Chapter 28 June 22, 2017 7:00 am-1:00 pm
190 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up with a happy mood and quickly prepared myself. After wearing my uniform again I went downstairs to greet my family and eat breakfast.

“It’s good to see that you're already hyped up for today,” Otou-san said as he handed Mom his bowl for another serving.

“Yes, I’m actually quite happy now because of Yuki’s help,” I said shyly still smiling from the memory of yesterday’s bonding.

“Well, I’m glad you are fine Aki. Now go eat up a lot and get ready to go to school.” Mom said as she handed me another bread.

“Onee-chan can I watch you in your upcoming school competition?” My imouto asked me looking at me from below. I noticed her eyes were using the cute puppy dog eyes. I can’t resist my imouto’s cuteness and lifted her on my lap hugging her wholeheartedly.

“Of course you can! Just make sure to do your responsibilities in school okay?” I told her while kissing her cheeks.

“I will do my best Onee-chan!” Sakura exclaimed happily and giggled by my hugs.

I finally left the house and went to where Hana is waiting for me. I finally spotted her there waiting for me under the bright sun. She was humming as she waited for me and her eyes were closed. I then slowly walked near her and sneakily hugged her from behind.

”Good morning love.” I lowly whispered in her ears and she smiled replying with those same words too.

”I guess Yuki helped a lot in your problems yesterday?” Hana asked as we walk our way to school.

”Yeah so don't worry anymore! I'm back to normal. Will you be waiting for me later Hana? I have practice later.” I asked as I checked my phone again for the group chat. Our club leader mentioned that we will be training today after classes.

”I'm sorry Aki, I need to go home early since Otou-sama wants to introduce someone to me.” Hana said as she looked at me sadly.

”I see well if it's important it's fine Hana. Well, I will be off!” I said as I ran to school doing an early morning exercise.

”Good luck Aki!” Hana shouted happily as I ran to school.

After reaching the school and changing shoes in my locker. I quickly left to go upstairs into the changing room. I spotted Yuki and waved at her which she returned with a wave of hers too. I quickly changed my clothes inside and used a towel to dry off the sweat.

After doing those I returned back to our classroom and took a seat on my chair. A while later Hana finally came back and smiled at me before she sat on her chair. The first class of the day finally started and I’m sure Hana would like to eat together again later.

Hitomi-sensei explained a lot today and let us copy a lot of notes. One of the things I’m getting used to again and it was also relaxing for me. After listening to the classes each time lunchtime finally came.

I went to Hana and sat beside her.

“So shall we eat lunch?” I asked Hana and smiled at her. She blushed and nodded taking her bento with her. We went to the rooftop again the same as usual. Maybe not usual after all because I’m sure Hana is sad.

“Love why are you sad?” I asked as I hugged her from behind after she locked the door.

“Well, it’s because you didn’t confide with me and you asked Yuki instead,” Hana said as she still looked down on the floor.

“I’ve only asked Yuki because she helped me already before I even tried to ask you. So don’t pout it’s already done anyways.” I said as I kissed her in the cheek.

“Fine, you’re forgiven for the kiss and also for buying me a croquette later,” Hana said and quickly smiled at me reciprocating the kiss. We then ate our lunch together and I’ve tried my best to make her happy again.

“Aki, I have something to tell you later when we finally leave school,” Hana said to me seriously which made me nervous and I nodded at her. 

“Sure love, but can we do that after we buy our croquettes?” I asked grinning at her.

“Sure croquettes are the best after all.” My love said happily and we both used each other as a support. Taking a rest on the windy weather for today.

“Let’s make sure to get everything done in one hour. I need to get to practice after all and you need to go home quickly.” I said looking at Hana and I played with her hair.

“Yeah, I guess I need to tell you about it here then,” Hana said seriously and she looked at me with her red eyes.

“Otou-sama wants to marry me to the son of his friend,” Hana said clearly and sadly. I was so shocked by what she said I almost lost consciousness upon hearing it.

“Wh-What happened? Is it because we didn’t tell our parents that we’re in a relationship?” I said already panicking.

“Calm down Aki, it was a contract that would benefit our family. Let me tell you the whole story.” Hana said looking at me eye to eye. She then proceeded to tell me what happened to the day I spent my time with Yuki.

4