Chapter 2: Holy S***! I’m In A Fantasy World!
1.5k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The mysterious door suddenly sucked me in as I felt my body begining to fade out and quickly fade back in into existence as I could feel my body moving so fast, I was like being pulled by a rocket from just the sheer force. 

When I arrived at the other side, my insides started to rumble and I could feel myself puking from the after effect of being instantly pulled from one place to another.

[Host. Your first time traveling may cause nausea and a slight case of-]

"Hurp-*Vomits*"

[....of vomitting.]

I couldn't care about what the mysterious voice had said since I feel like vomitting my own stomach from the sheer disgust of tasting my own vomit. Lets not mention the fact that I didn't eat since last night and the vomit was probably the acid left into my stomach as it was etching taste of my acid coming out from my mouth. 

[Host. Can we continue our discussion?] 

"Gimme... A... Minute..."

I wanted some time since I just woke up and had to vomit like being wasted last night and end up losing the acid on my stomach. It hurts so much since I haven't eaten yet and my body began to sway as I slump down from the nausia and exhaustion. 

[Apologies Host. Integrating the system and the store needed the Host Personally and the deadline was almost expired. However, due to the Host's Obedient and quick acceptance to the System, i am permitted to give the Host a reward for not only the first reward to the start of the store's opening, but with the quick agreement to being the Host for the Entertainment Store System.]

[Mission Reward for 'My First Other World Internet Cafe': 20 Personal Computers and 4 VR enabled Personal Computers.] 

[Mission Reward for 'Wow, that was quick': Modern Internet Cafe Design.]

While I was still daze from new things happening without me adjusting my head, bright light began to shine right in front of me as I could feel the rumble of the place shaking. 

"Wha... Wa... What... The hell..." 

I didn't expect that my day that I tried to close my internet cafe, I accidentally opened a new one but it be in another world. Yet, I didn't know about that until later on... 

I was too preoccupied with my current situation as I was still blinded by the light. When it began to deminished, I could barely see the room clearly and felt like the empty room I was before had slowly turned into a normal internet cafe. 

It wasn't the normal city Internet cafe with Air cons and cool gaming chairs. It was decent enough that it evenly spaces out each pc and even has a cover for each people for privacy and a single pc at the front which has the full view of every pc. 

Then, there's also 4 private rooms which I didn't check out inside as I was still amazed at how the ordinary room I was in turned into this.

"Wow...this is unbelievable..." 

I was throughly amaze at what I'm seeing now. The chairs were not comfy but still decent to not be uncomfortable, the distance with each PC was quite big to almost fit two people, there was a bathroom which was quite relaxing since I'll have trouble if my customers hold their bladder and the place is kinda big compared to my small internet cafe I run.

But while I was slowly digesting all the information, I suddenly realized a grave importance... 

"Wait, another world?" 

[Yes Host. You are currently in an another world called 'Dexrenia' in a state place run by multiple merchants. It isn't a big country but it holds on to the fact that you won't have trouble earning money.] 

"..............." 

I was shocked by the fact that some mysterious robotic voice in my head told me that I own a store. Now? I'm actually in some another world altogether as well! 

I quickly gone outside as I opened the door and was brought to a new sight.

"Holy S***! I'm actually in another world!"

I've been open to a new sight of people who were wearing leather and metal armor as they suddenly stopped and look at me weirdly due to me suddenly shouting at them. I was throughly shocked but after my blunder, I suddenly turned red from embarrassment and slowly close the door while peeking outside a bit.

The people at first were quite confused but suddenly continued to walk as I quickly closed the door and turned to the system. 

27