Chapter 3 June 16, 2017 2:00pm-11:00pm
1.3k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up from my dream because of someone shaking me.

 ”You okay? It's almost time for the new class.” Hajime said worreidly while I rubbed my eyes and yawned. 

”Yeah I’m fine now, thanks for waking me up.” I said and he smiled at me while going back to his seat.

I listened to our sensei’s lesson since she will be the one to dismiss us too. After we have been dismissed Hajime told me that his boss told him to work now.

”I’m sorry Aki-san, can you please help me tomorrow instead?” He said while scratching his head.

”Sure, take care of yourself in your work. You're the only one helping your family after all.” I said while Hajime took his things.

”Yeah, so see you again tomorrow Aki-san!” He said cheerfully before he left to ride his bike.

Somebody poke my cheek and I saw that it was Yuki.

”That’s Hajime, right?” Yuki said while wearing her mask.

”Yeah he wants me to teach him tomorrow instead.” I said in which Yuki nods.

”Well take care of yourself. Say hello to Hana for me.” Yuki left quickly before I can ask her to join us.

”What’s wrong Aki?” Hana appeared behind me with Shizu and the other two.

”Yuki told me to say hello for her for you, I wanted to invite her but she left.” I said and Hana pats my back. Shizu told us where all of us should meet up after club activities.

“Well me and the others will be waiting in the courtyard, see you guys later!” Shizu said leaving with her two friends.

”See you later Aki, i still need to check some documents.” Hana said with a sigh.

”Sure, do your best! I'm counting on you student council president!” I said before I left to go to my club. When I was finally in the clubroom I have a talk with my captain before training.

We ended club activities at 5:00 pm and I messaged Hana that I’m done already. She messaged back that they were waiting for me at the school gates and I hurried to meet up with them.

I finally met up with all of them and we embarked our way to the arcade. After we all reached the arcade we played different kinds of games that all of us enjoyed playing. Having our fun Shizu and the other two received messages of their parents asking them to go home now because it's already getting dark.

”Well I guess this is the part where we part ways. See you tomorrow Hana and Aki!” Shizu said leaving with her friends who also said goodbye to us.

”Well shall we go home now Hana?” I said while Hana shook her head.

”Not before you buy me my croquette.” Hana said while pouting.

I laughed from the sight and linked my arm with hers. 

”Shall we go buy some then? My parents are also messaging me to go home now.” I said checking the time that is now pointed at 6:34 pm in my watch.

She nodded and smiled, I also saw her blush when she lowered her head to hide it from me. We made our way to the store that we both love. Serving the delicious and newly cooked croquettes we bought 2 each for us.

We were now eating our croquette while walking our way home since it's just near. Under the beautiful night, Hana grabbed my free hand with hers and grasped it. I looked at her and smiled in which she also did the same holding hands with each other while going home.

”Ojou-sama!” I heard one of her men shouted and saw him waved at us. I then unwillingly released her hand and waved back to her men.

”Oh Aki-sama! Did you both have a good day?” the man said.

”Yes we did Kabuto. Now I want to take a bath so please call one of our maids to prepare my bath.” Hana said with her bossy tone.

Kabuto nodded and left to go inside. Hana then dragged me a little bit away from the house and kissed my cheek again. 

”See you later love.” She whispered in my ear before she got back to her home.

I was left standing there for a moment before my phone rang. I saw that my mother was calling me and answered back saying that I’m already near our house. My house is only 5 houses after Hana’s home after all.

I made my way back to our house and got home exactly when dinner was finally served. 

“So did you have fun today?” Mom asked me as she looked at me.

”Yeah, where is Sakura and Kazuya?” I asked while I took off my coat and sat down.

I heard rapid footsteps from above going down to the stairs. 

”Welcome back Onee-chan!” Sakura cheerfully said and hugged me.

”Yeah I'm back Sakura!” I exclaimed happily and sat her on my lap cuddling her.

”Welcome back Aki, how is Hana and Yuki doing?” Kazuya asked.

”Hana is busy with her duties while Yuki is still the same,” I said while I kept patting Sakura’s head. I’m glad that She’s already enjoying this and she was already getting sleepy.

”Now now stop that Aki or else Sakura will fall asleep. It's time to eat already.” Mom said finally done putting all of our food in the table.

”Where’s Otou-san?” Sakura asked before sitting on her chair.

”He’s still doing important office work. I will be waiting for him later so we should eat for now.” Mom said finally giving us all of our chopsticks.

”Itadakimasu!” All of us said before finally partaking our dinner for today. After dinner, I helped Mom in cleaning up the dishes.

”Aki, I will be waiting for your father. Can you take care of Sakura for now?” Mom asked at me smiling.

”Sure Mom.” I said while cleaning up the dishes. After I finished cleaning dishes I gone up to Sakura’s room. Seeing my cute energetic imouto still playing, I played with her tiring her up before taking a shower together.

I tucked her up in her bed and gone back to my room. 

“Aki, do you need any help in your lessons?” Kazuya asked peeking out of his room.

”Nope I still have them under control! I will be asking for help when I have a hard time.” I said while smiling at him.

He nodded and closed his door again. I finally got back to my room and slumped down to my bed. I took my phone and messaged Hana.

”I’m finally done with my tasks. How about you?” I messaged her.

”Still have some things to do, I'm sorry if we can't talk tonight.” Hana messaged sending a sad and crying emote.

”Its alright love don't worry. It's important that you take care of your duties first. I will be studying so go do your best!” I messaged back with a cheering emote.

She messaged me back with an love emote and closer my phone. I studied my recent notes again that were all written by Hajime. That guy wants to pay back all of my help to him by writing the lesson’s notes for me. I studied the lessons and when I saw that the time was nearly 11:00 pm I then turned my lights off.

I messaged Hana one last time with a ”good night” and slept. Sleeping peacefully in the night, I didn't know that somewhere there was already something terrible going on.

25