Chapter 4 (Hana’s POV) June 16, 2017 8:00am-1:00pm
1.2k 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The morning finally came and I quickly took a shower. Changing my clothes and getting my bento I ate my breakfast. After telling my father’s men that I would be walking with Aki they left to check the surroundings. Father’s men are really overprotective. Well I guess that's what you would expect from a man who leads the yakuza group in this place.

I walked to our usual meeting spot already waiting for her arrival. 

”I wonder why is she taking long now?? She's already late at the exact 2 minutes.” I thought already panicking and fretting whether to go to her home.

Then I finally caught a glimpse of the love of my life. I waved at her smiling and she did the same. I'm already happy as long as I’m with my love. 

“It’s a nice day today love.” I said and I saw her stiffen for a moment. She looked around us and felt relieved.

”It is although don't call me that even if there's no one near.” She said blushing. I can do this all day and seeing her blush makes me want to do it more. She is so cute and were finally a couple. 

Okay, Hana calm down, or else you might get worse. I talked to myself and calmed myself down. 

“Alright Aki, let's go, or else we will be late.” I said and we both smiled at each other.

”Alright, I will be going first Hana.” She said and ran quickly before I can tell her to walk with me.

I sighed and wished that we can reveal that we're on a relationship. There are a lot of people who also like Aki after all. She’s just dense, but I won't let those wolves get near my love.

I finally reached the school and moved to the third floor where my office is. I opened the door and there fixing some documents are the fellow members of the council.

”Good morning President! It's another fine day to do out best!” The Vice President said.

”Yeah it is Hiro, now everyone let's first fix up everything and prepare them for later.” I said and all of them nodded. Doing our jobs I kept looking on my watch to check the time. I want this to finish soon so that I can see my love again.

”President, where should I put this?” Our secretary said.

”Please put it on the upper shelf Minami.” I said and she moved quickly.

I checked my watch again and saw that it's almost time for classes. I dismissed everyone and told them to meet up later. I quickly move down to the stairs. 

“Hey Hana,” I heard someone said but I was in a rush to see Aki again that I didn't see who it was.

I made it back to the classroom just behind Hitomi-sensei. This is where being the president of the student council really helps and I easily entered the class without any punishments. I gestured my hands to meet up later in the rooftop to Aki. 

I, Aki, and Yuki are the only ones who know the hand gestures we do. The day moved on and I always try to slip some glances on Aki.

I saw that the guy behind Aki tapped her shoulder. 

“How dare he touch my love’s shoulder!” I was trying to hide my anger upon seeing both of them talk. I managed to lessen my urge to rage when I saw sensei threw the chalk eraser at that scum.

The class ended and a group of there girls appeared before me. 

“Hana-san, let's go to the arcade after school.” Shizu said smiling at me with her two friends. These three only want to be my friends so that they can request some help. They also seem to be using me to be more popular in school.

I want to refuse but I thought of Aki. Maybe she wants to play some arcade too? 

“I won't go to the arcade unless Aki wants to go too. We actually agreed to spend some time together again.” I said smilingly.

”You two are really the best friends that I also want to have,” Shizu said in which I stiffened. If only I can tell the truth and tell everyone that Aki is my love. Aki then sat beside me.

”Hey Hana.” She said.

”Aki, we're talking about going to the arcade after finishing our club activities, ” I said. Then they both talked with each other and finally reaching a decision Aki looked at me before agreeing to go to the arcade later.

The class then started and everyone came back to their seats. I managed to slip the paper I wrote to her hand before she returned. 

Lunchtime came and I took my bento with me quickly avoiding people. I’ve quickly made my way to the rooftop’s door only waiting for my love to come. She finally appeared and I smiled at her before I took the keys for the door in my pocket. We both finally entered and I locked the door again for privacy assurance.

”Being here really soothes me.” Aki said while her long chestnut hair swayed flowing through the wind.

”If only we can both stay here forever without interruptions, ” I said sadly before we both sat on the ground. I opened my bento and saw its contents. 

“I got some tonkatsu you want some?” I said which Aki also agreed that she wants.

I then did what I really want to do since before, and that’s feeding her myself. She was embarrassed but gave in both of us having a lovely time together.

She also fed me which made me so happy. Although I did get a bad mood because of that guy named Hajime being mentioned. He really likes Aki that he would do anything to get them close. No one will ever steal Aki to me I thought while me and Aki talked about the guy.

I was telling about the theories that what that guy might do when she hugged me. 

“I really have to take care of that guy as soon as possible.” I thought while I embraced Aki too and enjoyed the moment.

She told me that we should leave already and I got a sudden urge.

I kissed her cheek quickly and left smiling on the way to the door and opening it. I will be returning later to the rooftop after all and gone down to the stairs. I pulled my phone and texted my men to get all the information about Sousuke Hajime. Let’s see how you will squeal later, nobody will steal my love from me.

I quickly go back to the classroom and saw that my men messaged back with an affirmative. I wanna bathe with blood later I thought while I smiled looking at Aki who just returned.

22