Chapter 16 Gatou (18+ A little) June 19, 2017
430 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few 18+ only but It’s stillborn required so I hope you guys enjoy the short chapter about this guy!

When I was a teenager I was always looking for ways to get the women I want. I’ve devised plans to make them my sex slaves by blackmailing them.

I try to put up cameras on time where they mostly show up their bare bodies. I also try to dig up some big dirt on them making it easy for me to conquer them. One of the girls was brave enough to call the police and I had to hide from them. I managed to kill that girl first before I left my damn hometown.

Damn that stupid girl from stressing me out more by those useless cops. I finally left my easy hometown and left for Hiroshima Town. I managed to find a good job that’s also good enough to get me some new girls. I managed to become a convenience store clerk first.

I’ve first rented an apartment just near my work to make it easy for me. Also works out for me since my neighbor is a beautiful school teacher. I’ve slowly introduced myself to her, gaining her trust in my plans for her soon.

Finally gaining her trust and letting me go in her apartment. I took the opportunity to get her drunk before fucking her a lot. Taping everything with my video recorder she had no choice but to serve me as long as I like it. I’ve earned money slowly and I got her to recommend me to their school as a PE teacher.

I’ve finally got myself as a PE teacher in Fujisaka highschool and she inherited a house. I’ve moved in with her and started living my lecherous life. Soon I got my slave impregnated and since her mind is already broken it’s fine. She now serves me lovingly but she had to go to her hometown to inform her parents.

I got it drilled to her mind on what she has to say before she left. I then started planning on how to get my new slaves. My main target was Tomoki Aki and Kazuki Hana. I can’t target Saki Yuki because of her father and I think she would beat the shit out of me if I ever try that.

But first I decided to target other girls before the main dish. I got some good tapes on the student council’s secretary Minami. While I also targeted two girls, the other girl I blackmailed for money, while the other one was hard to get through. I can’t get close to her because of her what seems to be boyfriend always guarding her.

I got irritated so much that I can’t fulfill some of my urges. I then planned something to get him out of my way. Taking a camera and taking his fingerprints, I then decided to use it as a camera to get the girls calmed down when a pervert has been caught.

When the camera has been caught they started the investigation also me as one of the investigators too. Trying to push the suspicion more to that boy when the meeting concluded I then thought to reward myself.

June 19 came and the girl I was waiting for finally came. Minami entered my room already crying already knowing what will happen to her besides she’s 18 I’m sure she’s knows this stuff. I ordered her to take off her clothes but leave her undergarments intact. I licked my lips as I felt my lower head rise from seeing the sight of her beautiful voluptuous body.

I’ve finally had it and ripped off her bra before I started to play with her breasts. It was so satisfying to hear her try to stop her moans with her still crying. I then start to remove her panties before she can reject it. But before I was about to grasp it I heard my door falling off.

I checked it quickly and saw the cops! I then moved to get my baseball bat in the corner. They were so fast that I got knocked down by the other cop with his gun quickly even before I managed to protect myself. I got knocked out and didn’t know what is happening to me soon.

10