(12) Page-11 of Diary: Kola Kingdom and Space Rings
62 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last year's goblin war showed that I could not neglect my magic defense. I meet some much more magic specialized mage then I can be killed before I know what happened. So, I have decided to increase my magic defense next time I level-up. I also learned my first magic skill 'fire magic' at level-1, I can throw fireballs. But as my magical strength is weak. This fireball was not of much use. 

Therefore, I know that with a kingdom's responsibility on my shoulder, I cannot just enter a dungeon to dive until not sure if there is a magic user monster or enemy. But as all the dungeons are sources of mana, it is like asking to bathe in the river without getting wet.

We also started to clear the forest in the east and move towards the sea. Our target is to clear a path to the sea and make a seaport town. This new seaport town will open new routes to tread and resources in the sea, like salt, fish, etc. We made a temporary guard post to observe and confine the goblin settlement in the north-east direction. 

----

These peaceful days have provided me much needed time to be with Qunia and Isha. We were talking about the time when we just married and have nothing to us. But today she is the Queen of a nation. We realized that we have never named our Kingdom, and all the work is just done on the understanding basis between people. But if in the future, when we declare ourselves a nation to the world. What will we call ourselves? I called Ramu and asked him how they name the Kingdom as I have never said its name to others.

Ramu said," We all say it is the Kola Kingdom, and we have been using this for years. He never realized that I have never named the Kingdom, like my father, Tuner, and Manoj; all were using this name since he joined us."

Listening to this, Qunia, and I looked at each other, and we started to laugh. In this Kingdom, everyone knows the name of the nation except the king and Queen. 

----

It takes us 2 years to clear a route to the sea and make a seaport town. We moved the first 300 people and 200 hunters here. I also started to live in the seaport town with my family, for the time being, to ease the heart of the people moving here. Because if you ask a family already with a house and job to leave home and career to a place which was part of the jungle a few days ago. When initially asked for volunteers for moving to seaport town, very few people agreed to shift because this was like asking them to exile from the town. But when my presence to the seaport town was announced, people's response has changed, and people were more enthusiastic to volunteers for this place.

We did call this town, seaport town, but there was no port as we have no one with skill or knowledge about the sea, or sailing, or fishing. So, I asked Ramu to look for people with such expertise. He said that as our branch in the Sharmavilla and Delhi cities are stable and have a reputation. It will be quite easy to get slaves with a specific skill set. Further, we will also buy a few boats/ships as we move from Sharmavilla to Delhi via the Yamuna river. These particular actions will also look obvious choice. The only problem will be navigating the ships/ boats through the river, and then sea to Seaport city will take time and rick as no one has ever traveled on this route. We have the only plus point that apart from earl Sharma and viscount Tiwari, we do not cross any other nobleman territories.

We have a problem with the safety of the ship until it reached Seaport town. So, We decided to do it in a gradual step. First, get the people with skills and try to construct a ship and port in Seaport town. Simultaneously, we will also purchase one ship for the Merata company to use for its daily affairs.

Our Kola Kingdom faces the following problems: 1. it lacks population, 2. we lack skilled people, and 3. we depend on the Borish Kingdom for the tread. But we have also achieved many things not possible before, like 1. Merata Company is a big company and earns more than 1,000,000 golds per year, 2. we have established a permanent relationship with few slave companies to supply our anonymously 500 slaves per year, 3. We have created relationships with the church and other notable noblemen through regular donations and other activities. Now no one dares to question Merata company. 4. We now have our Military and training Academies, namely Mars and Dawn Academies, for regular supplies of talented people in the future for this Kingdom. These academies will make sure that our every work and sector meets specific standards, 5. We have a tread-corridor complex to promote new innovative ideas and skills. Our hunters and guards are one of the best. Certain groups tried to loot our consignments in the early days, assuming that Merata company does not have any nobleman backing it and will be an easy pie. But after many such attempts were meet with dead ends. It is known in Sharma Eraldom that Merata Company nurtures its top-notch guards. 

Our Merata has many products, but the supply of our meat and fur products are best known. As our net budget grew more, we also learned things not known before, like space rings. But due to their high cost, make them luxury items. We also have a few at our disposal. Many times I think that will I get space magic if I eat one. But the cheapest space ring of 1 cubic meter space cost 1,000 gold coins or ten platinum coins. At present, we have 5 space rings with 1 cubic meter space. Ramu and I have one each, and one is dedicated to logistics of two goblin military outposts, and Merata Company uses the other two.  

Meanwhile, I have eaten following tribute 500 herb-crops, 5,000 red-flower grasses, 3,000 orange-flower grasses, 15,000 deers, 5,000 boars, 25,000 snakes, 30,000 jackals, 9,000 wolves, 8,000 foxes and 1,200 goblins. My agility-up skill leveled up to level-6, and all my weapon skills i.e., swordmaster, spear master, javelin throw, and stone throw, are level-2.

-----

Status of the MC in this chapter:

Adventure level: H

Name: Kola                                                                              Age: 28 years

Job: King, hunter                                                                   Level: 5 (20,224/100,000)

HP: 165/165                           MP: 141/141                            SP: 169/169

Body Attributes :

1. Physical Strength: (8+4.0)/50                                         2. Magical Strength: 1/50

3. Physical Defense: (8+3.2)/50                                          4. Magical Defense: 1/50

5. Body Density: (8+2.4)/50                                                 6. Intelligence: (6+4.2)/50

7. Agility: (10+6)/50                                                               8. Wisdom: (6+1.8)/50

Skills (divine mercy) :

1. Absorb to learn, level-7 (6,078,152/100,000,000)

2. King, level-3 (3,540/10,000)

  • Population ruled : (2,840) (average level-2)
  • Economic power: a. Merata Company, b. Merata Storage Houses, 

c. Tread Corridor complex

  • Land area ruled: a. New outpost:1-10 villages, b. Outpost town,

c. Warrior-Graduation area Post, d. Seaport town

  • Military power: (400) hunters, (300) guards (average level-5)
  • Influence to neighboring regions: none

3. Status check, level-3 (9,000/10,000)

Skills (earned) {Passive}: [Agility up, level-6 (451,569/10,000,000)] up, [Physical Strength up, level-4 (72,138/100,000)], [Vitality up, level-3 (856/10,000)], [Physical Defense up, level-4 (8,421/100,000)], [Cooperate, level-4 (28,005/100,000)], [Leadership, level-3 (755/10,000)], [Poison resistance, level-3 (7,629/10,000)], [Swordmaster, level-2 (43/1,000)], [Spearmaster, level-2(42/1,000)], [Magic correction, level-1 (0.1/100], [Mana Sense, level-1 (0.1/100)],[Superstrength, level-1 (0.1/100)].

Skill (earned) {Active}: [Healing, level-4 (67,841/100,000)], [Straight charge, level-4 (8,466/100,000)], [Poison, level-3 (7,629/10,000)], [Jevalin thrown, level-2 (32/1,000)] up, [Stone throw, level-2 (317/1,000)], [Sex, level-2 (335/1,000)], [Fire Magic, level-1 (1/100)], [War Cry, level-1 (0.1/100)].

Equipment :

  1. Dura-Steel Sward,
  2. Wolf leather armor,
  3. Space ring.
2