(18) Page-16 of Diary: New Friends and foes
53 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had a fantastic night and could feel that my sex skill was keeping me bearly active. You could say that I have been keeping myself in check from breaking Qunia after I got sex skill. Now I have more sexual partners, and I can be active without any fear.

The next morning I told Ramu to tell all five about the basics of our company and Kingdom. I further informed him that all five are my concubines. They were thus alleviating their status from the simple slave. Mia will also be working in the future to manage the Kingdom and company with him. At the same time, Mary works as a healer in the Kingdom. While the other three are my guards.
"My King, We have received the summon from Earl Sharma."
"Okay, make are arrangements."
---

In the meeting room of Earl Sharma,
"Welcome, Master Kola, This is our first meeting. I have been waiting to meet you for a long time." (Earl)
"You flatter me, Earl Sharma. What can I do for you?"
"I like your attitude, right on the point from the start. Actually, before meeting you, I was called to the capital." (Earl)
"hu"
I suddenly stiffened with many bad possibilities coming to my mind.
"My King is very impressed with your work done our Earldom and would like to invite you to spread your business to capital and other parts of the Kingdom. What do you think? King Boish also asked me to extend his invitation to you." (Earl)
"I am very humbled to be the prise of King himself. I would be delighted to do as King Wishes."
"Here is the royal decree of this, which will help you get trad permits and shops accusation in parts of the kingdom." (Earl)
"Now that royal work is done. What do you think of my Earldom? You have done very well here. But King has also increased the taxes recently. What do you think of increasing your contribution to the Earldom by having more shops and properties? " (Earl)
"My Earl, we also have a similar idea. You see Earl that as we are increasing our workforce. We need new places for them to live, a new place for new factories and other things." (Ramu)
"What do you propose then?"(Earl)
"We were planning to change are around the villages near Gazina city into our working area."(Ramu)
"I am okay with that, but I would not provide you with extra security there. It will have to be bear by you. " (Earl)
Ramu looked at me, and I nodded in affirmation.
"It is fine with us." (Ramu)
"Okay! Then it is done. You can send your representative to work out the price of land and new taxes. Do not worry about anything. I will make sure you get fair prices and tax rates." (Earl)
After this assumed that we could leave the room. But then Earl hinted that he still has something to discuss.
"You are saying that you want slaves in large quantities. Do you have any agent or channel to get it from."
"No."
"Then why don't you talk to Gaurav, my son. I heard that master Kola was delighted with the slaves he provided."
Ramu Again looked at me and seeing no change. He agreed to meet Gaurav at a later date. We left the villa.
----

Yesterday, all five slave girls were very much reserved when talking to me. But, today, having time to relax after our action night, they were very much active and excited in the bed.
----

Mia, after our sexual interaction, told me that we need to make any changes. She would like to start a more dedicated military weapon manufacturing unit, slave procurement, building a castle for me, a military fortress, etc.
Many of her suggestions were excellent and asked her to slowly complete them after going to the Kingdom and discussion of resource allocation with Ramu.

My blissful sex life continued for seven days, while Ramu discussed the terms for the deal about all three villages near the forest region. Today Mia and Mary will move for the Kingdom with Amit bringing the caravan of other goods. At the same time, I will move to the capital to meet the King with Ramu, Kunti, Dolly, Molly, Rudy, and others.
Our journey will take us five days and go through two cities, namely, Luck city, Pudi city, and reach Capital city Boish city as the final stop.
----
On the way, we may thing to ponder thanks to what happened after the auction. Our regular channels of slaves have stopped to supply us any slaves from now. It was done under the pressure of Gupta and other large merchant families. This event has put a halt on our slave supply chain. Although Earl has offered us to sell slaves through his son, we also know that this is done to keep us in check. Further, to ensure that we do not grow out of his expectation as has happened until now.

To overcome this problem, Ramu and Kunti have suggested making our branches in other noblemen estates, particularly war-torn western estates of King's brothers. As they are always in need of slaves and have a lot more population poorly feed and regularly sold as slaves. They also have war prisoners as slaves. These war slaves can give us a new type of fighting style that we lack thanks to the no large scale war fight by our trained army.

Therefore, I plan first to extend our business in the Viscount Tiwari region. This step will ensure that Earl Sharma will be in check as an old rivel of Viscount Tiwari, and simultaneously King will be happy as Tiwari is his long term supporter. As I could see, the Earl wants to control us by confining our development in His Earldom.

Second, we will also extend our branches in the Baron Rai region. In these regions, our focus will be around the forest region and sea and mountain area.
----

While Planning all about how to approach the problem of slave acquisition, we reached the Luck city. This city is the last city that will go on our journey, which has our brack available. After this city, all other cities do not have any Merata company branches. So, everyone will be new to cities that will come afterward.

1