Chapter 20: Rivals
565 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its not like we are dating and all but seeing both of them, I suddenly felt the dread of fear that I suddenly forgot why I wanted to become a chef and dream of making the best dish.

Selina's restaurant has always had its ups and down. There was one time that her store was almost in debt and it even went to have her body be sold as payment.

I was young and reckless and while I manage to save her from selling herself, I had put my life in danger and even died if I wasn't saved in time.

"You F***ing idiot! I thought your smart but your as retarded as Peter! Putting your life in danger like that. "

"Wow Selina, hehe. I, at least have more brains than Peter. But you don't have to shame him..."

While we kinda joke around after that incident, I suddenly realised that I didn't do it out of pure good will but I slowly began to grow feelings for her.

She's not as pretty as others, she tends to treat me like I'm some little brother of hers and she always insults me. But she's the only one who stood by my side, the only friend I have and even the girl whose charm amazes me.

Sure, there could be other girls who could also fill that role but after that incident, I couldn't look at other girls as I had look at her.

And that feelings I had inside and sealed for a long time, finally bloosomed when i look at that scene of her talking with another guy.

I suddenly realise why did I blurt out that dream of mind....

(I'm gonna be the a chef and make the best dish... While also tell you that the best dish I'll make is to be for your sake.)

I single shed of tear slowly popped through my face as I shook that thought off as I wipe my tear and went towards them.

"Oh, is that big bro Len?"

I seem to have forgotten that person as I focus my thought on his looks, I slowly realize the familiar thought I have and misunderstood something.

Not only did I want to dig a hole and bury my body from the embarrassment, I misunderstood someone out of pure jealousy.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Christian. Bastard you grew up nicely."

"Big Bro, I think you should look in a mirror before telling me that I change myself. What had happened to you in the time you left?" 

Christian Reyes or I used to call this brat JC because I tend to hear this guy's exploits and can't help but say 'JESUS CHRIST!' all the time.

This kid has some story he got from trying to date an older girl to stealing his friend's girlfriend.

If it weren't for this kid being Selina's younger brother, I would literally beat this kid from being such a daredevil. Flirting around and causing such a mess in his relationships.

Also...

"So, did you actually change your looks for the sake of winning my sister's heart or something? Quite the coward you are Big bro."

"F*** off!" 

To be honest, I would had grind this kid's head for telling such a impossible conclusion to our relationship but after realizing that my feelings for his sister were true, I could barely refute to his comment.

Honestly, I think that this kid's social skills maybe crazy and messed up, but he seems to know how life can change in so many ways and ended up being true to the end.

"Hey Big Bro, I think that while you were being such a mess, your rivals started attacking while you've been busy organizing your thoughts."

"................"

I suddenly realized what JC was talking about as I suddenly saw one guy who wasn't quite good looking, was pretty ripped and impressive, slowly moving towards Selina as there were other two guy who just stood there and waited for him.

It seems that they somehow know each other but was slighly glaring at one another as they decided to watch the guy making his way towards Selina.

"Hey girl, I find that the dishes here isn't as hot as you. Would you mind being my take-out instead?"

"Why don't you F*** off Dan?! I'm currently busy serving customers than deal with your BS."

Selina had an unpleasant expression on her face while the guy felt like a bit creepy grinning as if he enjoyed her glare. While he seems to be looking a bit masochistic, it was more of him being a predator enjoying his prey.

He decided to let go of her as one of the guys behind him decided to come from behind the guy.

"Selina, you said your BF was coming but I don't think I see him as of yet. It seems you were just lying to us."

Selina who was quite uncomfortable was perplex as she didn't know what to do. 

But I also began to feel panic as some girls were approaching us as I couldn't barely see what's going on. 

13