Chapter 28: Rewards
433 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If people ask me, Are you afraid of an almighty being?

The answer would always be yes. My mom had told me that I should always fear the lord as being afraid of our god, makes us commit less sins. It isn't because we aren't afraid of making a god angry but just having to avoid making crimes that denies our moral views.

We only have one life. We can commit sins but sometimes be careful to not turn evil and always repent whenever do did something wrong. Sometimes people can't help but commit a crime but it isn't wrong to repent afterwards. We are god's children and always stay strong whenever we suffer. No matter how high the wall for us, we should always try to break that wall even if it would last us forever.

'Lakad Matatag'

Walk Strongly for every roadblock in life and always smile.

So, while I did punch a goddess, I didn't regret my actions as I'm currently pissed. My doggo got beaten, I haven't pummeled enough punches and kicks to that bastard and now this goddess just brought me here and talk mad sht?

I seem to have forgotten my cautiousness since being transported to this world due to so many incidents that suddenly had happened to me. While I want to apologize for hitting a divine being, I'm currently too pissed to argue right now.

"Human! You dare strike a blow against a god?!"

The goddess who had her face smashed in, suddenly scowled and glared at me as I look at her and raise my fist. I maybe a god fearing man but this goddess is gonna be a punching bag if she continues to be arrogant.

"I am a god fearing man but if some B**** just talk mad sh*t about preaching me, I think that being atheist for once would be nice for a change."

I raise my fist up as she suddenly hid her face as it seems that my punch had somehow cause to strike fear into her. I slowly walk up to her and began to ask questions as to why some of her children were being mistreated.

It was hard to make her talk but threatening her was somehow working so I began to gather information on this world from her through threats. Who better to know more of this world than an actual god?

Dexrenia, a world which populated fantasy beings and magic was mostly used that the term technology had somewhat degraded over the years. Due to this, it seems that advancing over the years had somehow lean towards the development of magic and the goddess began to worry over the lack of mana in the world.

Be it in a good case or bad, Demonic beast suddenly arrived to this world as the mana which would likely die out, suddenly spiked and she used this opportunity to call down her apostles to try and eradicate these Demonic beast.

Yet, she didn't expect that the mana became so high that some of the humans who were near to the ripped space, began to mutate and turned into Demi-humans.

This cause all the humans to suddenly hunt them down due to just a simple mutation as the Demi-humans still retain their human mind.

"D-dear Sir! I-i apologize already, please just spare me!"

While I didn't want to end up this way, my mind was still a bit of a mess after what happened to Kufla. She seem to think that because the Demi-humans are also evil, she decided to eradicate the race as well. But she didn't expect that her words had cause such horrible consequences. To see such a innocent villages being burned down, how the Demi-humans being treated horribly, if I don't beat the living sh*t outta this goddess, I ain't gonna be sleeping nicely tonight.

I began to preach to this goddess while also threaten her if she tries to argue back. While I don't know if she can instantly kill me due to being a god, I didn't gave her any time and continue to threaten her as arrogantly as possible. Not too arrogant to not piss her enough to make her mad and use her divine abilities but enough to just scare her.

What I didn't expect that while threatening her, she someone gave a weird reaction as I didn't sense the change due to caution. My mind slowly began to recover as my caution began to increase, yet I still tried to hold my fear and focus on threaten and preaching at the same time.

Then, by some mysterious phenomenon, I slowly began to fade from the white room as she seems to be happy yet sad at the same time. My body gave a weird reaction as some mysterious feeling went inside me and the AI began answering what was happening to me.

[Host. I have analyze the unique signature that you had absorb from this mysterious room and took liberty of taking it into the system. As a reward for taking the unique signature....]

[Mission Rewards for 'Divine Power' : Support Skill Book Received]

[Mission Rewards for 'Full House' : Upgrade Shop Acquired]

[Mission Rewards for 'Confront a God' : Manager Doll Received]

[Mission Rewards for 'Madlad' : 15 Magic Stones Received]

10