Chapter 5 (Hana’s POV) June 16, 2017 2:00pm-11:00pm
853 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the lessons earlier were being discussed I saw Aki fell asleep. I enjoyed stealing some glimpse of her lovely face while sleeping. Good thing our sensei was too busy explaining to even notice her asleep.

When the time for our sensei’s dismissal is near I planned to wake my love up personally. When I was about to stand up I saw that Hajime again and he woke my love shaking her shoulder.

He stole my golden opportunity of personally waking her up! I was clenching my hands and teeth because of that. I wanted to be the one who would first see her sleepy face!

Our next Sensei finally came in and I didn't have the chance to go near my love. I glared at Hajime for a second before turning my attention back to our Sensei’s lesson. My men have already replied to me about some detailed information about this guy. I swear I will find a way to make this guy suffer, nobody tries to steal my love from me. After another fruitful class lesson, our Sensei left and dismissed us. I heard a man said that he's being called for work and if Aki can help him tomorrow instead.

Love agreed to it and the man left quickly. I saw Yuki the now delinquent came near my love and poked her cheek. Before I managed to go near them and ask Yuki what she is doing Shizu stopped me from behind and asked something. When Shizu finally stopped talking I saw that Yuki was already gone.

We approached Aki and told her that we had an agreement on where to meet up after club activities. All of us left to go to our own clubs and I started messaging my men to prepare something later.

I moved up to the student council room. When I opened the door all the other members were already there. I took my seat and started the briefing form the upcoming school competitions that will be held at our school. When the time reached 4:55 pm I finally dismissed everybody and made my way to the courtyard.

”Hana-san! We're over here!” Shizu exclaimed while waving. I came to them and felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I checked it thinking that it might be Aki since it's already 5:00 pm.

”Aki messaged me that's she's also done with her club activities. Let's go meet up with her on the school gates.” I said and they all agreed. We moved our way to the gate and I messaged my love to meet up with us there.

Waiting for her a bit at the school gate. She finally came and we left quickly to the arcade to play. When we finally reached the arcade we started playing different kinds of games. I mostly tried to play with my love though, and I tried to distract shizu with her friends to try other games.

When the time was finally 6:34 pm Shizu and her friends finally gone home. While me and my love made our way to the croquette store since I told her of the letter I've sent her earlier. She linked my arms with hers and I blushed by the sudden contact.

We've bought the croquette and walked our way home. I wished that her mother didn't have messaged so soon. So I instead grabbed her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers on the way home. She looked at me with her beautiful smile and I smiled back in instinct.

We finally reached my home and heard one of my men shout waving his hand at us. I felt Aki unwillingly take off her hands with mine and I felt sad. Kabuto then walked to us and asked us if we had a good day today.

”Yes we did Kabuto. Now I want to take a bath so please call one of our maids to prepare my bath.” I said and he finally left. I took Aki’s hand and dragged her a little bit away from my home.

When we're finally on the place where there are no cameras and people around I kissed her cheek again. I saw her blush and I felt invigorated again to do my next task.

”See you later love.” I whispered in her ears before I moved inside the house. Kabuto bowed to me with one of the maids informing me that the bath has been prepared already. I then went to my room and saw that the clothes I loved to wear are already prepared. I took a bath and finally sighed relaxing in my bathtub.

When I was finally done I dried myself off and wore the clothes prepared. I moved down to the dining room and saw that the food is finally prepared. First off coming down before I was my Father.

”Oh Hana, your finally back. So how was school today?” My father asked.

”It was fruitful as usual, and it seems that a man is in love with Aki.” I said while sitting in my chair.

”Really? Did you have our men check his background? I thought of Aki as a daughter too since you've both been together when you were 10.” Father said smiling at me.

”I had our men checked his background and it appears that they have big financial problems.” I said while taking off the documents from Kabuto who brought it to me.

”I see, do they seem to be suspicious or shady? He might be trying to get close just to steal. Aki’s father is a prosecutor after all.” Father said while he ate his meal.

”His brother seems to be in jail for committing murder. His family was also found out to have partaken some drugs before.” I said while I was already clenching my teeth by the anger of letting this guy near my love.

”I see, well even if he might only have good intentions. I won't let him taint the Tomoki bloodline.” My father said with his usual tone of being a leader.

”Father, please let me handle this. I want to take care of that man and his family personally,” I said smiling.

”If that is what you want Hana. Still personally huh? Then order Kabuto to get some men and go with you. Don't leave and evidence that might lead to us.” my father said before he left.

”Ojou-sama what do you want to do?” Kabuto asked standing beside me.

“I want to make it look like an accident. It’s stated here in the document that he works at the nearby stand right?” I said while checking the documents again. I saw his job time and checked my time.

“It looks like we have the perfect golden opportunity. There’s a nearby building that was recently being developed right? It also appears to be the route he usually takes in going home.” I said while I grinned upon the perfect chance.

Kabuto grasped my idea and called one of our men to take position near the store. Oh, this will be so exciting as I thought of that guy’s impending doom.

17