(19) Page-17 of Diary: God Help who work hard for their dreams
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Our journey was very peaceful apart from our visit to the orphanage in Luck city. We just rested in the inns other times as we did not want to check by using ourself as bait to see if anyone is not here for doing me any harm.

To overcome all the enjoyment I could not have in my journey, we visited the capital city for days as Ramu has to get the appointment for our visit to the palace. Dolly, Molly, Ruby and I have been having the time of my life. I could finally show off my harem to others. hahaha.

----

Meeting the King follows with a lot of things, given that this is our first meeting. Also, I was already given the gift in the form of a royal decree that we can expand business in the kingdom. We needed a gift. I could not think of anything given that we have little to no business with a luxury item which noblemen and royalties favour. This situation has made me completely give up this decision to Ramu and others.

After all the things were ready, we decided to meet the King today. Our meeting was in the meeting room with the presence of many other famous people there. This visit was everyone's first time in the palace. 

After appropriate greetings,

"I have heard that Merata company has the best kind of wild animal meat supply in the kingdom. Then why have I did not see this supply in the capital city? This meat makes me even more eager to test it." (King)

All the other people in the hall look at us as if looking on some exotic animal.

"The Great King! We are very grateful for such great word by the King. We are planning to open a branch in the capital and would regularly supply beast meats to the palace's kitchen." (Ramu)

"Oh! So, the real gift is the regular meat supply. That will keep me eager to for eating all the time. hahaha" (King)

This demon King wants all the thing for free. We can bear this for free as this will be the slogan for the advertisement to all the noblemen. 'Meat which King Loves to eat.'

Ramu after looking at me.

"Of course, The great King!"

"Hahaha! I heard that Merata Company is interested in making many meat processing units around the forest. I thought that since no one is interested in these forest since long why not I give this forest to your company for a sum of 1,000,000 golds per years. What do you think? " (King)

This offer was too good to be true. I could feel that this will burn us if we accepted it as Ramu was looking at me for the hint on how to proceed. I shake my head on negative response.

"The great King! you always think better for you people, but we are not able to bear your benevolence."

"You imbecile people dared to oppose the Kings wish" (1st random person)

"How dear you Question kings intention." (2nd random person) 

"It's okay! why do you think that it is too much for your company?"

Taking the breath, Ramu explained, "The great King! Our company may have gotten a name in a few years, but it has very shallow foundations, financial resources and workforce. Therefore, We will not be able to manage this wast region with given the situation."

"Oh! If that is the case, then I have a proposal. I will give your company permission to take over the forest and purchase the cheap slaves form the western duchess from my brothers. But after five years your company will provide me with 2,000,000 golds per year."

Everyone in the hall gasped in surprise. It was clear to all that King was hell bound on giving us the forest. This King wanted to earn from nothing.

I could see that this King wanted for us to work for him for free. But what he did not know was that we also wanted something similar. This deal was not exactly what I wanted, but this will also do for the time being. So, I hinted Ramu to accept the offer. As if we further refused, we will be making allot more enemy then we can handle.

"Thank you for your generosity, the great king."

----

After we left the meeting hall, many voiced their objections about what just happened. 

"My King! how can you give these villages the noble job of ruling the land. "Please select a nobleman for this role." (1 random man)

"Please rethink your decision, my King."(3rd random man)

All others also nodded their heads in agreement with the voices raised by other noblemen.

"So, everyone now disagrees with me. Okay, how here is ready to give up the lands they rule for this forest with the same conditions of 2,000,000 golds per years. I am all ears. "(King)

"....." (all the people)

"I know how much all people in my court want to be lord of a forest full of wild animals. Therefore, this forest was a wast until now, without giving me any single copper coin."(King)

"My King is wise!" (everyone in court)

----

In my inn room,

"What should we do my King? we don't earn this much money to pay Boish." (Ramu)

"Do not worry Ramu. This deal is not the way we planned for our future activity, but we can make do with what is the King's offer, like all the forest and permission to buy slaves without an upper limit on the numbers.

We will establish the channel for slave purchases with western region first, and instead of limiting goblins to present count, we will increase the warrior-graduation area. We will also increase our dungeon diving teams. Also, establish our sea route and concentrate our forces in all city east of the Yamuna river." 

"My King! So, now our plan has the following steps:

  1. Get as many as slaves we can get.
  2. Cover all the city near the forest and till Yamuna river.
  3. Increase our military, dungeon divers, and hunter.
  4. Establish our sea transportation.
  5. prepare for war after five years." (Ramu)

"This pretty much sums up what I say. but to keep our cover-up, we also need to open-branched in major cities."

----

After purchasing the shop and a mansion for the stay, we allowed a few of our people in charge and other staff with slaves we bought. We left the capital for the returned journey. Ramu will proceed to the west with royal decree about slave purchase from the duchess. While I moved for kingdom and Kunti was going on the trip to the Tiwari villa for gathering information and establishing our branch there. We have made the most notable one day purchase of slave in the capital, 500 slaves. One hundred slaves are to stay in the capital city for the time being for working as Merata Staffs. While Kunti and Ramu have 50-50 each for their journey and other support and rest 300 followed me to the kingdom.

1