(17) Page-15 of Diary: Auction
53 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today Sharmavilla city was bustling with extra people attracted by the Auction. Many people come to join the Auction to get to see the luxury and rare items. All the goods auctioned were the best of all year-long search by the Earl Family.

The Purpose of this auction house was to fold. First, they want to know who has how much money and second, it helps them look for friends in new emerging forces.

Gaurav Sharma has even taken out many rare old items from their family collection, as anyone can tell that money will flow in the auction house this year more than usual.
----

Kunti has also used her skill and managed to procure information about a few items and slaves to be auctioned today. Surprisingly there is one priestess in training also to be as slaved. The church has surrendered her as a slave for some blasphemy done in the temple and damage. To reimburse the loss the church has made here the debt slave, and healing is very rare and controlled, this girl will be one of the hottest commodities. There will always be a few beast kinds as there are non on this continent, making them the luxury and status symbols. Sometimes elves also appear but not this time. In the item, generally, space rings and various alchemical potions also get auctioned.
----

Auction House is a large building with a large stage and a balcony. There are two entrances for entry one for the ground floor, and staff is collecting one gold coins per person, but people with passes issued by earl family pass through the other door and directly go for balcony. The area is divided into many small regions with six chairs and a table with few drinks and fruits. Kunti, Amit, cashier staff from Merata company, two my guards, and I went for one with the same number as our pass. Soon all the seats were taken, and Gaurav Sharma came to the stage,

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to this year's annual Sharma Auction House auction. My name is Gaurav Sharma, eldest son of Earl Sharma. Today I hope you all find goods and slaves here to your liking. Now I will leave The stage and Auction will start!"

A young and beautiful girl of age about 25 with an alluringly dress. Coming to the center of the stage, "Welcome! All respected Ladies and Gentlemen! now we will start the Auction."

"Our First Auction item is a mysterious and magical stone. It has evaded all the attempts, yet its hardness has more than even dura-steel. You can make things which help to hid rare treasures. Starting bid is 100 golds and each minimum increment to be 1 gold."
"100 golds."
"101 golds."
.
.
.
"200 golds."
"210 golds."
"220 golds."
"250 golds."(me)
"275 golds."
"300 golds." (me)
...
"any other bids!...300 golds one!....300 golds two!....300 golds three! This item goes to guest number 136."

"Now the next item is ten space ring with a volume of 4 cubic meters. I don't need to explain its usefulness. Its starting price is 1,000 golds and 10 gold for each increment."
"1000"
"1050"
"1100"
...
"1200"
"1500"(me)
"2000"
"2500"(me)
...
"any other bids!...2500 golds one!....2500 golds two!....2500 golds three! This item goes to guest number 136."

"Now the next item is five space ring with a volume of 9 cubic meters. I don't need to explain its usefulness. Its starting price is 1000 golds and 10 gold for each increment."
"1000"
"1010"
"1020"
"1050"
"1100"
...
"2000"
"2500"(me)
...
"5000"(me)
"any other bids!...5000 golds one!....5000 golds two!....5000 golds three! This item goes to guest number 136."
"Now the next item is a space ring with a volume of 16 cubic meters. I don't need to explain its usefulness. Its starting price is 1000 golds and 10 gold for each increment."
"10,000"(me)
....
"any other bids!...10,000 golds one!....10,000 golds two!....10,000 golds three! This item goes to guest number 136."

"What is the meaning of your behavior Master of Merata Company. Do you take us the fool who came to take everything to yourself?. You should learn to share things with others. It is not good to be enemy with everyone" (Rahul Gupta)
"I have heard that everyone is free to bid their offer in an auction, and the biggest offer takes the items. It looks like some people forgot their purse home. hahaha
If you want, you can bid higher. if you can, hahaha" (me)
After this, Auction resumed normal function after Rahul, and I sit down.
Now to the section which is awaited by everyone. Slaves auction time. Here is the first beautiful catkin girl. This slave was brought from the other continent after much effort, and her initial price is 500 golds and a minimum increment of 5 golds.
"500"
"1,000"
....
"2,000"(me)
"2,005"
"2,100"(me)
"2,105"
"2,500"(me)
"2,505"
"3,000"(me)
"3,500"
"4,000"(me)
...
"any other bids!...4,000 golds one!....4,000 golds two!....4,000 golds three! This item goes to guest number 136."
"Now, the next slave is a dog-kind male slave. Its starting price is 2000 golds and 20 gold for each increment."
"2010"
"2500"(me)
..
"3000"(not me)
...
"any other bids!...3,000 golds one!....3,000 golds two!....3,000 golds three! This item goes to guest number 110."
"Now, the next slave is a very person she was a princess before her country's fall. I don't need to explain what having a princess to take care of your needs. Its starting price is 5,000 golds and 50 gold for each increment."
"5,000"
"7,000"
"7,100"
"10,000"(me)
...
"any other bids!...10,000 golds one!....10,000 golds two!....10,000 golds three! This item goes to guest number 136."
----

Similarly, Other all the slaves I purchased and after my verbal fight with other distinguished guests. All others assumed I would not let them anyone else get with anything, except that male dog-kind. This Auction gave the idea to all that master of Merata Company is a pervert who loves to collects all kinds of female slaves. But I could feel that all the families and guests I offended are for blood for the final slave, the priestess.

"Now, the next item is the final item/slave to be auctioned today. This slave is extraordinary as she can use healing magic but now is no longer part of the church, and the church will never ask her to join again. Having her means having a priest with you all the time or second life. So, her basic price is 10,000 golds, and increment has to be minimum or 100 golds.
"11,000"
"15,000"
...
"20,000"(me)
"30,000"
"50,000"(me)
...
All the hall was silent for a whole minute. Even auctioneer forget to continue with her job. After collecting herself, then she proceeded.

"any other bids!...50,000 golds one!....50,000 golds two!....50,000 golds three! This item goes to guest number 136."
----

After this Gaurav Sharma came to the stage,
"Thank you all for coming to this year's annual Auction. I hope you all get to see something new and would congratulate those who got what you wanted. We hope you come again to try your luck for those who did not get what you wanted."
Nearly all people in the balcony were eyeing me with hate or envy. Today I have been given the title of crazy rich pervert.
----
Now that everyone got a little idea that the financial power of the Merata company may be highest. Admittedly, there are going to many visitors to our place.

Anyway, We have 15 new space rings with much more space than the ones we have until now. Also, we got ten new special slaves. Three are beast kinds, one royalty, one priestess, two alchemists, two metalworkers, and an apothecary. But the cost I have paid was also an astronomical amount of gold for this.

In the evening, Ramu came to the capital city. He was surprised by all the events that have unfolded until now. But, he was not alone in all people with me. They all have assumed me to be a polite and low-key type of person till now. But things changed for them too fast. They even suspected that I might have been switched with some imposter.

I called for a meeting with all the talented people.
"How are everything in the kingdom, Ramu?" (me)
"My King, I have started the fortification of Merata and all other surrounding areas around the forest by Merata Company Factory. Noble Rajesh was also supportive and has given all the rights to control that area. We have also started to purchase properties in the other two villagers. Our Seaport has completed two ships and six big fishing boats. We are also exploring the sea and mapping it. "(Ramu)
"My King, Why have you so dominantly opposed the others in the Auction. "(Amit)
"I would have agreed with you until I was in the Kingdom. But after coming to the Borish Kingdom, I realized that to be a free and dominant country, and we need to speed up many things. Being passive has given many forces the wrong idea that we are a pushover and have been forced in the corner in the merchant guild. Being neutral may have been okay until we were a small firm, but now we are like a cake without any owner. If not for our unique situation and working methods, they would have trampled over us without a shred of sympathy.

This visit has also made me realize that we could not delay our development for the sack of secrecy as this increases our exposure. Hence I have decided to speed up the slave purchase and technology development. We have a high standard of the military, but what we lack is the quantity. We will also speed this up. Hence, we have to take some active role in this country, and using this new power face, speed up these programs.

We need to have some apparent friends and foes to declare our standing. Hence I have decided on the Gupta Merchant family, as they have been consistent in suppressing our business. This action will set an example to the other forces that the old days are over, and they have to think before they take action in the future.

Also, The image I created today will help you explain the increase in the slaves' purchase. Further, I think that given the high demand we are going to have, we better take over a slave company or develop one."

With this, the meeting was over on a mixed note. We have a lot of new work to do and change our stances on many things and actions.
----

I handed over all the new space rings except the one with the largest space, including my old one to Ramu for use in the Kingdom. I also gave hin the mysterious metal for research with all other material and items I have purchased in all my visits to him for academies to study.

I called all the slaves to my room, and there were five beautiful girls/ladies. I asked them to introduce themselves.
"My name is Mia. I used to be a princess of a kingdom on the Ganges continent, but that is no longer true. I am 21 years old, at level-4, and have four divine skills management, royal aura, housewife, politics" (mia)
"My name is Dolly. I am from a dog people tribe from the Ganges continent. I am a hunter, am 26 years old, at level-5, and have two divine skills dog nose, tracking"(Dolly)
"My name is Molly. I am from a fox people clan on the Ganges continent. I am a warrior, am 24 years old, at level-5, and have three divine skills tracking, bare-fist fight, strategy."(Molly)
"My name is ruby. I am from a tribe of cat people on the Ganges continent. I am a scout, 23 years old, at level-4, and have two divine skills night vision and cat jump."(Ruby)
"So, the slaves were supplied from the Ganges continent."
Finally, it was tern of the liberated priestess.
"My name is Mary. I was church priestess, am 30 years old, at level-5, and have three divine skills healing, first-aid, and hunting."

"From you, all will be my slaves. I don't care what happened in the past. You all will be my people, and you will not tell anything about us to others until unless stated to do so.

You have to know that I am a King, and you are my concubine and my slaves. You cannot have any relation with others but for me.

Now about your jobs, Mia will use her management skill and learn how things are done in the Kingdom from Ramu and help me manage my Kingdom. While Dolly, Molly, and Ruby will also act as my guards.
And Mary will go to the Kingdom and work there as the healer.
But, today, we will enjoy the first night together."

2