Chapter 27: Whose Harder? Deity Or My Balls?
406 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Bro. You think your hot sh*t, bullying my employees? What makes you think that some beast just comes to my store, beats up my employees and acts like a pretentious prick that thinks he can rule the world? Dude, do you actually have balls at all?"

"You piece of sh*t... DIE!"

The man quickly dashes to me as he pulls his sword and slashes right at me as just stood there and deliver a kick right at his chest. He didn't expect for me to just stood there as he was looking at an idiot but I was even more dumbfounded at his actions.

'Ah, adventurers only hunts monsters but basically is just sht when fighting humans.'

In my world, while it is still peace, only the rich and the common people don't know the hardship of poor people. Stealing, murdering, rape and other forms of crime were always apparent and often avoid the populous eyes as they didn't expect that no matter what place or world, there's always a dog-eat-dog world.

Hell, my parents are just actually adopted and my real ones had died by some crazy prick.

There's always a dark side to the world and only people who think that their lives are the worst don't actually know the real truth of the dread of fear.

One can suddenly stab you to death, one can push you off to a bridge, one can steal your wife and so on.

I can fight but it doesn't mean that I can live while fighting. Everything comes with a price and I know that it would come to me. Why not use it to the fullest and use those body of yours to the fullest?

So, I studied, I trained, I learned and I...

"People here are afraid of fighting C-ranked adventurers but it seems that they only know how to fight monsters after all."

"Ugh..."

The guy lied down on the ground as his body was aching all over. I was just a bit tired since its been a long time since fighting a human.

It doesn't mean that I'm strong but just mentally experience fighting with people on a street brawl and even joined a military course to increase my physical strength.

While brains is the most important part in the Modern World, I once experience Selina getting in danger and almost died once so I trained my body to at least hold off against thugs.

Even through he is stronger than me and is holding to a weapon, it seems that his skills are just fighting monsters and not humans so I easily beat him while working out a bit of exercise.

"You Bastard! Why are you siding with a beast child?! They are just monsters that wear human skin!" 

"Hoho? Then, try looking at an opposite perspective of having an adult demi human beating a human child and he tells that the human is just weak. Does that ring any bells?" 

".... But she's a monster. We humans should always unite when facing off against them! Its what the goddess had preached!"

"......... "

Having to use religion on me? A Catholic man? 

"My god told me that everyone is equal to his eyes and no one should be treated with harm. 'Love your neighbor as you love yourself', The kid only harmed you by asking if your willing to head to my store and play some games but not only did you beat an innocent girl just because she looked different, you even mocked my employee because she just look like a beast.

What about us? Aren't we all monsters as well? We raid their villages, killed their family and even imprisoned their children. We are not that different from the monsters we hunted as we are closer or even exceed the demons we once wanted to destroy. Does that what your goddess want? To become the demon you saught to destroy?"

"I.... I...."

The guy seems to be shaken at my preach as I always handle this in my own terms, even if I'll end up being an enemy of the church here, I want to stand up for the sake of those kids.

I am afraid of dying and I completely broken my rules of being cautious but...

'Kufla reminds me of my own self. Having nothing to depend on. Yet, we still both find ways to find happiness, and even getting into danger for the sake of others. She's just basically like me... Hehe....'

While I could hear the AI arguing me as to put my life in danger once more, I was mostly focus on kicking the guy until he knows his lesson.

Then, as I delivered a final kick to him, I was suddenly arrived in a white space as beautiful woman in white clothing came and cast her almighty presence.

"Oh foreign invader whose come from a strange world. I am the Goddess of Light who serve as a divine being that protects and eradicates evil."

"I...I see. Then, would you mind if I ask a favor?"

"I shall be willing to listen to you-"

Before she could even finish her words, I delivered a swift straight punch at her face as she didn't expect my intention.

[..............................................]

".............................................."

"Sorry but I needed to punch the person who caused my employees to get into danger."

12