(20) Page-18 of Diary: Return
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our return journey was prolonged as we have to make sure that 300 slaves were well feed and get their due rest along the way. This journey was of 21 days, along the way I show the present development done at locations of Merata and other villages. The villages were now totally modified and were architectured as an industrial city and are under construction. After seeing this, I could feel that I am doing the right things and have to increase the growth rate.

Also, during this journey, I realized many more problems. My Kingdom is full of hope and promises of a glorious future. Still, not everyone has time to witness that moment courtesy to the mighty power of time. For some reasons. This very idea that I have to at least give an early chance to old people to enjoy that moment of their hard work.
----

Yet the moment I reached the outpost town, many other works came to welcome me. Made me realized that I have to also appoint new helping hands to manage little tasks. These messages came from Kunti and Ramu and were about their plan on how to establish the slave and other resources movement route and branch development.

After Scrutinizing these reports, based on their reception and experience in the new cities, they visited with a royal decree, we devised the plan for future actions. I selected 10 of the senior officials of our Kingdom to lead the teams. These teams will go to the selected cities in the Boish Kingdom for development of Merata company branch and slave tread. This company will give rise to a new company, namely Merata Slave company.

This company will be our front for purchasing the slaves. Further, these senior team leaders were mainly the slaves who joined us in the early stages of development, proven their expertise in the tread and human interactions. They have been active in their support for the throne. were chosen

We dispatched these ten different teams to the ten different significant hubs. Next six months were dedicated to the making of these now branches and route with all the income of Merata company flowing into it. We target to get a probable input of 0.5-1 million new slave people added to the Kingdom. Although this may sound horrible, also state the condition in which our nation is right now. We are still not able to support our self from our own population reproduction capabilities.

I also come to face-to-face with the reality that many people also died of old age in our Kingdom. These were the people whom we got for cheap in our initial days. This put a moral question in from of me that using these old slaves for building this Kingdom is right or wrong as they would not be able to see the Kingdom in glory dure to time. No one has ever confronted me on this issue, but the faces of my ageing father and mother made me realized that this question could not be put aside for long.

At night I had a good time with Mia and Mary. Seeing me thinking hard on something Mia asked me. "Master, what are you thinking?"(Mia)
"Mia, I have been thinking what to do, so that people who are aged and odes did not have anyone to take care can live easily."
"How can there be anyone old and not have children to take care of them?" (Mary)
"You might not feel like this now, but when we just established the Kingdom, our funds were sparse and led us to buy old and cheap slaves. But know I show many who are too old to do work."
"Why not ask others for ideas on this issue."(Mia)
"That is excellent. Thank you both of you! "
----

So, the next day, I called Mia and other available think tanks of the kingdoms for meeting on this issue,
"I have been thinking of how to make aged people who do not have anyone to take care of them, live a better life."
"My King is kind and merciful. It is their privilege to be able to work for the Kingdom. You need not worry my King." (1st man)
"This is not what I want. I want to make their life easy for their contribution to this Kingdom."
"Why not make them a house to live together." (Mia)
"Who will take care of them? How will anyone able to know their situation there? how can we add then in their need?"
"The King is wise. Why not appoint their people for taking care there." (2nd man)
"Why not I make monthly visits to this old-person home? This way any of their ailment can be taken care there regularly." (Mary)
"That is a good idea. Also, I observed that people do not have a place to pray. So, I thought that we should make this old-person home and church to pray together with a healing facility." (Mia)
"I like your ideas. So, we will do it this way. But I will not limit these facilities to people not in the Kingdom but also outside in the Boish Kingdom."
----

While we have new goals in and outside the Kingdom, and I confront my pregnant wife after I have added five new beautiful women to my harem. I prepared many possible reasons in my mind. The moment I show Qunia, I show a puppy-eyed lady in love waiting for her lover. I could not find any complaint in her eyes. I moved closer to her before she could move from her position on the bed with her big belly with a baby. I toke her in my arms, .and hugged her, I kissed her forehead and asked how she does feel.
"My king! has forgotten this unfortunate lady after she bore his child."
"My dear, you remember the times when we were but merely the newlywed villagers. You asked me what will happen in the future. I assured you that no matter how many people come to my life you will be first for me."

2