Chapter 20 June 20, 2017 Nightmare
299 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt my senses tingling as I opened my eyes and saw a black ceiling. I quickly sat as I saw the unfamiliar ceiling and looked at my surroundings. I was in a different place no doubt and it was all black. I left the bed and stood up as I walked to open the door. Opening it I tried to pull it but it won’t budge.

I looked through the small gap and saw chains locking my door from outside. I then started to think why am I here and why is this happening. Before I managed to think of a single idea I heard loud footsteps echoing in the lifeless hallway. Slowly bit by bit in this silent atmosphere only hearing the footsteps noise.

As I heard it stopped in front of my door it started unlocking the locks for the chains. I slowly tiptoed my way behind the door and took the wooden pole in the wall. As they opened the door and get themselves ownself in I saw that it was a tall bulky man. About 6 ft and he was looking in front of him furiously obviously looking for me.

I then quickly smashed the pole into his legs making him kneel down and following up with a strong blow in the back of his head. I knocked him out while it squirted some blood from where it hit. I’m sure that I directly smashed the pole at his occipital bone. The wood pole is destroyed and I quickly took off leading the unconscious or dead man behind.

I looked for an exit through the endless spiral of the door on both sides after emerging from a dark hallway. I opened each door to see nothing but pure darkness. I heard somebody shouted help. Judging from their voice I’m sure that it’s a girl. I quickly followed her voice through the silent eerie atmosphere only hearing my footsteps and her scream for help.

Hearing her voice near I saw a door at the dead end. Designed with knives all around the door and blood dripping from each knife. I slowly walked to it and looked for the doorknob. I saw the doorknob and it looked like a person’s hand. I felt scared and disgusted upon the sight of it and slowly willed myself to hold it. Getting to finally hold it I quickly turned the doorknob to open the door.

I heard a large click and the door slowly opened with a screeching sound. In the farthest wall, I saw Hana chained in the wall with injuries everywhere. I quickly ran near her and tried to wake her up by tapping her face with my hand.

“Hana wake up! Wake up, Hana!” I shouted worriedly as I quickly panic and got scared of what might have happened to Hana. I saw some keys on the farthest right side with only the light illuminating it. Everywhere became dark instantly with the light only illuminating Hana and the key.

I slowly walked trying to focus on my surroundings preparing myself for whether someone might suddenly appear. I heard heavy footsteps in the silent eerie atmosphere. I quickly turned to see who it was and I was so scared to see that it was the man earlier. Looking at me wearing a face mask and all-black clothes. He walked to me dragging what seems to be a chainsaw on the floor.

I quickly ran my way to the keys and took it. I turned my back to see him almost near me and heard the chainsaw turned on. I quickly ducked and dodged it before I kicked him in his balls. He fell down and I saw that the back of his head is still squirting some blood from what I did earlier. I got scared that I felt my legs weaken and I slowly dropped on the floor.

Trying my best to calm myself down, I slapped myself and quickly regained my bearings. I stood up only for the man to hold my other leg trying to stop me from moving. I panicked and quickly kept on stomping my feet on his head trying to get him to free me. When he slipped his hands I quickly ran to free Hana. Opening her locks quickly she fell down on my body and I caught her.

I saw the man standing and grabbed his chainsaw again. I quickly ran and aided Hana with her arm on my shoulder. Escaping from the guy who did this I looked for an exit that can get us out.

“Give her back!” I heard the man said and he kept on repeating it. I saw a big bookcase and fell it down to block the way for him. I aided Hana again to look for an exit that we can go through.

“GIVE HER BACK!! SHE KILLED MY BROTHER!!” The man shouted angrily and used the chainsaw to destroy the obstacles blocking his way. I looked for another way while I kept on thinking what he said.

“You killed his brother Hana?” I asked Hana who is still limping and seems to be unconscious. I opened a door and saw a clear flashing light in the end. I had no choice to move onwards with Hana since the man was almost near. We finally reached the end and both of us were engulfed in light then I felt myself leaving this place again.

I woke up and stared at the familiar ceiling of my room. I slowly sat properly on my bed.

“That dream was clear, Hana killed someone in that dream. I wonder who was that guy.” I said as I still held suspicions on why I had this dream. Is this a reason for me to doubt Hana? Might this be also the link on the deaths happening in our town? I quickly thought of different theories upon the clear nightmare I still remember.

Please give me your comments for each chapter and favorite them too to keep me motivated! Support me, please.

10