Chapter 29: 5 Minutes Headstart
389 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once I came back to where I disappeared from, it seems that Lord Witsher was quite a nice man as he gave a potion to my employee to heal her wound. I gave a sincere thanks to his butler who waited for me and told him that I'll be closing my shop due to maintenance.

The AI told me that once I started upgrading my shop, it would take 2 days to upgrade and this made me feel glad that I have time to focus on my own world for the moment.

It seems being stuck in that place, time seemed to had been speed up there as it was nighttime before I returned back. The guy who was rude to my Doggo was sent to prison as Lord and his friends had appreciate my shop and the games as they had help me deal with the guy.

Miani who was inside the shop was happy when she saw me as I pat her head and appreciate her for taking care of the store while I was gone. Kufla seemed happy to see me but suddenly felt sad after what had happened this morning. I told her that it was fine as I am their employer and told them what this shop is for.

"Guys. This shop is for making my customers happy as well as having fun with my employees. Customer is always right but my employees are the priority over my customers. Just try your best and I'll always support your hard work. Okay?"

"Yes Master!"

"Y-yes! Father!.....Ah! I-i mean Mauster!"

"Ah, I don't mind you guys calling me Father since I am older than you...its fine."

While I am not old enough to be called a father, I am more like a guardian to these kids so its fine if they treated me as their parent.

Plus, I kinda feel like these kids need good guardian as they remind me of myself. I want to at least give them a good education and make them happy.....and not because their tails wagging madd me smile at them.

I decided to close down the shop but put a sign that says 'The Magic Tools need maintenance, open 2 days later' as I left the shop with the girls and return home and told the AI to begin upgrading the shop.

After picking up the book with just a old design, I decided cook dinner with light food for us due to being a bit late as I check my phones messages and started sweating.

{Len! You crazy bastard! Not only was our mom surprised at what you did, my dad seems have also seen what you did yesterday. Your quite lucky that you weren't home today so you be careful from now on.}

{Hey Len, it seems that dad wants to see you tomorrow. He seems eager to see you learn from him.}

If I didn't see JC's text, I would be happy to learn from him. It seems that I'm actually lucky that their father didn't see me but...

"Kufla, Miani, if I don't return tonight, there'll be someone to take care of you."

While they were quite surprise at to what I've said, I slowly walk outside with trembling legs like a guy who was conscripted to the army and what I've experience can't compare to what I'm about to go from here on. 

The Giant Flaming Lizard and the Goddess can't compare to an angry father whose hellbent on ending my life. Not only that, he is the one who trained me how to fight and even the person who once helped me beat up that criminal group that once kidnap his daughter.

While I highly admire him, I'm also afraid of him breaking one of my fingers. Since he even knows how fix them. 

I'm being stopped by the girls pulling me as I needed to do this and slowly made my way towards Selina's place with fear.

It seems her father was waiting for me as anger was slowly rising from his head and a machete was next to him that was placed into the table.

I gulped from just seeing the weapon placed there as I lowly bowed my head and came towards him with respect and fear.

"Hmn...I knew you would come."

"Y-yes..."

He gave a low grunt as cracks his head sideways while I just stood there with trembling hands.

Selina and JC just stood outside the door as they both peeked at me and their father. I am just standing there with trembling legs while waiting for the father to speak.

"Son, I knew that look of yours that you didn't meant it since I knew you and Selina for a long time now. I also glad that your also interested in learning to cook with me and happy to share my skills with you."

"S-sir..."

I didn't expect that this might be the first time that I'll not get beaten till near death to him. He was like a great father figure to me even when he broke my legs.

"So, I give you 5 mins top as a headstart."

"T-thank you sir!" 

I quickly smiled at him in appreciation as I quickly bolted and run as fast as my legs could go. 

12