First Time
6.3k 30 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I can't believe that she wants to move so fast like this. Well, maybe I shouldn't be that surprised at all considering her actions. It's just so sudden to me, that I'm wondering if we're rushing into things a bit.

“A-are you sure?” I ask her. To be completely honest, I'm not against it. Maybe, I'm just a little too shy to be so upfront about this. However, she shows me that she's more than just willing, as she grabs my hand. With one swift motion, she pulls me over on top of her. I have complete dominance over her body like this, with both my hands right besides her head.

“P-please be gentle.” She hold up her arms over herself a bit. I guess even if she wants this, there's still something that frightens her. All those little things she does, only makes her so much more cuter in my eyes.

That's when I make my first move, slowly moving my hand under her bra. I feel her nipple, to think how badly I wanted to play with them just an hour ago. Saffron's so hard right now, and really sensitive too.

Her soft moans fills the room. In embarrassment, she covers her mouth. That was clearly not something she was expecting. It's also not something that's going to stop me either.

As I've wanted, I give her a little pinch. The girl yelps out in a mix of pain and pleasure. Her whimpers is getting myself much more hard now. At this point, I almost want to just insert myself in her. However, I've got to take it slow. I... Don't want to hurt her.

“Are you... Going to do it?” She asks me, keeping on eye down on our lower halves. “I'm sorry if it's... not what you were expecting.” Huh? But she should know that I know what her pussy looks like. Unless, she means her mismatched underwear, since I didn't give her anytime to change.

“It's fine.” I tell her, working my way down. “I think it's really cute.” Seems that despite our physical actions, my words still have a way of getting to her. It doesn't take any effort to pull them down her legs. I expose her little lips down there, and it seems that she's getting turned on by me now. A slight glimmer from her fluids reflect from the candle light in the room.

As softly as my hands allow it, I run my finger along her line. Saffron shivers from my actions, and my heart is beating out of its chest. That's the first time I've ever felt a woman like this, and it looks like it's the first for her to be touched like this. Which doesn't make any sense to me. Sure, I don't know how long she's lived, but there were positions in her life when her virginity could've been taken.

But right now, I can't really think about it. There's too many things I still don't know about her, or this world. All that matters right now, is the girl laying under me, the act we're about to perform.

From my rubbing action, some of her lady fluid attaches itself to my fingers. I can't resist doing it, and I put it up to my nose and give it a sniff. Her scent make me a bit weak from its fragrance. I feel a little bit of myself release a little. Now I'm sure we're both ready.

Slowly, I pull down my pants to reveal myself to her. I wouldn't call myself that big or anything, it just looks huge when compared to the girl I'm with.

Reflexively, she takes a hold of my penis. Now it's her turn to hear my moans, and not just because of her taking me by surprise. I feel my legs tense up from the pleasure as she gives it a little bit of a rub. Looks like I'm just as sensitive as her, as I have a hard time with moving myself now.

“Whoa...” I'm glad that she's impressed, as she touches the tip. Some sticky substances come with her as she pulls her fingers away. Saffron's unsure of what to do, but I guess she decided to imitate me, as she give it a sniff of her own. The way she reacts, it's like she can't believe that she would like the smell. It's not like I can really explain why either.

It's time to start. So to get a better position, I life up one of her legs, spreading out that pussy of hers. I want to take it slowly, so first I put my dick over the line of her vagina. I can feel that just the touch of our intimate bits cause the two of us some level of ecstasy.

Saffron's sexual fluids cover over my cock, this is the time to make my move. I gently begin to insert into her tight pussy. There's some resistance, so I push it in harder than I was planning to. She breathes short breaths, mixed in with moans as I get deeper inside. The soft squishes coming from this, are the only other sound in the room, that aren't our moans of pleasure.

I'm hyper focused on my own movements too. Maybe it's because I'm worried I might mess things up. My breathing is heavy, my little moans as well. It feels so weird to know that this is what I'm doing, I wonder what's going on in her mind at the moment?

This is it now, as I start to thrust back and forth in her. The two of us are one, in this very moment. I can't believe that I'm getting into her tight, little, loli pussy. The pleasure that it puts on my penis is orgasmic. Or, at least it's about to be for the both of us.

I can feel it coming, heh bad joke, anyway I'm almost there. Judging from how she's unable to hide the moans coming from her mouth, I think she's near the climax as well. This is the first time we've done this with each other, which is exactly why I'd like to avoid getting her pregnant. I've already taken a risk just doing it like this, but let's not go too far here.

As I feel that I've gone past the point of no return, I pull myself out of her. She's the one to reach it first, as she lets out a loud moan. Her pussy starts shooting out some fluid, not too much, but she soaks the bed under us. I'm aware of what that technically is, but let's not get to into the argument here.

The sight of her climax is more than enough to send me to the end. I shoot my load out, and since I'm over the top of her, I make quite a mess on her. I was holding it in so much earlier, that I'm pretty sure that this is the biggest load I've ever done before. Saffron's now covered with my sticky goo.

The two of us are breathing so heavily now. I can hardly keep myself upright on my knees, as I fall over onto my side, right next to her. For a moment, nothing is said between us.

“I... Love you.” She grabs my hand tightly, as we look each other in the eyes.

“I love you too.” My eyes are heavy from that. I'm just too tired to say anything else, as the two of us drift off to sleep in this love inn.

I wanted to get to the first sex scene as fast as possible, so this is to let everyone know that updates are going to slow going forward. This is also the first time I've ever written a sex scene, so I hope that you liked it.

65