(22) Page-20 of Diary: Ceasefire and Immortal-army
43 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

When everyone was expecting for me to attack the second defensive wall, I declared that we will take rest for now and strengthen the fortification around the second wall. Many wanted to attack, but belief in my actions until now has stopped then from opposing me.

----

Many of the official and army officers gather at my temporary residence.

"My King! We have the advantage, why not attack now? everyone in the army wishes to win the Boish Kingdom for you." (Army general)

"You are right; we have the advantage and all. But that would cost us life for just a small area to acquire. I think we better not west life for these small things. And how long can they survive without the outside help? So, it can get the things without risking the life of my people then why do otherwise."

Everyone in the room fault enlightened and happy after this. 

"Further, we will announce that if they declared that Boish kingdom is no more and handover the royal family and King to us. We will let them live. This idea will make them fight within themselves and die without lifting a finger."

"My King is wise. As their food grow short with time restlessness in the wall will create infights and make the fall of the Noblemen and king fast."

(another official)

"But the real problem is the Cardinal, Bishops and church in the wall."

"We can not attack them. The church represents God himself." (official)

"This is also the one reason I want to avoid a situation where I would be a force to take action on them."

"Then it was a wise choice as people believe should not put to the test."(official)

"So, Do we move to attack Odisa and Andra Duke's army or go to face Park Kingdom army. "(Official)

"I think that we have to stabilise the Kingdom. So, we can be sure that we would not face any threats from the back while we fight the front."

"My King, Merata company staffs are dispatched to all cities of the Kingdom under our control." (Official)

"My problem steam from the church's presence in the Kingdom. I plan to open a Merata Priest Union. This union will take all the church staff under them. Instead of being paid by donations made to the church. Member of this union will be paid staff and would provide free service to people of the Kingdom. Don't force anyone to join, but only people who join will be allowed to walk freely in the Kingdom. Others to be collected together and be put under house arrest."

"Also, promote trade in the Kingdom by making trade corridors. Purchase the goods of the merchants and farmers at market price. Make food distribution centres in the cities to make sure that all people have food to eat. Further, Start the construction of industries in the Kingdom for new jobs to rise in the Kingdom."

"We will follow your plan."(everyone)

----

King's meeting room

"What are these merchants and their lackeys planning?"

"They have locked us in the wall and are not attacking. And..."(Noblemen)

"and what?"(King)

"They have sed that if the royal family and the king are handed over to them, they will let all others leave."(noblemen)

"He dares to say this........who can kill this merchant or devil or farmer whatever?"(King)

everyone was silent.

----

At the border of Anrda and Odisa Duke area, two Brothers of King's send their representative to discuss the terms for a ceasefire. Their situation was terrible. They have enemy all the sides, the Park Kingdom in the west, Merata in the east, and having an infight in them was worsening the situation to them. 

But the origin of this meeting was that I had sent my messenger to both statings that I will not attack them if they stop the infight and can face the Park Kingdom. If they do so, I will be providing them with food and money in exchange for slaves at the rate of 100 golds per slaves. Since all wars devastated the area under their rule for a long time and recent development has accelerated this problem. So, the current meeting was taking place. You could ask what is there in all this for me. I would say time. Time is a solution to every problem I was facing, like stabilising the people after devil comment on me by the church and proving that the Kingdom will see better days under me than their previous King. Also, Since the Boish Kingdom no longer exits, and other kingdoms are warry of Merata company, I need a new market to sell our products. This last one is a huge problem given that until now all the working of the Kingdom was around this company, from funds procurement to new construction, employment, etc.. 

----

After settling the problem of imminent wars with Two Dukes and the Park Kingdom, we had a meeting about the idea to develop newly acquired regions. Also, discussions on how to solve the problem of the market to sell our products and get other things also got many solution ideas. The main problem of every Kingdom on this continent was a fear that if our company open a branch their we will incite the people against the ruling class. So, the solution offered that we will sell our products in the whole sell to Kingdom designed merchant on the seaport and that merchant or merchants will be doing the business with it. We will get the market, and they will keep getting cheap products.

All the countries very much welcomed this idea. Each country has assigned us the ports where our Merata company ships with the goods will wait till merchants buy them out. Instead of attributing this right to any particular merchant leaving this free was done to avoid conflicts of interest between the noblemen. As nearly all merchant family either have a merchant group under their name or are supporting some merchant family. So, Selecting one will make others unhappy. Hence, each country allowed us with one seaport where if our ship appeared then it will not be considered as an attack; otherwise, they will attack all other vessels.  

As time was passing, we became clear that we can think of solutions to the problem emerging one way or another. Still, the presence of cardinal and other church staffs in confinement within the walls was becoming the headache for everyone. They each month they would send their church representative and ask us to provide with foods and other things in the name of gods. They have given their status as the church, so we were forced to fulfil all their demands. Because if we did not, then other people working in Merata Church Union, who were part of the church would leave us and the Kingdom's health care condition will deteriorate. So, instead of being able to flush out the noblemen and royalty after a few months, we were becoming sure that this may take years. As reselling of food at a high price was also happening in the Kingdom.

Delicate nature of this problem was that the Park Kingdom being the church's patron kingdom has not been able to use any religious excuse to attack our new Kingdom after the public display of the level-9 healing magic and not mistreatment of church staff located here reported. So, keeping this status quo without any questionable action was also becoming a necessity. 

----

It was not like that everything was terrible, rather Biggest benefits were that now I have the official title of King everywhere. I had many nicknames given like merchant King or slave king and so on. Also, merging of two kingdoms has increased the population more than 100 times and hence the tribute earned. These days I could not grow because I could not eat all the food made from tribute rather than not having enough tribute to eating. Thanks to this first time for me and anyone to my knowledge has reached the level-10 in skills. Skill stop to grow and enter a sealing value. Due to the lack of understanding of what happens next.

Further, as heal has reached the level-10 sealing value, I now have revival skill. Now if anyone dies, I can even bring hem back to life. This healing of level-10 will make our forces immortal if I reach them in time. This practically makes our army immortal-army.

----

Status of the MC's in this chapter:

Adventure level: H                                                                                                 Race: Human

Name: Kola                                                                                                              Age: (36>37) years/30* years

Job: King, hunter                                                                                                   Level: (8>9) (6,191,949,024/10,000,000,000)

HP: 340/340                          MP: 400/400 (Mana Stone:280)                     SP: 370/370

Body Attributes :

1. Physical Strength: (10+16.0)/90                                                                     2. Magical Strength: 10/90

3. Physical Defense: (10+10.0)/90                                                                      4. Magical Defense: 10/90

5. Body Density: (10+9.0)/90                                                                               6. Intelligence: (10+15.0)/90

7. Agility: (10+9.0)/90                                                                                            8. Wisdom: (10+7.0)/90

Skills (divine mercy) :

1. Absorb to learn, level-(9>10)*

2. King, level-(6>9) (3,031,830,000/10,000,000,000)

  • Population ruled : (1,000,000,000) (average level-2)
  • Economic power: Merata Trade Group (3,000,000).
  • Land area ruled: The Merata/Kola Kingdom.
  • Military power: Hunters (3,000,000, avg. level-5), Guards (5,000,000, avg. level-4), soldiers (15,000,000, avg. level-4), Adventures(150,000, avg. level-4), Merata Guards(6,000,000, avg. level-4), Merata Navy (2,500,000, avg. level-5)
  • Influence on neighbouring regions: Indus Continent: moderate

3. Status check, level-(4>9) (9,000/10,000,000,000).

Skills (earned) {Passive}: 

[Agility up, level-(7>9) (1,014,041,569/10,000,000,000)], [Physical Strength up, level-(9>10)*], [Vitality up, level-(7>9) (3,050,443,856/10,000,000,000)], [Physical Defense up, level-(9>10)*], [Cooperate, level-(6>8) (105,790,005/1,000,000,000)], [Leadership, level-(5>7) (10,233,855/100,000,000)], [Poison resistance, level-(6>8) (409,129/1,000,000,000)], [Swordmaster, level-(5>7) (33,546,958)/100,000,000)], [Spearmaster, level-(3>7) (22,225,955/100,000,000)], [Magic correction, level-(1>5) (10/1,000,000], [Mana Sense, level-(1>5) (10/1,000,000)],[Superstrength, level-(1>6) (100/10,000,000)], [dark vision, level-(8>9) (3,048,891,900/10,000,000,000)], [Mana Stone, level-(5>7) (1,900/100,000,000)], [Stealth, level-(6>8) (4,888,900/1,000,000,000)],[Magic hand, level-(6>8) (888,900/1,000,000,000)], [Water Magic Resistance, level-(5>8) (688,900/1,000,000,000)], [Sharp teeth, level-(5>7) (288,900/100,000,000)].

Skill (earned) {Active}: 

[Healing, level-(9>10)*], [Straight charge, level-(7>9) (4,438,466/10,000,000,000)], [Poison, level-(6>8)(409,129/1,000,000,000)], [Jevalin thrown, level-(3>7) (22,225,945/100,000,000)], [Stone throw, level-(4>8) (90,167/1,000,000,000)], [Sex, level-(4>8) (90,185/1,000,000,000)], [Fire Magic, level-(5>7) (891,901/100,000,000)], [War Cry, level-(1>5) (1/1,000,000)], [Rapid charge, level-(3>6) (1,900/10,000,000)], [Stone skin, level-(9>10)*], [Water Magic, level-(7>9), (1,844,888,900/10,000,000,000)], [Metal skin, level-(4) (10,028,900/100,000,000)].

Equipment :

  1. Dura-Steel Sward,
  2. Dura-Steel Spear,
  3. Wolf leather armour,
  4. Space ring.

Note: 

1. MC's King skill reflects the average age of followers as his apparent upper age.

2. Skill with '*' has reached the top value reachable.

2