Chapter 10: AI, What Did You Do To Me?!
863 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If my classmates or colleagues from my former workplace see what I'm doing right now, they would actually be thinking how hard my balls were to do this stupid sht.

Yeah, thats right. I pissed off a Giant Lizard that is infinity times more scary than talking back to my boss about his sexual harrassment with an employee.

I wasn't only running from the Giant Flame Lizard but also manage to provoke him enough to see me as a guy who probably f***ed his wife and was caught red-handed.

With my balls of steel of not only running away but also provoking the monster worked, the adventurers gave me respect as to saved those injured folks by sacrificing my life.

"Hey ***holes! That Bastard is taunted so drop those attacks!"

One of the adventurers shouted as multiple attacks of bow and magic manage to fire off and were landing at the beast. Yet, I could feel that most would miss so I decided to boldly turned to it and ran mad in front.

"Wha..."

"Holy f***..."

With my head rushing from the adrenaline, I quickly arrive at the beast as I slid through below it and deliver a low blow horse kick by using half of my normal kick force due to sliding down.

Yet, I didn't expect my kick to cause the monster to get airborne from the attack as I manage to not only made their attacks land perfectly, I also cause it to painfully land down as I quickly avoid its body before landing.

"......."

'AI, What the F*** did you do to me?!'

I quickly thought to myself as the unbelievable had happened.

[Host. Due to entering a life and death situation, the system decided to temporarily boost the Host's body to do superhuman feats. However, the side-effects due to temporarily boosting your body will come later on.]

'Welp, I could also question my balls that may have boosted my strength but that works as well.'

Maybe its because all the blood rushing through my head did I finally notice that the Lizard was standing back again but I didn't hesitate to quickly stomped his head and quickly rush back at my shop.

I don't know how painful the side-effects were but I needed to be quickly in a safe place before it happens.

I ignored the adventurers who were thanking me and the injured party for saving them but I didn't care as I rush to my shop, open the door to my world and quickly rushing to my room.

As I finally locked my door, it seems the side-effects had started to kicked in as all my parts of my body hurt like its being stretch out like being pulled everywhere.

"F***! F***! Fffffffffffff**********************************************!!!!!!"

The pain started to increase multiple fold that I basically fainted from the sheer amounts of paint inflicted on the side-effects.

[Due to Host's Heroic Acts, System rewards the Host for the Achievement.]

[Mission Rewards for 'Stupid Heroism' : 5 Magic Stones Recieved]

[Mission Rewards for 'Mad Courage' : Body Reconfiguration]

If I was awake right now, I'll probably fainted from the sheer shock of what began to happen to my body.

——————————————————

"Ugh....now I know why my body hurts...."

After waking up from Lala land and back to reality, I started to question if everything I just experience was just a figment of my imagination. I could barely summarize what did i just experience in just a day.

I not only woke up to get transported into a world where I own an Internet Cafe there, I also experience upon seeing magic and even having to piss off a Giant Lizard.

I don't know what the hell is going on but everything just happened so suddenly and waking up just made me remind that it was just one crazy dream of mine.

[Host. It seems your mental state is affected but it suddenly returned to normal. Is it the side-effect also affected your mental state as well?]

Hearing the Robotic voice again, it seems the dream of mine was actually a reality as I looked at the windows and noticed it was nighttime.

Judging by the day/night cycle, it seems that it was probably 6-8pm as I probably slept for more than 4-5 hours.

I should feel tired from the activities that I did but surprisingly, my body was like in a perfect condition for some reason.

I didn't expect that when I passed by a mirror, I was surprise at the image.

"Hmn...i didn't expect my gramps being hand..."

Only did I notice it immediately what happened as I slowly touch myself and the other side was reflected the same image...

"AI, What did you do to me?!" 

15