Chapter 24 (Yuki’s POV) June 20, 2017 11:00 am-3:00 pm
243 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Otou-san? Are these the documents I asked for?” I asked my Pops who was lazily watching the TV on his break.

“Yes yes, they are. Now let me sleep for a little while, I still need to return back to headquarters soon.” Pops said as he slept again on the couch. I returned to my room to check the documents my Pops handed me.

Checking the clock on June 20, 2017, at 11:21 am. I noted it and wrote it in my memo, I organized all the documents first by order.

I checked Hajime-kun’s case and saw the picture of his head crushed. I prayed silently for his poor soul and checked the records again. The bike was severely damaged because of the crash but the tires weren’t damaged. Easily spotting the tire to be flat by hitting a sharp object.

I checked the address on where they left the bike. I then changed to my hoodie and wore my pants with rubber shoes. I quickly moved and left Pops some food before I left the house making my way to its location. After reaching a certain place it was obviously a junk shop from what I see and went inside.

“Oh, Ojou-chan! What can I help you with?” An old man asked who seems to be the one who owns this place.

“I’m actually looking for the bike that was sent here just recently. The one who’s owner died tragically by having his head crushed.” I said as I checked the surroundings and everything seems to be too quiet.

“I see hmm... lemme check the recent junks it might be there.” The old man said and walked to the nearest junks. I then felt some people staring at me from all around the place. I then moved near to a metal pole that was part of the junks thrown here.

“Old man? Do you have some other people here besides you?” I asked as I gripped the pole within my hand.

“Not really, the others will be coming back in the afternoon why?” The old man asked as he was looking for the bike.

“How about some company?” I finally felt that they were now moving slowly.

“Maybe? The only people that will be mostly here anyways are my men. Oh, I found it!” The old man said happily before I started sprinting to him. A man emerged from the rubble in front of the old man and tried to kill him. I quickly smashed the metal pole into his face knocking the guy out cold.

“Old man call the police!” I said as I focused my sight on our enemies who are closing in.

Spoiler

[collapse]

“I’m dialing right now!” The old man said before he ran away while dialing his phone.

One man charged at me with a wide sweep of his metal pole. I quickly evaded and punched his face before I followed up with an uppercut. I felt a presence behind and quickly spin to the left countering with a kick to his head.

As I saw two more men rushing towards me. I ran away and used the high mountain of rubbles. I took a pole and smashed it to the mountain rubble’s foundation. Making it fell down to the me who was chasing me. Another two appeared with weapons in hand this time. As they charged at me I quickly took a car part near me and thrown it to them.

I managed to hit one in the face and moved in. I evaded his weapon sweep and punched his arm. He’s weapon fell down and I quickly did a side sweep making him fall down. I quickly grabbed his arm and stepped over his shoulder. I twisted his arm strongly and quickly breaking his arm. He then kept on crying and I quickly prepared myself for the other opponent.

My last opponent was much more buffer than the others. I quickly positioned behind a mountain of rubble. He charged at me furious at what happened to his face. I only sidestepped to the right as he charged through the mountain of rubble. All falling down on him as he was soon under the mountain of rubble.

I then heard the police sirens and the old man finally appeared beside me with the bike in tow.

“Thank goodness your alright Ojou-chan!” The old man said worriedly as the police entered and quickly arrested the criminals.

“So do you know the old man?” I asked as I took the bike from him checking it clearly.

“I think they’re the ones who want to steal this place from me.” The old man said scratching his head.

“Well, we will know that soon. Thanks for getting it for me Old man! I need to check this for a while, here’s the money.” I said as I took my wallet out.

“It’s free, you’ve already saved me from these guys so it’s fine.” The old man said trying to make hide my wallet.

“No, I insist old man! Also, you will be surely needing this so please take it.” I forced the money on his hand quickly before I left with the scrapped out bike in tow.

I got home and opened the door with my keys since Pops already left for work. I then went to my room and landed the scrapped bike to the floor. I examined the tire part and checked it’s damage.

“I think this isn’t just pure coincidence after all. It does look like it came from a sharp rock after all.” I said as I noticed the hole and felt it with my fingers.

I wrote it in my memo and checked the document again. Hajime’s parents used to be drug addicts, while his brother was sent into jail for killing and stealing. I left the room for now and prepared some coffee. I checked the time and it was about 3:00 pm already.

I left the kitchen and went back to my room to check the documents again.

Do you guys want to see more pictures of the three characters?

11