Chapter 23 June 21, 2017 8:05 pm-12:00 am
241 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We finally made our way to the buffet Yuki reserved for the both of us. Submitting her proof of reserving a spot for us, we finally entered the buffet and chose a spot to lay down our bags.

“So who gets to take some food first?” Yuki asked me smiling at my drooling face upon the sight of different kinds of food.

“I will trust your judgement and wait for you instead Yuki. I might take too much food that would totally be hard to finish after all.” I said still staring upon the delicious delicacies spread around the place.

“Alright then, just wait for me here Aki okay?” Yuki then left me making her way to get us some food. I heard my phone rang and checked it. I saw that it was Hana who messaged me asking me if I was okay or if there are any problems.

I replied back with I just felt down and Yuki helped me feel better. After she replied with an okay and have fun message I returned the phone back to my pocket. Yuki finally came back with a waiter who brought the food on our table.

“So who messaged you?” Yuki asked me while she sat down in and motioned the waiter to lay the food down the table.

“Hana asked if I was okay. I replied saying that I feel better now because of you.” I said smiling at my friend who helped me feel better.

“Well I’m glad that you feel better now. Now then shall we eat?” Yuki then lifted her chopsticks up and took some food already.

“Alright, let’s enjoy this food without further delay then!” I said with a smile as I ate with gusto.

After eating for an hour we finally took a break and Yuki already asked for our bill. I feel so full upon the mountain of food I ate. That’s one of the things I regret trusting Yuki with. Yuki can keep on eating without gaining weight while I do. Makes me think the world is unfair and I have to always exercise to lose the fats.

After Yuki paid the bill we then both left and traveled on the road. Walking our way to our house, Yuki then stared at me with her menacing blue eyes.

“Aki, promise me whatever happens. Confide to me when you always have some problems you can’t handle alone.” Yuki said to me while staring to my eyes.

“Sure Yuki, I will be surely taking up your offer soon. I might be just expecting something from that nightmare I had that’s all.” I said as I looked down the floor as we walk.

“Well you can always focus on the present now than murmur or think about that nightmare of yours.” Yuki said and smiled at me ruffling my hair.

“Hey! Stop that your messing my hair!” I said as I tried to get her hands off from my hair.

“What can I say? It’s fun to play with your hair so you can’t stop me from doing this.” Yuki smirked at me and flicked my nose.

“Anyways go home now okay? I will be seeing you in school tomorrow, so later Aki!” Yuki then left me on her way to her home. I then went on my home and thought about what Yuki said.

There’s no use thinking about that nightmare even though it might have something. As long as there aren’t evidence that Hana did it I won’t believe it then. I then quickly went back to our home to finally sleep and go to school tomorrow again.

I’m finally inside the house and told my parents of what I did today. Except for the fact that I escaped classes. I then bid them goodbye to tuck in for sleep and left them. When I got back to my room I messaged Hana with an I love you and good night. I then took a bath, changed clothes, and finally slept on my comfy bed for tomorrow.

8