(9) Page-8 of diary : Reaching level-5
91 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many things happened in the past three years. We welcomed 650 new slaves, of which many have production skills like blacksmithing, alchemy. Six new babies are born to my people. This event marks the milestone of the firstborn citizen of my Kingdom. Everyone is happy, as these are our future. 

Now, we have regular shops in all cities of Sharma earldom. More presence of our products made by our specialist has improved our dependencies in the Borish Kingdom and increased our incomes. We even have many more channels for acquiring any required items, reducing our chances of being suspected of creating an independent kingdom. We have our company headquarter in Ghazina city. 

According to the geographic information, if we move north-west direction, we will meet the mourning mountain giving us a chance to mine the mountain. Moving East or south will lead us to the sea and open sea routes for trade and expansion. With the help of our increased hunter teams, we started to clear forest in the north-west direction to reach mourning mountains. 

The guards regularly hunt goblins in these three years we killed 300 goblins. I have avoided eating goblins very much. But out of curiosity that what kind of skill set does these little demons have. It turned out they have skills set varied across them except one sex/reproduce skill. This skill has increased my urges to have sex much more than usual. But I do not want to stop eating goblins as this was the only time I got skills like stone throw, spear-master, swordmaster, javelin throw. 

As I could not stop myself from having sex, Qunia is now pregnant. Everyone is pleased. This child ensures that they have their King and the next heir to the thrown. I also realized that with the next generation's presence, we are supposed to ensure that they are educated in the way of life and can become part of the Kingdom. Today, we established our first teaching facility for children and young-ones education. I named it Down Academy. I also created a Military training School for training any person joining our guards or hunter teams to meet the standards. This institute is named Mars Academy.

I have changed, leveled up to level-4, my absorb skill leveled to '7'. Now, get 1/1,000th of exp from hunts. With this, I am ready to dive into dungeons and get magic mastery from dungeon magic monsters. I have two options, one to go to Sharmavilla city and dive there in dungeon, and another to search for the dungeon speculated by others to be in the forest to provide magic mana for goblins to exist. So, I have decided to attack the goblins when we have more than 800 level-5 hunters or guards.

Meanwhile, we harvested 750 herbs crop, wilds 30,000 green-mist grass, 6,000 red-flower grass, and 3,000 orange-flower grass. Our hunts were 30,000 rabbits, 15,000 deers, 10,000 boars, 30,000 snakes, 20,000 jackals, 10,000 wolves, and 15,000 foxes. I also consumed 100 status cards.

To improve our relationships with the church, we increased our regular donations to churches in the village and other cities. I plan to use heal skill for the poor and attack a few talented people to our Kingdom. As the healing has been the area mainly controlled by the church and very few rogues or non-church-related healers are there. So, having support from the church is needed. I have also created a specialized hospital and healing center in our town. 

Our population is still less and dominated by the slaves. So, not many think and care about personal gains, but in the future, when a large number would be independent people and would like to gain some personal benefits. I also have to think of such systems, where kingdoms and citizens both have their wishes fulfilled without being exploited. 

I consulted my father about sex skill, I got form goblins, and we agreed on having a second wife. I also asked Qunia, and she also acknowledged me having a second wife, given that she remains my first wife. First time I show Tunner and Manoj show some hesitation in agreeing with me. On being assured that this will not threaten the Quina's position relation with me. They agreed reluctantly. I suggested to father Zuya's hand as my second wife. Everyone present, namely Qunia, Pata, Tunner, Manoj, Ramu, looked at me with sympathy and informed me, Zuya is already married, and her family moved to the city. 

Tuner to lighten up the mood said that you could buy beautiful wife-slave from an auction in the big cities. This knowledge changed things for me, and I stopped looking for a new wife for the time being. Anyway, I decided to look into this topic after I settle the goblin issue.

----

This past year, I leveled up to level-5, and all my HP, MP and SP has crossed 100, plus all my physical body attribute, crossed the threshold of the '10'. Now, anyone who has less physical attack than me will not be able to attack me. These changes have assured me that very few can now do any damages to me. My only major weakness is any magical attack. Now I can attack without fear of getting killed. I have also stopped eating rabbits and green-misty grass as they provide me with a very small amount of experience. I need to optimize things I consume to get experience. I got tribute of 200 herb-crops, 3,000 red-flower grass, and 1,000 orange-flower grass. We hunted or tributed to me 5,000 deers, 10,000 snakes, 10,000 jackals, 5,000 wolves, 5,000 foxes, 2,000 boars and 500 goblins. We also got 300 more slaves, and 4 new babies are born. One hundred people joined hunters and guards, respectively.

My hunters and guards are on average level-5 and are in total 752 in number, very close to the target I set for attacking the goblin establishments. I announced to all the citizens, hunters, and guards that in three days, we would attack the goblins. Everywhere people were preparing for the coming war and first war for me as King.

-----

These are the Status of the MC, animals, and plants used in this chapter.

Adventure level: H

Name: Kola                                                       Age: 25 years

Job: King, hunter                                             Level: 5 (12,874/100,000)

HP: 165/165                    MP: 138/138                 SP: 165/165

Body Attributes :

1. Physical Strength: (8+3.2)/50                  2. Magical Strength: 1/50

3. Physical Defense: (8+3.2)/50                   4. Magical Defense: 1/50

5. Body Density: (8+2.4)/50                          6. Intelligence: (6+3.6)/50

7. Agility: (10+5)/50                                        8. Wisdom: (6+2.4)/50

Skills (divine mercy) :

1. Absorb to learn, level–7 (3,433,800/100,000,000)

2. King, level-3 (1189/10,000)

  • Population ruled : (1,420) (average level-4)
  • Economic power: 1. Merata Company, 2. Storage House
  • Land area ruled: 1. New outpost:1-10 villages, 2. outpost town
  • Military power: (402) hunters, (350) guards (average level-5)
  • Influence to neighboring regions: none

3. Status check, level-3 (9,000/10,000) up

Skills (earned) {Passive}: [Agility up, level-5 (747,569/1,000,000)] up, [Physical Strength up, level-4 (38,138/100,000)] up, [Vitality up, level-3 (156/10,000)] up, [Physical Defense up, level-4 (1,421/100,000)] up, [Cooperate, level-4(8,005/100,000)] up, [Leadership, level-2 (855/1,000)] up, [Poison resistance, level-3 (4,129/10,000)] up, [Swordmaster, level-1 (30/100)] new, [Spearmaster, level-1(30/100)] new.

Skill (earned) {Active}: [Healing, level-4 (38,141/100,000)] up, [Straight charge, level-4 (1,466/100,000)] up, [Poison, level-3 (4,129/10,000)] up, [Jevalin thrown, level-1 (20/100)] new, [Stone throw, level-1 (80/100)] new, [Sex, level-1 (80/100)] new.

Equipment :

  1. Dura-Steel Sward,
  2. Wolf leather armor.

----

Species: Goblin                                              Race: Monster

Job: stone thrower or swordmaster or spear master        level: 3(0/1,000)

HP: 60/60                             MP: 60/60                                 SP: 60/60

Body Attributes :

1. Physical Strength: 3/30                          2. Magical Strength: 3/30

3. Physical Defense: 3/30                           4. Magical Defense: 3/30

5. Body Density: 3/30                                  6. Intelligence: 3/30

7. Agility: 3/30                                              8. Wisdom: 3/30

Skills (divine mercy) : Sex level-1(0/100)

Skill (earned): [Stone Throw, level-1], [Swardmaster, level-1(0/100)] or [spearmaster, level-1(0/100)] or [javelin throw, level-1(0/100)] 

2