Chapter 17 (Hana’s POV) (Gore) June 19, 2017 2:00 pm-11:00pm
369 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reiko was waiting for us in front of her warehouse already smoking her cigarette.

“Alright get that man inside! Kabuto you know what to do with those uniforms right?” I said as I saw my men drag a tied up Gatou inside.

“Yeah, we would lead it to that debt collector group that has been a thorn on our side recently,” Kabuto said as he called some men to take the uniforms he’s men used.

“Make sure to leave no trail that can lead to us. Reiko comes with me inside I want to know where we can openly spill some blood.” I said as I entered the warehouse with two men.

“Seriously? Please don’t dirty the floors too much. We might need those warehouse soon for some shipment.” She said following me from behind.

Reiki directed us to a room with a clear and wide area. I then ordered my men to get the equipment and tie Gatou up.

“So what did this man do Ojou-sama?” Reiko asked taking her knife from the table and wiping it.

“He tried to target Aki, he also almost got to my secretary. That alone is good enough for death, besides he’s a wanted criminal.” I said as I grabbed my brass knuckles and wore it. I heard Gatou groggily waking up from his painful slumber.

“Damn my head hurts, where am I?” Gatou asked as he slowly tries to stabilize his thoughts on what happened.

I then wore my mask and my men did the same. My men presented to me the table of equipment I made them brought.

“Have a good sleep!? I think you need one more to truly wake up.” I said as I punched his face with my brass knuckle. He quickly vomited blood by the force of my punch.

“W-Why!?” Gatou asked with his eyes glaring at me and his tone angry. I can feel how he wants to kill me that I punched him again in his abdomen.

“Why? Because of you! You scum of society! You shouldn’t be alive to make some more problems for me by targeting my love.” I said as I punched his abdomen again making him vomit the food he has eaten earlier.

“Damn you! I will make you pay when I escape from these binds!” He said as struggled to get the binds loose. He looks like an Ape before but now he’s like a dog disgusting.

“Men teach this scum a lesson,” I said as I sat upon the chair that was presented to me. I watched my men beat Gatou up punching any part of his body.

“Do you know that scum like you deserve much more than killing off quickly? You will be feeling it right now. Cover his face and continue splashing some water on his face until I tell you to stop!” I said as my men covered Gatou’s face quickly and let him sit in a chair. He’s still tied up and they lowered him until his face is on the range of the water faucet.

“Begin!” I said as I watched him try to survive from drowning in water.

“Stop! Now how are you feeling Gatou?” I asked as they returned his position back.

“I will kill you!” Gatou angrily exclaimed under the cloth his face is covered with.

“Again!” I said as my men did it to him again.

“Alright stop! Let’s move on!” I said as my men finally stopped and hanged him up high again.

“You know I think it’s still not enough. You’ve almost raped Minami after all.” I said as I took a knife and heated it up from Reiko’s lighter.

“You know Minami!? Then are you a relative!? I still have some pictures of her! I have a man using it if he knows I’m gone he will spread it on the internet!” Gatou said and he tries to reason with me so that he has a chance to live.

“No lying now!” I said as I pressed the knife in his chest making him squeal by the heat. It made his skin black by the heat and he kept on crying.

“Stop crying! You also let your victims cry right!? You’re making yourself the victim here!” I said as I laughed sadistically. I continued burning parts of his body with my knife.

“You know your eyes are also something we have to remove. Those eyes of yours are disgusting, Men! Blind him first will you?” I said as I let my men handle him using alcohol and draining it to his eyes.

I heard Gatou squealing before I felt my phone vibrate. It was already about 8:12 pm and father messaged me to return back before dinner at 9:00 pm. Aki also messaged me to go on a date tomorrow! I quickly replied with a yes and happily sent it.

“Well, I guess it’s time then. Take his eyes off! Also, Kabuto do the honors and cut his jaw off with the chainsaw!” I said as my men took their knives and stabbed Gatou’s eyes out. He squealed a lot earlier but later on, he stopped moving.

“Well, I guess he died quickly to feel the chainsaw shame. Kabuto do it.” I said as I turned back to leave with Reiko and two of my men. I only heard the sound of meat being cut by a shredder before I left the warehouse.

“Reiko, can you tell Kabuto to take care of the mess? Also, put it where it can lead the police to those debt collectors.” I said as I entered the car.

“Sure Ojou-sama, let me handle things here,” Reiko said as she smoked another cigarette.

We left and traveled home to eat dinner with my Otou-sama. Finally reaching the house before 9:00 pm I quickly went upstairs and took a quick shower. Changed my clothes to casual and went down to eat with my Otou-sama.

“So how’s your day today?” Otou-sama asked as he started to partake in our dinner.

“We’ve dealt with that scum who’s covertly working in the school,” I said as I started to eat too.

“Good, I hope there won’t be any problems that will lead it to us,” Otou-sama said as he quickly took all the pork.

“Don’t worry Otou-sama we killed two birds in one stone after all. Also please refrain from eating pork too much, it will affect your health.” I said as I took some of his pork.

“Hmph! Fine, but I want to have more chicken then.” Otou-sama said as he took some chicken too.

“Fine,” I said as we both start to ate dinner silently.

We finally finished dinner and I moved upstairs to my room. I saw that it’s already 10:10 pm and seeing Aki’s text earlier madness me happy again. A date tomorrow and right after cleaning up trash! Oh, tomorrow will be the best day of my life.

12