Chapter 22: Always Protect Cuteness As A Priority
516 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I seem to understand the situation. So, can we talk about how much do they cost?"

Just one sight on the kids had made me understand the situation completely just by looking at them.

'Slaves'

The common troupe all Fantasy and Medieval world always has whether it be from a defeated country to slavery of other races, its always a common to see them in every novel I've read as the world is in a constant conflict nor peace, they would always be crime and slavery.

While my world find that its peaceful, there's always a dark and messed up world where the light never shines and there would be crimes and death on the dark zone in every world.

Take up this situation for instance, there are two kids who are currently wearing ragged clothings and dirty looking while having injuries left and right. While people would suddenly seem to pity them, its actually quite normal in this world. You can't also blame the slave merchants as they only use the opportunity to make money by using lives.

Just compare them to butchers, while it doesn't seem wrong at first, you slowly realise that the meat you ate are just the lives they taken to feed you.

So, him was basically using the opportunity to just make money is the least of my concern, even if its morally wrong.

When you lived in a poor region its understandable that you'll think like I do. Even if its wrong.

But as to why I said that, I was interested..... No.

"P-please, I'll do your clothings and.... And..."

The girl who was stumbling her words was quite conflicted about what other words she was gonna say as her ears which were quite different from a normal human but are closely resembles dogs and the tail behind her was hiding behind her in the state of fear.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I did it. I finally found my salvation in life.....

Demi-Humans, and the one I greatly favored the most, Dog eared ones.

While there was also a Cat-eared girl, I was mostly interested in the former one as I am a dog lover.

They were mostly resemble humans, the only key difference would be their ears and tail which are animal-like as I needed, no, desperately need to buy them and protect them.

The one I talked about slavery and buchers? Well, if they try to stop me from buying them, I would literally burn this Slave Merchant's home and probably even stick a rod through his *** if he ever stops me from buying them.

While I could careless about the catgirl, not only would this poor doggy feel sad, I'll probably gonna get murdered by the internet forums if I didn't at least buy her.

Plus, I really want to fluff those ears guys....

"Hmn...I see.... 4 gold."

"Bruh, are you actually trying to rip me off? 8 silver."

But I manage to calm my excitement down as I need to win this war. While I am excited to buy them, I needed to buy them at the cheapest as I am after a cheapskake.

"Listen here Sir. Those girls are supposed to be sold off to one of the nobleman I'm currently in contract with so I am generous enough to give you the best offer as I possibly can."

"Then, I suppose I can't argue with that. It such a shame though since I quite like this girls..."

"........"

Hehe, you bastard. I know that the noble thing is a lie. You maybe a merchant but you can't compare to those crazy ladies at the public market or cheapskakes like me who faught for lowering the prices.

I've not been in the office work for long but I've been learning a bit from the seniors at work and those who haggle with prices on stores as I learned a lot from them.

I know at least to judge your merchandise first before buying them so I barely manage to make an accurate price. I can guess 1 gold or above.

".....Tsk. You are quite a challenge for me Mr..."

"Len. And I'll save your face a bit by buying them for 2 gold and 5 silvers."

"....I hope that you'll give me grace and come to my shop next time if your interested in buying slaves."

"Well, you are quite the challenge as well. I barely manage to gauge at their prices if your face were a bit harder to read. Hehe. Nice pleasure doing buisiness with you."

"As do I Len, name's Ostren."

He decided to give me the contract for them as I told him to release them. While he was quite confused as to why, I told him that it would be ugly if they were to wear collars on my shop as I needed them to be my assistants and mascots for my shop.

Also, I talked to the AI for a bit and I can totally bring them back to my place since I found a nice loophole.

It might have been wrong for me to buy their worth but for the sake of fluffin-I mean cuteness, I always protect them as my priority.

14