Chapter 30 June 22 2017 1:10 pm-8:00 pm
227 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“That’s why I had to marry him,” Hana said to me while I still cried.

“I hate your father,” I said as I still cried in her shoulder.

“Now now it’s alright. Let me handle this okay love? I will make sure that this marriage will be canceled for sure.” Hana said as she wiped my tears with her handkerchief.

“Now let’s go back to classes Love okay? Cutting classes is bad after all okay?” Hana said as she poked playfully at my cheeks.

“Fine,” I said as I finally stopped crying.

“But we better talk about this later tonight okay?” I said to Hana who smiled at me and nodded.

Hana aided me to stand and we took our bento. Both of us returned back to classes and Hana said that she needed help. I was saved from punishment and now my mind is still adrift to what my love told me earlier. The classes ended with me not learning anything at all for these afternoon classes.

The school classes are done and it’s time for the clubs. I went to my club and as promised trained with my fellow members for the upcoming school competition. It helped me loosen the weight placed on my mind when I trained hard for the upcoming school competition. But after the training ended, my mind wavered back to where my love said that she’s getting married.

I still don’t get it. Why are all of these things happening this time? The deaths and now my love’s marriage. I wonder how my love will be able to handle that problem. I kept thinking about it as I was sitting under the tree in the school courtyard. I was only looking at the sunset, still thinking of the problems when suddenly someone blocked the sunlight from me.

“So? Got something weighing your mind down again?” She said as I looked up and saw that it was Yuki. Wearing a jacket and has a baseball bat with her.

“Yeah Yuki, it will be fine though I’m sure of it,” I said as I stood up and cleaned my skirt.

“Is that so? Well, you better go home now. Things are about to get dangerous here.” Yuki said as she lifted her baseball bat unto her shoulders.

“What? Wait don’t tell me there’s another fight going to happen!?” I asked as I remembered the last time I saw Yuki bringing a baseball bat with her. That’s the first time I saw Yuki’s clothes being full of blood.

“Don’t worry I won’t get hurt. Just pray for my enemies for me okay? Pray that they won’t get too much broken bones.” Yuki said as she left me waving her hands to me as she finally disappeared from my sight.

I prayed silently for Yuki and the foolish people who will be facing her later. I then drove myself to finally go home and thought about the problems tonight.

I finally have gotten home when the sun was about to finally go down. Entering the house I was welcomed with a hug from my the most cutest imouto I will ever have.

“Welcome back Onee-chan! Mom taught me to cook some pancakes earlier! I never thought that pancakes are so delicious!” My imouto exclaimed happily and she was flailing her arms all around.

“Oh welcome back Aki! How was school for today?” Mom asked as she placed the pancakes in the table.

“School was fine, I would very much like to try Sakura’s pancakes though,” I said as I took my imouto’s hand and led her to sit with me on the table.

“Here’s the pancakes for you two. Help Sakura eat okay? I will be cleaning the dishes.” Mom then went to the dishwasher while I ate my pancake. After I’ve finally finished mine I helped Sakura ate her’s.

After that, I finally went upstairs and took a bath. Sakura also followed soon and I helped her in taking a bath. Kazuya soon followed and went to his room.

Otou-san soon came when it was about to be already dinner time. After that, we all ate our delicious dinner. This time I only listened to their conversations though since I’m still thinking about Hana. After eating I went upstairs and slumped down to my bed. I then waited for my love to call me.

I wish you would call me soon love. I can’t take it anymore it hurts so much to think that I might lose you after all.

6