Chapter 6 Sousuke Hajime – June 16, 2017
727 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Short chapter only. Disappears to thin smoke.

Sousuke Hajime’s POV

The day I enrolled in Fujisaka high school was also the same day where I finally felt love. I saw her from the distance with her 2 friends and she was so beautiful that I couldn’t keep my eyes away from her.

When school finally started I saw that she was in the same class as me. I was so glad that Hitomi-sensei positioned my seat behind her. I then asked her boldly her name because I might not have the chance again since I was too shy.

I’ve finally known the name of my first love which is Tomoki Aki. I then tried to get close to her and one day get her to be my girlfriend. I then started talking to her mostly and asking her help whenever I get stuck to our lessons.

She was so kind and she always helped me. I kept falling in love with her more and more. I only hope that when the times comes I reveal everything about my family to her she would accept me. Now i’m currently working in a Takoyaki stand. The owner was kind of enough to let me work part time so that i can help my parents.

They might have been doing bad things before but not now and that made me happy. They were now trying their best to help me graduate, but I also know they have a hard time with their current jobs. I would do anything I can to help them and I’m sure graduating would help me find jobs with higher pay than my current work will be helpful.

I didn’t notice the time when the owner finally told me to go home now since it’s already late. I bid him goodbye and walked my way to where I left my bike. After taking the lock off I rode it but stopped quickly when I noticed that the tires were flat.

Now of all times when it’s already 10:10 pm. I sighed as I brought my bike with me walking. I’ve felt shivers and checked the surroundings. It felt like someone was staring at me and i hastened my steps. Someone whistles and I quickly took a look on where it came from, I didn’t notice the shadow that was above me quickly.

When I saw the shadow forming up below me I quickly looked up only to see the last glimpse of my life...

16