Chapter 14 June 19, 2017 6:10 pm-12:00 am
451 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We have finally gone home and took a rest. Mom gave us towels to dry our sweat off. She let us rest first before taking a shower to freshen up. After taking a bath together me and Sakura moved downstairs. We both slept on the couch to wait for dinner.

We both woke up when Mom finally pushed us off the couch. Saying that the dinner is ready, we wait for Otou-sama and Kazuya to come home. The time reached 7:00 pm and Kazuya was finally home.

“How did you practice go?” I asked my brother while he took off his shoes.

“It’s great! I feel some good progress.” He said and left for the bathe after putting his bag down.

“We waited for Otou-san for another hour before we finally got to eat dinner. After eating dinner I left Sakura to play with Mom and Otou-san. I made it back to my room and texted Hana.

“Love, can we go in a date tomorrow?” I texted her while she quickly replied with a yes and asked for details. I texted her to meet up on their Mall tomorrow.

Hana replies with a thumbs up and I love you before texting goodnight. I returned downstairs to spend some time with my family. When I’ve gone down I saw them watching the TV.

“What’s on the news today?” I asked as I took a seat beside them.

“They said that a man was killed brutally and was left on the alleyway.” Mom said seriously but I felt that she was also scared.

“Hmm, I should ask the police investigation,” Otou-san said thinking deep on what is happening.

“Have they confirmed the identity of the man?” I asked my parents as Sakura was led away by Kazuya.

“They haven’t confirmed it yet since they said that the victim’s face was gone,” Otou-san said while feeling disgusted upon what the news said about it.

“Well let’s switch channels for now. It won’t do us good for today to hear something bad going on again.” Mom said quickly switching channels and calling Kazuya back with Sakura.

Time passed and I returned to my room. I texted Yuki asking if her Father was already investigating it.

I heard my phone go off in my ringtone and answered the call.

“So you saw the news huh. My Pops is now on the crime scene, checking for traces and evidence. The man also had no belongings with him. That’s why Pops said that it’s murder.” Yuki said while I heard her drying her hair off with a hair blower.

“I see, can you update me if your Pops knows the identity of the man?” I asked since I felt that it might be someone familiar again.

“Sure, now go to sleep,” Yuki said before ending the call.

I jumped to my bed and took a look at my social media accounts. I saw everyone was posting the latest news about the man that was brutally killed. I charged my phone instead and slept trying to forget that terrifying news.

Short chapter for now sorry! Disappears quickly to escape the rage.

9