Chapter 15 (Hana’s POV) June 19, 2017 8:00 am-1:00 pm
363 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Kabuto, have you checked the file records of Gatou?” I asked our most trusted henchman.

“Yes, we’ve recovered files from his past and also what appears to be his identity before,” Kabuto said while he lowers the documents he specified.

“Identity? You mean Gatou isn’t his real name?” I asked as I took the documents he landed on my table.

“Yeah, it appears that he was already wanted from where he came from before,” Kabuto said as I kept on checking the documents information.

Murder, Rape, Blackmail, and extortion. This guy has been hiding this whole time in this city without anyone knowing? I groaned as I thought of how incompetent the police were in this place.

“Then I guess that camera must have been his. Have you checked if there’s any evidence leading it to him?” I asked as I drank my cup of tea.

“There are no pieces of evidence leading it to him Ojou-sama. But he was aiming for framing somebody else for it.” Kabuto said as he lowered another file in front of me.

“It appears that this guy has been protecting he’s girlfriend from Gatou. He must have been made and thought of making the incident as that Student’s fault.” Kabuto said as he also presented the faces of those 2.

“I see, well I guess it’s okay to clean this man up. He’s trash to society anyways.” I said as I took my phone to call up someone.

“Hey, Reiko! Do you still have that warehouse intact!? It’s okay? Good! Wait for us there later about 1:00 pm.” I said as I called one of my contacts.

“I guess I should confirm where Gatou is then?” Kabuto asked already grasping his phone.

“Yeah, also bring some men that can carry some things that I might be using later,” I said as I dismissed him and changed my clothes to a full black. Consisted of a Black shirt, pants, boots, and also a black leather jacket.

I took my brass knuckles with me and hid it inside the pockets of my pants.

I’ve gone downstairs to eat breakfast and later on leave. Otou-sama left early to take care of our business again. My family bloodline has been known as one of the most famous companies like Micrisoft. That was also our best cover for being a Yakuza. We mostly pay the corrupt police commissioners to hide our real lineage.

“Ojou-sama, the car is ready and his location has been pinpointed,” Kabuto said bowing down to me.

“Good, Kabuto did you also decreased a stock on Shizu’s family?” I asked as I finally finished eating my breakfast.

“Yeah, I slipped one to your stock,” Kabuto said as he orders the maids to clean up the table.

“That should suffice, now let’s go,” I said as I went to the car with Kabuto. Kabuto was calling up his men while we were on the trip to Gatou’s residence.

“Are there people besides him in his house?” I asked while I checked my phone’s time indicating that it was already 10:12 am.

“Reports said that there is a woman in his residence at this moment,” Kabuto said while receiving messages from our henchmen.

“I see, well don’t harm that woman for now. She might be a great use for what we’re about to do.” I said while I grinned at the good opportunity. This can be improvised as a good way to create a reason why he has been killed. I thought it clearly and we finally reached near his residence.

“Ojou-sama our men have taken position. They are ready to raid his residence as soon as possible.” Kabuto said while I saw our men wearing police uniforms.

“Not bad Kabuto, you clearly thought about this. Get the men in!” I said as I can’t wait to see what will happen next to that Ape.

I saw our men kick the door down and entered with their handguns raised up. I heard a little commotion but it was silenced quickly.

“Ojou-sama the residence has been secured,” Kabuto said as he left the car and opened my door.

“Let’s go and have a talk with my Ape-sensei then shall we?” I said as I left the car and entered the residence.

I saw Gatou tied up and only wearing a short. While beside him is a blindfolded girl about the same as our age. The girl had brown hair and was only wearing her panty.

I then wore a mask in my face and walked near the girl. I took off her blindfold and undid her binds before I covered her body with a jacket.

“Are you alright?” I asked as I try to calm the nervous scared girl.

“I-I’m f-fine.” She said as she continues to cry and try to shrink her body more to hide upon everyone.

I ordered the men to turn back so that the girl would feel comfortable.

“Then can I ask you to stay here for now? We will take care of that disgusting man.” I said as the girl stared at me with her teary eyes and nodded.

I then ordered my men to carry the guy and bring him to the van.

“If the police come up, tell them that he was taken by his debt collectors okay?” I said as I left her money on about 30,000 yen that was in my wallet.

I closed the door and entered my car. We traveled to our main destination to where I can torture this bastard as long as I like.

12