Chapter 29 (Hana’s POV) June 21, 2017 3:00 pm-10:00 pm
299 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I finally left the school. I felt sad since Aki left school quite early with Yuki. I know I can trust Yuki because she doesn’t see Aki as a romantic interest. But I still feel jealousy upon being left alone. My guards appeared and walked beside me.

“Why are you guys so tense today?” I asked as I saw that my men were checking every surrounding today.

“Hashin-sama told us to protect you today since our enemies are moving.” One of my men said and he returned back to check the surroundings.

“I’ve doubted that they would even have the nerve to try and attack us on our turf,” I said as I continually walked forward with my men. A group of men dressed in ragged clothes appeared.

“Whoever you people are please make way for our Ojou-sama.” One of my men asked and he managed to avoid the rock suddenly thrown at him.

“Men protect me! You come with me! I will be calling Kabuto for help.” I said and he followed behind me. I dialed my phone and called Kabuto.

“Ojou-sama? What’s the matter?” Kabuto asked appearing to be surprised since we’re just near.

“Trouble! Looks like they’re making their move! My men are engaging them right now in the street! Get some men and help us beat these bastards up!” I said as Kabuto ended the call and I took up my knife hidden in my bag.

I saw my men struggling to hold them off and they pursued on injuring them. My men tried to knock them all down but a few managed to slip away from them. My henchman near me managed to hold them off. I quickly finish them down when he managed to stagger them off.

After taking two down I finally saw Kabuto with his men charging at our enemies. They drove them all down and called the cops to arrest them. Kabuto paid the cops that were working for us to keep these incidents silent.

“Make sure to interrogate those people later Kabuto,” I said to him as I walked onward to home. All of my men were on alert and kept checking the perimeters.

I finally got home and went inside the house. Going to the dining room I saw Otou-sama watching the TV.

“Otou-sama we just faced a group of thugs earlier. I don’t know if they might be working for our enemies but Kabuto will be interrogating them later.” I said as I took off my shoes and sat beside Otou-sama.

“Is that so Hana? Well, I’m glad that you're safe. By the way, do you have a crush on someone?” Otou-sama asked seriously and looked at me in the eyes. Aki said that we shouldn’t mention our relationship yet since a lot of people might reject it. So I thought of another answer for him.

“There is someone that I have a crush with,” I said looking away from Otou-sama and blushing from remembering Hana.

“Is that so? Well, I guess you have to erase them from your mind as this day forward.” Otou-sama declared seriously and I looked at him surprised by what he just said.

“What do you mean Otou-sama?!” I asked him as he sternly looked at me.

“I’ve been contracted to marry you to the son of the CEO of the Mishima corporation.” Otou-sama declared and I was so surprised by what he said.

“Me!? Getting married? To someone, I haven’t met yet? Without any consultation that I want this!? Why didn’t you ask me first!?” I said angrily already disrespecting my Otou-san from the anger that fuels my thoughts.

“I don’t need to consult you! Did you remember the lessons that were taught to you when you were a kid! Even today those lessons are preparing you to be a wife of someone that can make us more powerful than before!” My Otou-san exclaimed angrily justifying his actions to be the only right thing to do.

“You can’t take away my freedom from choosing what I want to do!” I replied back angrily.

“Yes I do because you were born because of me! I’m also the one who spent money to raise you! I’ve given you all the things you want! Now give what I want and be responsible! This marriage will continue whether you like it or not!” My Otou-san them angrily left me alone on the dining room.

I slumped down on my knees on the floor and started crying. I was also angry so much at my Otou-san who wants to be always right. I returned back to my room quickly and locked my door.

I looked for an outlet to burn my anger out and moved to our workout room. I used my boxing gloves and kept on punching the punching bag. I kept on doing it until I saw the time and messaged Aki. She messaged me back that she’s feeling better now. I was jealous but I was also happy since my Love is feeling better now.

Now I have to protect that and I just thought of a plan on how to stop this marriage. Also on how to remove my Otou-san from having the power over me.

5