Chapter 23: Oh F***!
496 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kufla and Miani. Those will be your names from now on. Jesus Christ, I finally know how parents would feel when they start naming children."

2 hours after buying the two slaves from the merchant, I took both of them home as I gave them a clean set of clothes and a bath. I've been brainstorming and even search through the net and had finally come up with names for them.

The DogGirl whom I've quite been fondly cared and want to protect 'Kufla' and the second package I picked along with Kulfa, the CatGirl 'Miani', I began to instruct them with knowledge on how to manage the store and to do chores around the house as the AI had greatly helped me by disguising their looks to blend in my world.

While it seems to be quite questioning my decision on the aspect of buying them, I tried to preach to the AI about the culture of Demi-human girls to it as it felt no emotion other than saying 'useless to argue on an weird Host' at me.

While it seems that Miani somehow adapts to her situation and even began on started learning through the old books I have which were just elementary to. Highschool books I owned in the past, Kufla seems to be struggling as she felt depressed due to being dumb.

"M-master...I can't seem to understand it... I'm sworry... "

".........."

CALL THE AMBULANCE! MY HEART CAN BARELY TAKE THIS MUCH DOSE OF CUTENESS!!!

I quickly snap from euphoria as I needed to be a strict and educating person to these two kids. It might be because of their past enviroment that I need to carefully guide and nuture this poor kids into wonderful adult. 

And not because their fur would be fluffy or anything. Don't judge me. 

[.......]

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

After this whole hectic day, I became tired from all the events that had transpired.

In the morning, I had to deal with a problem with a higher up which almost ended up losing my life. And I also dealt with a merchant selling me these cute things as I smiled while petting them as they slept quietly.

Kufla was a terrified of the dream she's having and Miani's the same as well, I gave them soft headpats as I slowly calm them down before they had finally slept properly.

While I don't know their circumstances, I can probably guess that they might be villiagers in some demi-human place as the humans attack and captured the rest as slaves. I might be mad about this happening and seeing these two kids whimper out of fear, helping them was already the highest I can go since I'm not a hero that would save the world, also, I am not a native in their world so I don't have to stick into everyone's problems. Plus, buying them both was just to satisfy my lust of touching an half-human half-animal person.

'Maybe I can actually help them if I can build a place where they'll be no more discrimination for anyone and have fun...' 

[Host. I am the AI of the system to inform you that it is the main priority to help you build a store of entertainment. I am tasked by the main part of the system to help you achieve the best store of entertainment you can think off. Also, while the store mainly functions as an Internet Cafe, the store will slowly develop into different forms until it can be called the best store of entertainment.]

"Wait, does that mean that the more I upgraded the store, the more types of entertainment I'll have?" 

[Yes Host. Hot Springs, Amusement Parks, Resorts and even having to head and explore the vast universe. Only if you continue upgrading the store.]

"..........."

Holy Sh*t.... It seems that I've truly been thinking that all I'm running was just an advance internet cafe, I seem to just cracked the surface... 

I can't help but wonder who created this powerful system I have and the mystery of this store I'm managing. The only thought I had at first when running this store was having to earn my living since all I did was just trying to survive but...

While it isn't my dream to make a store of fun and happiness, I can maybe bend my dreams a little bit and have a restaurant where I can cook the best dishes and make everyone feel the joy of eating my cooking and.... 

And Selina........... 

Selina........ 

............. 

OH F***! OF ALL THE F***S I COULD HAVE F***ING DID! WHY THE F***! DID I EVEN FORGET WHAT I DID JUST THAT TIME! 

I quickly woke up from my daze sleepiness as I suddenly remember what I just did that time.

How hard my balls were when I did that to her and manage to forget that scene?! 

Plus, in the restaurant no less as well. I can't believe that for once in my life, I did that to my childhood friend and right in front of people as well.

I could barely sleep that night due to remembering the incident as I manage to not woke up these two kids sleeping in front of me.

14