(15) Page-13 of Diary: Children of God
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, I started my journey to Sharmavilla city. Qunia wanted to join me on this journey but has to stay due to her pregnancy and Isha. Similarly, My father, Ramu, and others have to do their respective duties to complete. Hence they were not able to join me.

Ramu has arranged a large carriage for my travel in the Gazina city, where Amit and Kunti, my slaves stationed there to manage all the information gathering, will join me for this trip with the other 20 guards.
I was traveling with my regular Hunter/Guards on a horse in my Kingdom, form seaport town to outpost town through warrior-graduation area-1 about 120 km, and it takes us one day by changing the horses in between. I rested in the Outpost town and attended any work that can be done in this one day time. From there, we started our journey for the Merata village along the way of outpost villages. It has been a very long time since I visited these villages. Due to the regular use of the route by Merata company, these villages are also developing well, in particular villages-1,5. These two villages have been working as intermediate stopping points for caravans and are more like a town than a village. I will ask Ramu to focus on investing more resources in developing these villages.

As soon as I reached Merata villages, I first visited my old home and rested here. Thank the enticement of money; all the villagers who don't work for us have been moved to Gazina or other cities after selling their properties. These things were done to ensure that no undesired person knows about our actions in the forest. We also moved few slaves in place of villagers to keep the ambiance and further ensure that Haku and Meena have their pocket filled with enjoying life. We also donate money to the village church to ensure that Haku does not go looking for people and remembering the changes. Given the money-grabbing nature of Haku and Meena. They would not do so if their pocket is full.

Anyway, apart from the fact that we have not fortified the village or presence of the church, the rest of the Merata village was ours to run. This also helps us to catch spies and others trying to probe our secrets.
The journey from Merata village to Gazina city is 50 km and takes one day. It has been many years since I have visited this city. Even the Last time was not on good terms. Still, I decided to enjoy my stay here. I informed Amit about my decision.

This journey has made me realize how much work has Ramu and others have done in the past and are doing to make sure that we have everything needed in the Kingdom without realizing the effort to collect the resources and move them to the Kingdom. To top it all, they have to avoid getting noticed by the others. I have decided to make sure that Merata Company will always be an integrated part of my Kingdom even after dealing Kingdom to the world.

Ramu has also informed me that we have also adopted all the church's owned orphanages in this Earldom to make sure that the children there are well feed and clothed. This has mostly increased the positive opinions of commoners about us, and the church has since also backed us. The church's action has also elevated our standing in existing circles of noblemen and power in Earldom. Thanks to this positive image of the Merata company. Commoners see Merata Product as the right product and have positively influenced our sales from this.
Further, this action will produce for us young and dedicated people in the Boish Kingdom in church orphanages. I would never have imagined that our emotional response after Isha's birth to make sure children have a good childhood even if none is there for them. These events show that good actions are always rewarded.

I asked Amit to arrange for a visit to an orphanage in Gazina city. I also asked Amit how many children stay in the church's orphanage. To my surprise answer was more than 200 children. Seeing that, I was surprised. Amit told me that the orphanage was in much worse condition before our support, and with now improving conditions, all the children who left it are also returning plus the new children admitted. This has resulted in the increasing flux of children. The church is also hopeful that when these children are adults, we will also provide them with small job opportunities.

Maybe I should also open an academy in the Kingdom and attract new talents in with job opportunities. I told him that My visit tomorrow would be about distributing new clothes, toys, and sweets, no other arrangements.

The news that the master of Merata company is going to visit the orphanage spread like wildfire. As many were interested to know, who is this mysterious owner of this large company? And what is his character? Wherefrom is he? Etc.

The next day when I reached the orphanage, I show many more people there than the regular staff. These were many local noblemen, including the brother-in-law of Earl Sharma, Rakesh Sharma. I had to spend sometime meeting noblemen, church priests, and staff from the orphanage. It was al about praising how my actions are changing the lives of thousands of children. I donated 100 gold coins in one go to both the church and the orphanage. Then, I also told them about my today's visit to be about giving gifts to children in person.

Everyone gathered in the orphanage playground. Even all the noblemen also joined us. After reaching the stage, I addressed the children in the field, "I would like to thank the church and orphanage authorities to allow me to meet you beautiful flowers of the God Currian. I want to thank all the prestigious priests, noblemen, and other respectable people to come and witness this occasion."

"You see young-ones, never think yourself left alone as God Currian made the first mother and father create the human race. From that moment, God himself has guided us to our destiny. So, never feel lost as God is always making a path for your future. Therefore, enjoy your life and fight for the future."

"After seeing that many of you needed new toys to play or sparkly dresses to wear and sweets to eat, God has sent me here with them. Come and take them from the side stall."

On the side of the stage was a stall for gift distribution where men from Merata company were distributing excited children the gifts. Seeing these children's happy faces has given me the idea to do so in all the cities on my journey. As I still way nine days for the auctions.

1