Chapter 19 June 20, 2017 1:05 pm-10:00 pm
291 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hana? Are you ready? Let’s ride the merry go round next!” I exclaimed happily because it’s one of my favorite rides.

“Eh? Well... it’s fine I guess since it’s not that intense.” Hana said as she stood beside me. I grasped her hands with mine and locked our fingers together.

“Then let’s go! We won’t end this day together if both of us aren’t  happy!” I exclaimed happily and led her to the merry go round ride. Hana soon gave up and joined me with her own decision in riding it.

We both enjoyed the ride and I was happy when I saw her smiling at me.

“Love are you ready for the haunted house?” I whispered in her ears and she looked at me blankly.

“Haunted house? Aren’t we too old for that?” Hana said looking at me with her confused face. I almost laughed in seeing her face like that.

“No one is too old enough to enjoy going inside haunted houses,” I said as she was surprised when I grabbed her arm and led her inside the haunted house.

I had a good laugh inside because it turns out that Hana was still afraid of it. She kept hugging me when the mannequins suddenly move. We also had to pay the one roleplaying a zombie though. He tried to surprise us in our face when Hana decided to punch him in the face.

“Seriously Hana! That was too funny! Hahaha!” I said as I kept laughing and snorting when we finally came out from the haunted house.

“Hmph! I told you I don’t like haunted houses before! Is it my fault that I punched him suddenly for trying to scare me!?” Hana poured at me and turned her back at me.

“Now now don’t be mad,” I said as I hugged her from behind.

“I just want to spend some time with you that’s all love,” I whispered at her ears and she finally faced me.

“I will forgive you if you buy me my favorite food,” Hana said while still pouting at me. She’s really cute when she does that. We grasped each other’s hands and I led her to where we can buy croquettes.

I bought 3 for her and 2 for mine. We sat at the bench gazing the skies. I looked at her and saw her enjoying her croquette. I smiled at her and wiped her mouth with a tissue.

“Seriously are you a kid? Your really cute when you eat croquettes.” I said as I continue to wipe her mouth.

“Meh, it’s my favorite food. I will eat croquettes on the way I like it.” Hana said as she stuck her tongue before she resumed eating again.

After finishing eating croquettes the time was already at 4:32 pm.

“Hana want to ride the Ferris wheel?” I asked her and she shivered to take a look at the Ferris wheel.

“Aki, they have curtains right? Can we cover the windows with it? You know how I’m afraid of heights too.” Hana said as she grabbed my arm with both of her hands.

“Sure! Now let’s enjoy this last ride together.” I said as I led her again but onwards to the Ferris wheel line.

We waited for 20 minutes before it’s our turn to ride it. They also stop time from time in about 5 minutes interval. But the one I’m waiting for is perfect in time. I want to make this date perfect and I just got the time right.

When we finally reached the top the moment has finally arrived.

“Hana look at the window,” I said as I tried to open her eyes to see it. When Hana finally opened her eyes she saw the beautiful fireworks show.

“I’ve been waiting for this you know? Both of us together at the Ferris wheel watching fireworks.” I said as I hugged her from behind and grasped each other’s hands.

“Thank you for today love,” Hana said as she looked at my face and kissed me in the lips.

“I love you too.” As I also continued to kiss her and at that time we both shared an intimate moment together.

After 40 minutes we finally had left the Ferris wheel and entered the car. We traveled our way home and she dropped me home first before going home.

When I finally entered the house the food was already prepared. The time was already at 8:12 pm and I heard their footsteps going downstairs from above.

“Welcome home Aki! Did you two have a fun bonding?” Mom asked as she was finally preparing the utensils.

“Yeah! It was so fun earlier in the amusement park!” I said as I happily sat on my seat in the dining table.

“Onee-chan welcome back!” My imouto said as she jumped at me and I caught her shaking her for a minute.

“Did you have fun playing today Sakura?” I asked as I kept on patting her head.

“Yes, I did! I want to show you later my drawings Onee-chan!” My imouto exclaimed happily as she returned back to her seat.

“Well, I'm glad you followed my advice and didn’t return at 11:00 pm,” Otou-san said as he sat on his chair. Kazuya nodded at me and sat with us. We all said Itadakimasu! First, before we started eating our dinner.

When the dinner was done Sakura showed me her drawings in her room. They were all cute drawings of the whole family and I hugged her again. I played wrestling with her and used her bed as the ring. Obviously, I let my imouto win and she stood at my back roaring like a champion.

When we’re finally done playing I gone back to my room. I dropped down on my bed and took my phone to message Hana.

“That was a fun date love. See you tomorrow again at school!” I texted and I smiled as she replied back quickly.

“I enjoyed our date too and I love you too!” She texted and messaged a smooch emote with hearts before logging out.

I can’t wait for tomorrow again and enjoy the upcoming sports competitions.

You guys want another 18+ chapter?

11