Chapter 5
13.9k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There'll be a total of 12 main chapters and 3 bonus chapters, so a total of 15. Release will be at random, because time is an illusion.

Here's a bonus chapter for the week since I'm in a good mood ;)

 


 

    The man lying on his back gasped for a while, not only did the cock stuck in his body not slip out, but it was pumped slowly, stirring up the liquid inside.

 

    "Hmm..."

 

    Ye Feng opened his eyes, still not recovering from the climax.

 

    Wu Zhiyong pulled out the cock and turned Ye Feng over. Ye Feng looked at him in confusion, holding his hand softly with his helpless fingers, rubbing the back of his hand with ambiguous fingertips, and his soft legs hooked him up slowly. He got up and rubbed his half-stiff cock with his weak sex.

 

    In Wu Zhiyong's eyes, this attractive posture was almost self-defeating. The thick cock rubbed Ye Feng's genitals and scrotum with a chuckle, blocking Ye Feng's small hole where the viscous liquid drained.

 

      "Uh..." Ye Feng raised his neck with a strong reaction, and his slightly clenched lower lip revealed a touch of tolerance that was completely different from that of Shao Dang, his nails almost sinking into Wu Zhiyong's flesh.

 

    Wu Zhiyong lowered his head to bite the protruding Adam's apple. The fragile Adam's apple slowly slid up and down under his lips and teeth. Wu Zhiyong's heavy nose sprayed on the sensitive skin of the neck, and he bit Ye Feng's slender neck with pity, making this elegant The noble white swan groan sharply, shrinking the corridor to please the man who possessed him.

 

    "Ah..."

 

    Without the first violent storm, Wu Zhiyong gently pumped, and Ye Feng also enjoyed his gentleness. The legs around his waist gradually loosened, and his legs widened to let him hit his hips. Only the trembling sex organs showed that Ye Feng had cleared up.

 

    "Hmm..."

 

    "Are you comfortable?" Wu Zhiyong asked, kissing Ye Feng's shoulder.

 

    "Comfortable..." Ye Feng's voice was already hoarse, and it almost rang in Wu Zhiyong's ear, sexy and magnetic, very nice.

 

    "I'm also very comfortable."

 

    Wu Zhiyong swayed his waist back and forth, while pulling Ye Feng's sweaty bangs away. Ye Feng half-opened his eyes to look at him, with a bewildering smile on the corner of his mouth, as if trying to hook Wu Zhiyong's soul. So deep sunny and moving.

 

    Wu Zhiyong was tempted, and he pressed Ye Feng’s sensitive points once and again, and the excessively gentle impact made the depths numb. Ye Feng enjoyed the gentle rhythm of his body. The pleasure of the stick rubbing against the intestinal wall made him groan, especially when the stick was pressed. The joy of hitting a sensitive point made the transparent body fluid slip off the corner of his mouth. Wu Zhiyong kissed the corner of his mouth, and rubbed his nipple with his hands until it became firm.

 

    Holding the nipple, Wu Zhiyong sucked heavily, the tip of his tongue swirled around the nipple, repeatedly flicking the nipple, the hard nipple become soft again under his offensive, and the sharp pleasure forced Ye Feng into an unbearable twist.

 

    "Hurry...hurry up..." With both legs encircling Wu Zhiyong's waist again, Ye Feng anxiously urged, "I can't stand it...ah..."

 

    "Wait for me to suck you up a little bit more." Maintaining an unpleasant twitching speed, Wu Zhiyong kissed Ye Feng's other nipple and said, Ye Feng shook his head, "Move first..."

 

    "Suck it first, or I won't move." As soon as the voice fell, Wu Zhiyong stopped his rhythm. The feeling of the thick cock staying quietly made Ye Feng uncomfortable, twisting his butt and clamping it. The cock who refused to move could not stop the commotion in the depths.

 

    Ye Feng stopped struggling needlessly, and let Wu Zhiyong suck and play with his nipples while lying on the bed. His white chest was covered with the light of a man kissing. The area around the areola was also bitten red by the man, and the pink nipples were even flushed by the man.

 

    Ye Feng bit his lip and endured Wu Zhiyong’s continuous sucking. The pleasure flowed to the spine along with the feeling of fullness during the sucking, and dispersed into the bone marrow. The sex organs leaked fluid, and the galley wrapped in the still meat stick was because of pleasure. And squirming.

 

    Finding that Ye Feng was about to bite his lips to bleed, Wu Zhiyong pinched his chin, prying open his teeth domineeringly, his tongue drove in, and his lower body slammed into it forcefully.

 

    "Um... ah..." Ye Feng hugged his favorite person, "Hard harder... ah..."

 

    The fiery tightness deep in the tunnel made Wu Zhiyong open up his interior, rubbing his sensitive intestines with his hideous veins. Wall, the huge glans widens the narrow intestines.

 

    "It's too deep...Don't..." Ye Feng helplessly grasped the bed sheet, his pale joints told his fear, Wu Zhiyong took his hand and placed it on his waist.

 

    "Don't be afraid, hug me tight, I will make you more comfortable." Wu Zhiyong's soft voice comforted, but his lower body aggressively violated Ye Feng's territory, so that he did not belong to him.

 

    Perhaps it was his comfort that played a role, Ye Feng's habit of relaxing his nerves and his domineering, after getting used to it, he followed Wu Zhiyong's happiness.

 

    Wu Zhiyong thrust in frantically, drops of sweat rolled down his chin, splashed on the beautiful face of Fallen Leaf Feng, and slid down Ye Feng's cheek. Ye Feng couldn't keep up with his speed, and his body dyed with sunshine shook with his impact.

 

    That kind of Ye Feng fascinated Wu Zhiyong's eyes. He kissed Ye Feng's sweaty face and the corners of his eyes flushed, "Ye Feng...Ye Feng...Do you like it?"

 

    "Hi...Like...Slow...Slow down..."

 

    The power that penetrates the body makes Ye Feng plead, but his pleading will only make Wu Zhiyong beastly, turning his pleading into weeping, drowning in a kiss, turning into a fierce violation, making him lift his butt and clamp the man. The waist cramped and climbed to the top of bliss.

 

    "Ayong...Ayong..." The ten fingers scratched the man's back severely, and the man continued to invade the inside of the orgasm. The hot and moist intestines clenched the meat stick, and the tight intestinal wall pressed the sensitive glans. , Wu Zhiyong was so cool that he held up Ye Feng's butt and pushed it into his crotch, thrusting it forcefully and violently.

 

    "No...don't..."

 

    This forced posture made Ye Feng show a trace of fragility, and a tearful tear slowly slipped from the corner of his eye. Wu Zhiyong leaned down and kissed the corner of his eye, "You are too comfortable inside, I can't bear it. Quickly shoot out.” As he

 

    said, he thrust faster and faster, and the hot passage was rubbed by a meat stick. Ye Feng unconsciously tightened his butt. With the swing of his body, his sexual organs rubbed against the abdomen between the two people. The semen shot on the abdomen, the purplish red meat stick covered with semen smashed the red and swollen acupuncture points again and again, and the sound of reverberant thrusts echoed.

 

    "Ha... really comfortable..."

 

    Wu Zhiyong sighed, picked up Ye Feng under him and sat him on the cock. Before Ye Feng could react, he grabbed the two buttocks and held him up. When the hole was about to leave the cock, Wu Zhiyong slammed his buttocks against his own meat stick again. The buttocks and hips violently hit, and the meat stick plunged straight into the depths that no one had ever visited, rubbing a sharp pleasure, Wuqing attacked the whole body. Nerves.

 

    Even the riding position that the recipient can take the initiative to take the initiative is taken by the man, and it is so thoroughly invaded, but Ye Feng sadly finds that he likes Wu Zhiyong's strength at this time and the taste of being controlled from the inside out.

 

    Really mean!

 

    There was a sharp voice in his mind, but he was speechless to refute, looking at the accuser without a face.

 

    He had no choice but to turn around and leave decisively.

 

    With a crack in his mind, Ye Feng had already burst into tears, and his rough palms opened his snow-white buttocks, making it easier for the hideous cock to invade that chaotic little cunt.

 

    "Ye Feng, you are awesome, I love you so much!" Wu Zhiyong casually kissed the tears on dry Ye Feng's face.

 

    Ye Feng held his face and gave him a deep kiss, "I love you too...ah..."

 

    Before the words came, Wu Zhiyong almost rubbed him into his body, bringing out a little charm every time he went in and out. meat. Ye Feng's slender body was bumped together, and Wu Zhiyong's big hands uncontrollably pinched his buttocks, and the brutal bruise covered his white ass.

 

    "Ahhh...I can't do it...and again...and again..."

 

    Ye Feng grabbed Wu Zhiyong's arms, twitched his lower abdomen, and raised his face to ejaculate again. I couldn't bear it, and madly inserted it a few times, pressed Ye Feng firmly on the stick, and shot it out with a low growl.

 

    Ye Feng instinctively clamped his waist in the orgasm. How could the extremely sensitive intestinal wall withstand the stimulation of semen, his whole body twitched softly, and he collapsed on Wu Zhiyong's chest and exhaled.

 

    The two people's chests were pressed together, and the heartbeat under their chests was clearly transmitted to each other, no one made a sound, and quietly felt the other's heartbeat.

    Ye Feng stared blankly at the face in front of him, with handsome eyebrows, straight nose, and slightly thick lips that would not appear thin and clear. The outline of the face was full.

 

      Manly.

 

    Such a handsome man is very attractive to women, and is equally attractive to homosexuals like him, and can't help but want to get close.

 

    He never thought that he could have a day with Wu Zhiyong, but now Wu Zhiyong's strong body is pressing him, his heavy breathing is close to his ears, his genitals are still inserted in his body, and he is not weakened by ejaculation. Slide out.

 

    Wu Zhiyong slowly pulled out the meat stick, and a large amount of semen dripped out of loose red and swollen small hole. Wu Zhiyong took the boxers that was thrown aside and wiped Ye Feng, then hugged Ye Feng and let him lie on his chest.

 

    Ye Fengning listened to the powerful heartbeat under his chest. It was obvious that they had a meal and a bath together, and then had sex. This was so common, he only felt unreal like a dream.

 

    "You take a rest first, and I will hug you for a bath." Wu Zhiyong pulled the quilt to cover Ye Feng and said thoughtfully.

 

    "Yeah." After working all day and experiencing another intense sex, Ye Feng's energy has reached its limit, and sleepiness gradually hit.

 

    Wu Zhiyong enthusiastically admired Ye Feng's sleeping face, and squeezed Ye Feng's cheek with his hands. Ye Feng hummed, then turned his face away from the hands that disturbed him.

 

    Wu Zhiyong couldn't help but smile, and his fingers stroked Ye Feng's neck, where he had kissed one after another pink hickeys, showing his possession.

 ◇

    When Ye Feng woke up, it was already the next morning. Not only did Wu Zhiyong change the clean sheets long ago, but he also took a shower for him and was wearing loose pajamas.

 

    The pajamas, he knew it's Wu Zhiyong’s at a glance, and Ye Feng touched the pajamas with joy.

 

    The scent of food came from outside the bedroom, and Ye Feng turned his face and saw Wu Zhiyong in the living room holding a spoon for porridge.

 

    Perceiving Ye Feng's sight, Wu Zhiyong showed a big smile, "Wake up! Just brush your teeth and wash your face for dinner."

 

    Putting down the porridge, Wu Zhiyong strode into the bedroom, and before Ye Feng refused, he hugged Ye Feng in his arms.

 

    The thin-skinned Ye Feng struggled: "Let me down!"

 

    Wu Zhiyong took a punitive shot of his ass and smiled and threatened: "If you won't let me spoil you, I will spank your ass."

 

    Ye Feng suddenly fell silent. Last night's indulgence was the most direct. The consequence is that he is weak, and his strength is not as strong as Wu Zhiyong, and Wu Zhiyong really spanked him and he couldn't resist.

 

    Ye Feng was afraid that he would do what he said, so he didn't dare to struggle anymore, habitually restrained his watch, and restored his usual alienated expression.

 

    Wu Zhiyong happily hugged Ye Feng after brushing his teeth and washing his face, and then he sat at the table with only one bowl, one pair of chopsticks and one small spoon.

 

    With golden poached eggs, crispy mustard greens, and fragrant rice porridge, Wu Zhiyong just picked up the poached eggs and put them on top of the porridge, and some mustard pickles, and took a small spoon to feed Ye Feng for breakfast.

 

    Ye Feng was not used to being fed, even Wu Zhiyong refused to open his mouth when he handed the porridge to his mouth,"open your mouth."

 

"I will do it myself." Ye Feng reached out to take the porridge and the small spoon, and Wu Zhiyong easily avoided it, then kissed him.

 

    "If you won't open your mouth, I'll feed you with my mouth." Wu Zhiyong threatened, pretending to put the porridge into his mouth.

 

    At this time, Ye Feng opened his mouth obediently and let him feed awkwardly.

 

    Wu Zhiyong looked at his reluctant action, while blowing the hot rice porridge, making Ye Feng dazed with care and consideration.

 

    This kind of Ye Feng made Wu Zhiyong feel that he's so cute, and he didn't give him a spoon until Ye Feng couldn't stand being fed like this.

 

    Watching Ye Feng sullenly drinking porridge, Wu Zhiyong's heart became better and better.

 

    Although he doesn't like being taken care of by others, but being taken care of by someone he loves, that feeling is difficult to explain. Ye Feng happily leaned on the man's solid chest, and never resisted being hugged into the bedroom by the man.

 

    It is this most ordinary care that easily robs Ye Feng of all the sense of sunshine and breath, and falls into the net of the sky willingly.

    With blonde-dyed hair, ruby ​​earrings, and a flamboyant look on his immature face, the young man put his hands in the pockets of ripped jeans at random, and walked into the twelfth floor humming pop songs.

 

    The young man was like entering his own home, without even looking at anyone on the twelfth floor. Several old employees seemed to know him and signaled everyone not to stop him. The young man, like a proud peacock, swaggered open the door of Ye Feng's office. And then closed the door.

 

    "Who is he?" The strange boy made everyone curious.

 

    "The manager's brother, because you don't come often, of course you don't know him." After all, Hao Da is an old employee of the company for four or five years and has seen Ye Feng's brother several times.

 

    "I didn't expect the manager to have a younger brother, and he is not at all like the manager."

 

    No wonder everyone feels that it is not. Ye Feng has always had a dignified and serious face, and the teenager has a popular non-mainstream look that makes people unable to think of him. It is Ye Feng's younger brother.

 

    Wu Zhiyong stared at Ye Feng's office. The transparent glass couldn't see the sunny condition inside, and even the sound inside could not be heard. The more so, the more people wondered what the brothers were doing in it.

 

    Wu Zhiyong started the idea of ​​delivering coffee, and the secretary who delivered the document came out of the office with Ye Feng's cup in his hand. Wu Zhiyong greeted him graciously, and the secretary took the opportunity to blackmail.

 

    "Tomorrow's lunch is yours."

 

    For Ye Feng, Wu Zhiyong has been blackmailed several times. He doesn't care if the secretary blackmails one more time. "It's yours." 

 

The secretary smiled and handed the cup to him. Wu Zhiyong took the cup quickly and skillfully. Make coffee.

 

    With the reason of sending coffee, Wu Zhiyong knocked on the door openly, and then opened the open door.

 

    Ye Feng's expression did not change in the slightest. He just raised his head and glanced at him. The boy sat on the sofa boringly, and there was no lively atmosphere between the brothers.

 

    Ye Feng has been busy for a day. There have been more than five large and small meetings, and he has long been tired. Wu Zhiyong saw the faint tiredness between his eyebrows. When he put down his coffee, he lowered his voice and said with concern: "Be careful, don't overwork yourself."

 

    "Yeah." Ye Feng nodded lightly, and inaudibly agreed.

 

    He wanted to touch Ye Feng's soft hair, but due to the presence of the young man, Wu Zhiyong was inconvenient to stay longer and left with a calm expression.

 

    Ye Feng sighed and helped his forehead, picking up three meals a day steadily, and eagerly ran to his office, either sending documents or helping the secretary make coffee and handing it to him.

 

    Alas, is this luck or misfortune?

 

    But...

 

    Ye Feng picked up the coffee made by Wu Zhiyong, couldn't help smiling, and looked at the coffee made by Wu Zhiyong with gentle eyes.

 

    But it feels good to be cared about, he likes it.

 

    Drinking a sip of coffee to refresh, Ye Feng looked at his younger brother and severely reprimanded him: "Brother, see how you dyed your hair?"

 

    Ye Lan smiled indifferently, and grabbed the messy half-length hair. The face proudly said, "This is the latest Korean hairstyle, second brother, I'm handsome with this look." 

 

He said that he also put on a pose that he considered handsome.

 

    Ye Feng glanced at his hair coldly, and didn't see how handsome he was. 

 

    "Like a street thug." Ye Lan knew that he wouldn't get any praise from his second brother, so he wasn't angry. He was the youngest in the family. It is the baby of his parents who are old enough to have a son, and his age is more than ten years different from his two brothers. Therefore, his parents and brothers have loved him more since he was a child.

 

    "Second brother, that man seems interested to you just now." He was obviously concerned, and he knew his brother's sexuality, so it was not difficult to guess it.

 

    "Yeah." Ye Feng's attitude was neither lukewarm nor cold, so Ye Lan couldn't guess whether he was interested in that man.

 

    "Second brother, is he really sincere to you?"

 

    "I don't know."

 

    "Second Brother, I care about you, so I'm saying this.” The faceless brother made Ye Lan pursed her lips , aggrieved.

 

    "If you care about me, you shouldn't come here." Ye Feng coldly pierced his brother's purpose after caring, "What's wrong with you this time?"

 

 "Nothing." Ye Lan stood up and ran to his brother. Hugged his brother's arm and said coquettishly, "I'm just here to see if your second brother is doing well, and by the way help second brother get revenge."

 

    Ye Feng didn't receive Qing's hand and ordered: "Sit on the sofa, don't come over."

 

    "Okay! I'll sit down." Ye Lan sat on the sofa obediently, and Ye Feng ignored him.

 

    The restless Ye Lan felt very bored for a while, but he didn't dare to be presumptuous on Ye Feng's site. Between the two elder brothers, the second elder brother is the most difficult to talk to, but this second elder brother loved him the most. The one who thought of best was the second brother.

 

    "If you have nothing to do, I will call the driver to take you home." Ye Feng arranged Ye Lan's whereabouts while working.

 

    "Second brother, don't send me home! I'll go back after staying for a few days!"

 

    Ye Feng completely ignored his brother's wailing, glared at the younger brother who was leaping over, typing on the keyboard without stopping with his hands. "Tell me what's wrong with you again."

 

    "Well..." Facing the strong brother, Ye Lan thought about how to answer.

 

    "If there is no reason, then go home and don't hinder my work."

 

    "Second brother--" Ye Lan dragged the long tail sound to act like a baby, and Ye Feng remained indifferent, keeping his arms hugged and continued typing.

 

    Ye Lan had no choice but to tell the truth: "Dad wants to send me to study abroad, so I don't want to be alone in a foreign country. It would be great to be a young master at home."

 

    " Don't ask me." Ye Feng coldly threw three words.

 

    "The eldest brother and the second brother are so capable, and the company can be managed by you. I am enjoying life for you, guys." Ye Lan is not only not ashamed at all when talking about crookedness, but he is also confident.

 

    "Really?" Ye Feng turned his face, his dark eyes stared Ye Lan for a while, "It just so happens that I want to go wild today and find a man to enjoy sex, so can you enjoy the night for me?"

 

    Ye Lan was scared. Released his arm, shook his head quickly, and said with a sad face, " Second brother, just not that!" 

 

"Then just sit on the sofa obediently, and don't make any noises to disturb my work." Ye Lan moved his feet while whispering. Complained: "Second brother is still a workaholic like before. It is rare for you to never let go of work and accompany me. When my father dispels the idea of ​​sending me abroad, I will go home and tell our parents and eldest brother that you have no care. You have no ounce of love for your adorable brother."

 

    "Then don't take refuge here next time." After that, Ye Feng didn't bother to care about him.

 

    This sentence worked. Ye Lan really didn't dare to disturb him, so that the restless Ye Lan didn't do anything. It was more uncomfortable than torture. It was uncomfortable to sit on his butt, and he could move several times a minute.

 

    After half an hour, Ye Feng finally raised his head and looked at his brother who couldn't sit still and his eyes fluttered everywhere. He felt funny in his heart. He still said flatly, "Don't cause trouble here, or I will send you home immediately. "

 

    Ye Lan was ecstatic his brother had agreed for him to stay, cheering toward him," I knew my brother is the best!"

 

    The brother ah, although naughty and mischievous, but because the age difference is too big, he would have he is used to taking care of him and spoiling him. As long as his younger brother does not do excessive things, he generally will not be forced to discipline him like his father.

 

Mr . Ye’s brother, who everyone was curious about, finally opened the door of the glass office. The boy still wore the arrogant smile of the rich man. He grew up accustomed to the attention of the public. He didn’t care about everyone’s eyes and walked straight away. In front of Wu Zhiyong, he looked up and down Wu Zhiyong, and finally put aside his mouth in disdain.

 

    "You." Ye Lan looked defiantly, "come out."

 

    Suddenly everyone's curious eyes turned to Wu Zhiyong. For the first time in his life, Wu Zhiyong received so many "caring" eyes. Of course, this is not a very honorable thing, and it is not worthy of joy.

 

    Wu Zhiyong secretly thought about when he offended him. The young master who met for the first time swept the glass office inadvertently from the corner of his eyes. If it was for Ye Feng, he would be open in heart and follow Ye Lan.

 

    The elevator kept climbing up to the top floor. Ye Lan looked up at Wu Zhiyong arrogantly. Ye Lan was shorter than Ye Feng, but he was young, so he would still get taller. He didn’t worry about his height in the future, but he faced a tall man. Wu Zhiyong, his arrogant look became ridiculous for children.

 

    Wu Zhiyong finally discovered the similarities between Ye Lan and Ye Feng because of the angle of looking down. The eyes of the two looked very similar. They were all raised from the corners of their eyes, which outlined a little charm. Ye Feng has always distinguished between public and private, showing the charm only to him. When he does not show up at work, Ye Lan is just a teenager, his eyes are always provocative and he doesn't understand charm at all.

 

    "Hey, I warn you, don't play with my second brother!" Ye Lan warned fiercely, "A handsome and golden man like my second brother doesn't know how many women are chasing after him, if it's not because the second brother likes men. How could it be your type of cheap guy?!"

 

    Ye Lan looked at Wu Zhiyong from head to toe, and asked in the most popular words: "Do you have a house?"

 

    Wu Zhiyong was taken aback by this question for a while, and then answered: "My hometown has it." It means no.

 

    "Do you have a car?"

 

    "Bicycle."

 

    Wu Zhiyong once wanted to use a bicycle to pick up Ye Feng, but when he saw Ye Feng's brand-new BMW, he turned his face in embarrassment, and silently pushed the bicycle into the corner of the company parking lot. Flashed a vocabulary of self-evaluation: shame.

 

    Fortunately, he has a good mentality and doesn't take this matter too seriously.

 

    "Humph." Ye Lan let out a disdainful voice from his nostrils, his eyes clearly looked down upon, "If you dare to let my second brother spend a penny on you, and want my second brother to take care of you, I'll find someone to take care of you. Give you a scandal that will want you to kill yourself for the rest of your life."

 

    Ye Lan showed a cold and sordid expression that was inconsistent with his age. Wu Zhiyong frowned, with a cold tone, and said forcefully, "This is my personal business with the manager. Even if you are the manager's brother, you won't have your turn to take care of our affairs. "

 

    Ye Lan was furious, and  throw in a punch. He shot quickly and used a lot of strength. However, Wu Zhiyong raised his arms and held his fists firmly with sharp eyes. Staring straight at him, revealing a few startling haze.

 

    "Go home and practice for a few more years!" After that, with that hand, he pushed Ye Lan out a few steps.

 

    Ye Lan's arrogance disappeared, but with the stubbornness of losing and not losing, she warned loudly: "If you dare make my second brother suffer in the future, I will definitely not let you go!"

 

    Wu Zhiyong smiled and raised his eyebrows: "I don’t need you to say that. I won’t let him suffer.”

 

    “It would be the best.” The two men’s conversation ended in a violent war. Watching Ye Lan leave the roof, Wu Zhiyong took a deep breath in the refreshing cool breeze, and was covered by the cool breeze. It was so comfortable that he didn't want to go back to the office to accept everyone's curious eyes, but now it is working time, and he doesn't want to go back to work.

 

    Wu Zhiyong turned around and saw someone who shouldn't be on the roof.

 

    As if perceiving Wu Zhiyong's gaze, Ye Feng turned his gaze toward the building on the opposite side to Wu Zhiyong, gracefully swallowing the clouds and mist, and that gentle but unpretentious face became a bit blurred.

 

    Ye Feng went one step closer to Wu Zhiyong, heedless of their own trim designer suits, looking relaxed on the railing, overlooking the bustling center, and then said: "Smoking is relaxing."

 

      While smoking a cigarette, Wu Zhiyong stretched out his hand to grab the cigarette from his mouth. Ye Feng was stunned for an instant, staring at Wu Zhiyong's half of the cigarette.

 

    "Smoke less, I'll help you with this one, don't force me to make you quit smoking." Wu Zhiyong frowned, obviously didn’t like smoking, and not used to the irritation of smoking in the lungs.

 

    Ye Feng didn't seem to have heard it, his always deep eyes faded from the pretense, and he stared at Wu Zhiyong who was venting smoke rings. Wu Zhiyong was lying on the railing, his sculpted side face was sturdy, and his cigarette dangling more prominently highlighted the man's masculine side. With a slightly loosened tie, he could see some strong bronze chests exposed by the neckline.

 

    The cool wind on the top of the building could not dissipate the ambiguous atmosphere between the two of them. Wu Zhiyong glanced at him, and with his long arm, he hooked Ye Feng's neck and dragged him into his arms.

 

    Ye Feng didn't move, sniffing Wu Zhiyong's breath and the faint smell of smoke that lingered between the two of them. After an unknown period of time, he stretched out his arms around Wu Zhiyong's broad and hard back and closed his eyes peacefully. 

 

    Wu Zhiyong really enjoyed the warmth of his lover in his arms, so he couldn't help but leaned his chin on top of Ye Feng's head and rubbed with satisfaction a few times, and finally patted Ye Feng's perky buttocks with his warm palms.

 

 


 

[T/N: Wu Zhiyong is so manly. *swoons*]

12