Chapter 18 June 20, 2017 7:00 am-1:00 pm
315 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up quite early for today feeling excited for my date with Hana. I moved downstairs first to see if Mom is already cooking breakfast.

“Morning Mom!” I exclaimed happily as I saw her finally cooking up breakfast.

“Morning Aki! Can you prepare the table for the food?” Mom said as she cooks the food.

“Sure!” I said as I immediately took some of our kitchenwares for the table.

“Aki can you also turn on the TV? I want to hear the news for this morning.” Mom said as she serves food to the table.

I went to the TV and turned it on changing the channel to the news. I saw the news about yesterday’s killing and they said that the victim’s identity was finally confirmed. I was surprised when I saw it was Gatou-sensei! Sure I might not be too close to him but he was our PE teacher!

Mom got close to me and also watched the news.

“Aki, isn’t that the PE teacher in your school?” Mom asked as she watched the news report about it.

“Yeah, I can’t believe that another person in school is dead,” I said sadly. To think that another person is dead in our town is weird. Also the way on how sensei was killed, it was like they had no mercy for him.

The news reported that it was confirmed that the suspects were already imprisoned. They also found what seems to be Gatou-sensei’s victim. They blurred her face but she said that Gatou-sensei was blackmailing her and almost attempted to rape her.

The news was cut off suddenly by the news of one criminal managing to escape the prison.

“Well, that’s that, good riddance to that guy! He might have targeted you as well Aki.” Mom said huffing angrily but relieved since that Gatou-sensei was already dead.

I too felt relief when I heard he was killed and that he was a wanted man. But I still feel pity for how he was killed. I heard footsteps upstairs and sat on my chair in the dining table. Our whole family is complete and we finally ate our breakfast.

“Aki, your going out with Hana today right?” Otou-san asked as he requested another serving from Mom.

“Yeah, so I might be going home at night,” I said as I ate much breakfast and cleaned Sakura’s mouth.

“Well have fun then! No going home before 11:00 pm okay? It’s dangerous today.” Otou-san said worrying at me.

“I will Otou-san, don’t worry,” I said calmly and smiled at Otou-san.

After eating breakfast I then went back to my room to get my towel. I then texted Hana that I’m getting ready already and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After the bath, I then changed to a  sky blue sundress. Wearing heels I then left the house and went to Hana’s house.

When I reached her house the car was already prepared. Hana went out of the house wearing a black blouse and dark blue jeans.

“So Aki, let’s enjoy our friend bonding today,” Hana said winking at me.

“Yeah! Let’s go then!” I said happily as we rode the car prepared for us.

“Kabuto I want you to just check everything around us later okay?” Hana said as she looked at Kabuto in the front seat.

“Sure Ojou-sama, please enjoy your bonding today,” Kabuto said as they strapped their belts on and we finally left the Kazuki residence.

We went to an amusement park and left the guards to play around.

“So what do you wanna do first love?” Hana whispered at me lowly.

“Let’s go to the rollercoaster first love,” I said as we grasped each other’s hands for a second before letting go again.

We rode the rollercoaster and it turns out that Hana was afraid of it. I had to hold her hand for a long time and rode the childish ones first. Later on, when she felt okay again we rode the tower of death. A ride that ends up with us reaching 20 feet high first before falling down again.

This time Hana fainted and I had to nurse her back with the medical staff. We lost a lot of time bonding because of that and the time finally reached lunchtime.

“Let’s go eat now Hana,” I said as I grasp her hand and leader the way.

“I’m sorry if I’m such a weakling for those,” Hana said sadly and she almost wants to cry.

“It’s fine, what’s important is that we both enjoy these days together,” I said as I hugged her and pat her head. Once she had calmed down I led her to the food stands and encouraged her to try everything.

We ate a lot that we had to take a 1-hour break because of it. We both laughed together from what we did and grasped each other’s hands. I will make sure that we both enjoy this day together.

12