and Zeldaris, 17.

The last young man had a large, muscular build and was almost as tall as Aversia and Zeldaris.

He also had short, spiky white hair and dark eyes.

Unlike the other two, who had white skin, he had tan colored skin.

He wore a Japanese high school uniform and brown shoes.

He seemed to be about 16 years old.

Aversia and Zeldaris guessed that the three were siblings.

All three of them had also a guild-mark on their body and the mark was from a guild that became quite popular in the last few years Fairy Tail.

“Sure, we can show you the way, but please answer me how you knew?”, said Zeldaris at the girl in the front.

Realizing what he meant, she smiled and said, “We asked some of the people here and they said that you two went almost daily into the forest and should be the ones that know the forest better than anyone.”

 Both Aversia and Zeldaris smiled awkwardly at that answer.

“Okay, before we go do you mind you can wait for us at the edge of the town for us, we need to tell my dad that we are going to the forest and change our clothing.”, said Aversia with an apologetic look on her face.

The three had no problem with that and walked ahead.

Aversia and Zeldaris ran towards the forge to tell Vulcan that they would go to the woods.

Vulcan had no objections and just told them to be careful, as for work, there was not much to do for the day and Vulcan would be enough for it.

The two of them ran back home and changed clothing.

Which meant that Aversia got out of the hoody and the underwear beneath and changed into a dark red bikini top and Zeldaris changed into a simple black shirt.

You might be wondering why they were wearing so little for this, the reason for that is simple, they don´t need armor.

Even without their scales was their skin tougher than most armors and most weapons would not be able to leave even a scratch on them and their physical strength is inhuman even without strengthening their body´s with magic.

They are also now able to turn part of their body back into their original from.

Also, the fact that they don´t want to damage their clothes is a reason as well.

After changing their clothes and grabbing a few daggers and knifes, they ran towards the edge of the town where the three from Fairy Tail would wait for them.

When they arrived there, the three siblings were quite surprised.

On their way to the forest, they decided to introduce themselves and the three siblings did the same.

The tomboyish goth girl was the oldest sibling Mirajane Strauss.

The other girl was the youngest sibling Lisanna Strauss, and their brother was named Elfman Strauss.

The three of them took an S-class request to kill the Beast and just arrived in Clover.

“We probably should have taken Natsu with us, just to be sure.”, said Lisanna with a worried look on her face.

Aversia and Zeldaris turned around when they heard Lisanna mention the name Natsu.

“Is the Natsu that you mentioned be by any chance a fire dragon slayer and searching for Igneel.”, asked both.

The three siblings were surprised for a moment, before they nodded.

Both felt relieve, finally they heard anything about one of them.

“So, tell me how our little brother is doing?”, said Aversia.

The eyes of all three of them widened in shock, when they heard that, because Natsu never mentioned that he had an older brother and sister.

“We are not blood related with him, but we still think of him as our little brother. He and Igneel lived with us for a few years.”, explained Zeldaris.

It took the three sibling a few minutes to process this and after that they asked them a ton of questions.

For it was the first time to be overwhelmed by questions.

Aversia and Zeldaris tried to answer all the questions as good as they could.

In the end they sat down and talked about Natsu and their history with him for almost three hours.

Lisanna also told the two about Natsu´s search for Igneel, apparently, he rarely mentioned that he lived with Igneel in a village.

“He probably thinks that he will find us or at least learn of our location when he finds Igneel.”, said Zeldaris, who was quite disappointed that Natsu didn´t mention them.

Aversia tried to cheer him up.

“Anyway, how about we go with you to your guild and visit him after you finished your job?”, asked Aversia.

The three siblings smiled and agreed.

Shortly after they continued their journey.

The Beast lived in a cave that was quite a bit away from the town.

It was easily to find, since there were quite a lot of bones that laid before the entrance.

“That is the dean of the Beast, if I may utter my opinion, then you should attack around sunset. The Beast is mostly night active and sleeps in the day, but his senses are sharp even when he is sleeping and let´s his guard down when he is about to wake up. And as for how we know, we sneaked multiple times into his cave, while he was sleeping, he noticed us almost immediately.”, said Aversia toward the siblings.

“Thank you for the tip. Lisanna can you please get a look at the surrounding area from the sky. Elfman you and I are going to look at the immediate surrounding of the cave. As for you two, get the hell out of here, before I punch your teeth in.”, said Mirajane.

Lisanna transformed into a giant bird and flew off to scout the surrounding area, while Aversia and Zeldaris were surprised by Mirajane´s sudden mood shift.

The two of them headed back to tell Vulcan about Natsu.

Vulcan was incredibly happy when he heard the news about Natsu and agreed that Aversia and Zeldaris should go with the siblings to the guild and visit him.

They continued to talk until it went dark and they were on their way back home, when suddenly the earth started to tremble, and the roar of the Beast was raging through the air.

Hello there, thank you very much for reading and i hope you enjoeyed it.

A bit shorter then the last few chapters, but i thought that that point would be a good point to end the chapter.

My arm is doing a lot better but i am still on sick leave for the next week and the funny thing is that shortly after that my shool begins again, probably online because of Covid.

Anyway, i hope to see you all in the next chapter, bye.

31