Chapter 21: Natural
510 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Me and Christian were at the table and talking while also observing Selina yet there were suddenly girls slowly approaching us as it seems that they were also my classmates and junior in HS.

"Holy Sh*t! Len! I didn't expect that the smartest guy to be back and looking like a hunk."

"Hey, I heard rumours that you got fired due to helping out your female colleague from your perverted boss. While it does seem stupid but at least your the only one who had stood up against your surperior. Kinda cool if you ask me."

"Haha, I think its more stupid since I got fired even if I was in the right. But I think I know how you guys feel when I act egotistical, so its a new lesson for me."

"Oh my, Oh my, it seems our nerdy Len got a change of heart, and looks as well.... Say, would you have time for a walk at the beach?"

"Woah girl, you moving quite fast just because Len suddenly turned hunky and sh*t. Hey Len, can I learn what it feels to live in the city and talk back at my place?"

I was slowly surrounded by girls and a few guys who were interested at my sudden change and demeanor as some of the girls began to ask me out.

While I'm not currently dating right now, I could feel that my arrogant behavior slowly began to surface as I want to gloat but was pulled by Christian as he whispered something into my ear.

"Hey Big Bro. Always remember Big Sis hates that look of yours when you start showing off. I think she had liked the nicer you and it would probably raise an opportunity to your rivals if you revert back to your past self."

"...right. Sorry JC."

I decided to calm down and smile at them as I decided to be humble about it. While it may seem that I'm being puppet by this guy, he knew her sister the best and I could only submissively follow this guy's instructions.

While I don't like to be controlled, it seems that this was the only option I had if I were to impress her.

[Host. There's an emergency on the shop.]

Yet, I was suddenly interrupted by the AI as it suddenly warned me. It seems that there is trouble at the shop and I need to head there ASAP.

But I was quickly stalled by Selina approaching me as she suddenly held my shoulders while in front of everybody.

"Guys, this is my boyfriend, Len. My childhood friend and now my lover. So would you please stop bothering me?"

All of us where quite shocked at the announcement as it seems that JC was the only one who understand everything. I was too busy dealing with my old classmates and the sudden warning of the AI that I barely understand what Selina and those guys where talking about.

My mind is currently confused as my priority was a mess and while everyone was silent, I broke the ice as I needed to quickly head back to the shop.

"Sorry Guys. It seems that I have an emergency so I needed to go. Bye Babe."

Without any hesitation, I quickly pat Selina's head and wipe the hair on her forhead as I delivered a kiss on it before letting go and quickly ran back to my house.

I was too stressed out from having to think of a way to deal my rivals, the plan to impress Selina and dealing with my shop.

My mind is completely complicated right now as there was too many information I needed to deal with but the shop was my current priority as it was the only way to make money. I can't lose another job as I'm a bit afraid if I fail to follow its instructions.

Because I don't know what it would do if I fail as a Store Owner, I'll have to follow it till then until I unravel the truth of the 'Store' and 'AI'.

It would come till later on what the hell I just did but I was too worried about the AI had said about the emergency it needed my presence with.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Host. It seems that a commotion had suddenly happened in front of the store. While I feel like it shouldn't affect us, it seems the persons involve had entered our premise and began to affect our customer's safety. I recommend the termination of these two individuals.]

"Woah, Woah AI. I think its already fine if we can kick them out of the store but killing them? I think thats a bit too much."

I think that just because they aren't customers, you don't have to have a vendetta against them like it had killed your creator or something. I maybe a cheapskake but damn your thirsty for money.

Also, I think the people who were hiding in our shop are probably just kids and the outside must be their parents or something. Its just a family squabble and would be easy to fix.

"..................................................................."

""................................................................""

When I first entered back to the store, what I thought to be a petty squabble turned complicated...

13