Bath
7.4k 12 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She wants us to clean each other? I knew that she was into me, but that was crazy. Sure, she’s an extremely illustrious girl, but did I really want to do that? It wasn’t like we agreed that I was the reincarnation yet. So far, it’s just been a lot of similarities that made it seem that way.

“Master used to do it.” I sighed at hearing that, if that really was me in a past life. I did a lot of things apparently. “When I was younger… And I just that thought that, if you didn’t get mad at me for sneaking in your bed…” She trailed off at the end, but I got the gist of it.

It was kind of weird that she never referred to the guy by his real name. It was always just by the title of master, but then again it’s also my name. So I guess she does it that way to keep me from getting confused.

“Would it make you happy if I did it?”

“It would make me very happy.” She’s doing that puppy dog eye thing at me. I swear she’d knows exactly what she’s doing.

“Okay, we can do it.” I give her what she wants this time. Maybe I should be more resistant to her. Then again, she’s been so kind to me these past few days, so I’ll consider this as repaying the favor. She jumps up in glee, nearly slipping on the wet floor again.

I don’t understand this girl. When we’re out in public, she’s always so calm, so mature despite her appearance. When we’re alone like this, she’s like a school girl. She definitely acts her appearance around me, that’s for sure.

We sit down, with her behind me to get me started first. As apprehensive as I was about this, it’s not so bad. After spending time bathing alone all my life, it’s nice to have someone clean those hard to reach spots back there. As long as I don’t envision who’s doing it, I can keep myself calm. But it’s near impossible not to think about the girl sitting right behind, just as naked as myself.

I gotta say, she’s really good at this. I figured that she did it a lot with the old master, but that was years ago. It seemed that those skills never faded with time.

“It looks like you cover yourself with the towel.” She tells me. The only thing covering my manhood is that towel, which still wouldn’t hide the outline if I got a little to excited.

“Let me guess, master used to do it too.” She nodded to that question, rather happily at that. Another point for her it seems. According to her, he was also pretty shy about it, even though they knew each other for years. I guess I could’ve inherited that, but this is also the first time I’ve ever bathed with a girl.

“You’re tense like he was too, is that something normal for people from the other world?” I was about to answer it in a sarcastic manner about how on earth this isn’t that normal, but something about what she just said threw me off.

“When you say it like that, you make it sound like he’s from where I was.”

“That’s because he was.” That’s a real shocker to me. All this time, I thought he was born here. Though, if that’s the case then perhaps his soul really did get reincarnated in me. It was just simply returning to its rightful place after all. “But I never understood what he meant when he said something about a truck.” She added.

I see that he had the more… Traditional manner of arriving here.

“Okay.” She’s done more than a good job of cleaning me. I’ve never felt so smooth back there before, so great on her. “It’s your turn now.” I turn around to get her back. First off, I was expecting her to turn around as well, so I don’t invade her privacy. Really not sure what I was thinking, since this girl seems to want me to see her in a… Special way. However, I was certain she was wearing a towel to cover herself.

She wasn’t, and I can see her entirely nude body in its glory. That girl must’ve taken it off when I wasn’t paying attention, so she could get the jump on me. A part of me is guilty that I didn’t avert my eyes at first. It’s just that my body really wanted to check her out, specifically on the only body part I haven’t seen of hers at this point.

That being the small glimpse I have of her… lady bits. I don’t have a good look at them, because it’s not like her legs are spread or anything. I can however see a little bit of the line to her pussy.

Instantly, I put my hands over myself, in a poor attempt to hide just how I feel about seeing this. I made fun of those guys in those fictional stories, but I’m starting to understand them a little. Why do men have to have something that gives us away? She giggles at me over this display, it seems that she’s happy with my reaction to her.

“That’s not fair.” I say to her, unable to meet my eyes to her. “Just turn around now, so I can clean you like we agreed upon.

“Okay…” She replies, a lot more nervous than I’d expect. “Just… Don’t get scared, okay?” I don’t really know what’s she’s getting at. That is, until she turns around, and I completely understand.

Her back… There’s so many scars lining it. I said before that she was flawless, but I never expected that she was hiding anything like this. I figured if there was something she was hiding, it would be like a small pimple or something.

“You think I’m ugly, don’t you?” I’ve been silent for far too long. She’s probably got a lot of bad thoughts about what I’m thinking.

“No, I don’t think that.” I respond to help her feel better about this. I’m being honest too, because I’m certain as to what caused this. “Is this… Because of those bad people in your life?”

“It is.” She answers me in a simple manner. “Master said that it’ll never happen again, after he saved me.” From the looks of the rest of her body, I’d say that he kept that promise.

I begin to get to washing her back. Even those these are just scars, my hands want to be careful around them, like I’d hurt her or something. But these are scars, at the very least, the physical pain should be gone.

I might not be yelling about it, but seeing this just makes me so mad. To think that someone could do this harm to a little girl. I know she’s older than me, but what about when she was captive by these people? According to her, that was 25 years ago. I might not know her age, but if she was something like 40, that girl would’ve been no older than a highschooler back home.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more angry I get about it. I can feel myself getting all tensed up, like I’m flexing my muscles. If one of those guys were still around, I don’t know if there was anything that could stop me from attacking them. Though, doing so would definitely get me killed.

Actually, what’s wrong? I can’t… I can’t control myself, my hands are shaking and… Are they… Glowing?

I don’t understand, what’s going on? It seems from her reaction, she’s not sure what’s happening to me either. Am I dying? No, it doesn’t feel like my life’s fading away.

That’s when I see what I’m doing. My hands, when they move over her back. Those scars, they’re fading away. It’s not like they’re completely disappearing, but I’m definitely doing something to them.

In fear, I pull away from her. That glow goes away, and it seems like what I was doing to her stopped as well.

“What… What just happened?” Just moments ago, I was so angry I couldn’t even think properly. Now I’m just too bewildered to think of anything logical.

“T-that was magic!” She can’t believe it either. Saffron looks at me in amazement. Somehow, I found a way to leave someone that can summon beyond worlds in disbelief.

My hands… I look at them again, it’s just like they’ve always been. It’s difficult to believe that I did that with just these hands and some emotions.

She gets my attention, by grabbing onto my hands and clasping them together. On the outside, Saffron’s pretty excited, saying that she wants to teach me more magic.

I’d assume because that’s a step closer to her goal of proving my relation to her old master. But if that’s the case, then…

Why do her eyes look so sad?

119