(24) Page-22 of Diary: Utopia or dystopia
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 (24) Page-22 of Diary: Utopia or dystopia

Construction of the new capital city was coming up to be very well. People were excited as the job was not only well paid but also has a chance to be part of people who will get to live in newly constructed housings.

Well, everything was going well in the Merata Kingdom. But, things were sketchy in the noblemen area in the old capital city. Many officials suggested sending a scouting party to quench our curiosity about what has transpired in more than one year. Their job will be to observe and report all the things that have happened in the area. This report may shed light on the situation there.

On the day and time of the next delivery, people who came for the church's food in the noblemen area were invited to the office. The whole purpose was to distract them from noticing our scout team entering through the path they follow. 

After one week, we again repeated this to allow the scout team to successfully come out. When the report was checked. We all were surprised by our findings. 

  1. Noblemen area has evolved into a new working system. Their sole enemy was the Merata Kingdom. 
  2. There were three factions in this system. 
  3. The first faction believes in the King and thought they will rise again and Kill the present Merata King under his leadership. 
  4. The second faction believes in the fact that they should handover the King to the Merata Kingdom and gets their freedom. They think that King is incompetent as he could not realize the rise of power of Merata before, and so, his presence does not help anyone. They can rise against the Merata after getting out of the confinement. This faction was led by Baran Rai. 
  5. Finally, the Cardinal led the third faction and believes that only God can save them as Merata is led by the Devil himself. So, to resist the Devils temptation, we have to continue to hide here until help from God or Park Kingdom came to save them. 
  6. Cardinal uses the food we give to keep the first two factions from fighting each other.

After knowing this, everyone could think of one or more ways to get rid of Damocles' sword like a problem hanging in the Kingdom.

But finally, what I wanted was a less direct approach. I do not want to give the church in park Kingdom an excuse of officially acknowledging me as Devil and start a crusade against me. This will put the whole continent against new-found Kingdom. Also, being the new Kingdom, such religious reasons can even make the public against me.

So, finally, after much contemplation and rigorous discussions, the best way was to pit these three powers against each other and let them decimate each other. We will keep on being the good guy by providing them food and let the survivor be the bad guy.

For this, we will again deploy the scout-cum-diplomatic party to infiltrate and sow discord between Kings and the noble faction. We have to make sure that both power factions end up fighting, giving us a chance to assassinate the Church cardinal and other bishops' who do not want to coexist with us.

This way, we cannot only get rid of troublesome church elements but also get an excuse to get rid of the final winner as the sinner of the murder of the Church cardinal. Given us not only a clean and better image but also clear this stigma of the Devil attached by cardinal. We needed to supply food weapons with the noble area or old capital city for this plan to work while avoiding everyone's eyes.

Today I realized the difference between a common man and a king is that before, I would need to arrange for everything from materials to person and be active to tackle any new situations to get the results. But now, after the meeting, there were many other more experience and experts to take care of things; what I needed was to give a green signal to any of the plans.

----

After deciding many people's lives and death without any remorse, I finally have free time to look on my status screen. All my skills have reached the upper limit, and doing the same with any new skill is very easy now that I am King of Merata Kingdom. This makes sure that anything hunted or harvested by my citizen is by extension done by my power. Attached to the fact that my skill 'absorb to learn' is also level-10. Instantly allowing me to level up each skill to level-10. But the only skill stopping me from having all level-10 is actually King skill. This situation was bizarre as it contradicts with my present policy of stabilization. I need at least three kingdom population to be under me to level up my skill. This will lead to war, which I would very much like to avoid for time being. Looks like the Park Kingdom would not be part of the map for long.

----

Status of the MC's in this chapter:

Adventure level: H Race: Human

Name: Kola Age: (38>39) years/32* years

Job: King, hunter Level: (10)*

HP: 410/410 MP: 490/490 (Mana Stone:490) SP: 470/470

Body Attributes :

1. Physical Strength: (12+24.0)/100 2. Magical Strength: 10/100

3. Physical Defense: (12+12.0)/100 4. Magical Defense: 10/100

5. Body Density: (12+12.0)/100 6. Intelligence: (10+20.0)/100

7. Agility: (12+12.0)/100 8. Wisdom: (10+10.0)/100

Skills (divine mercy) :

1. Absorb to learn, level-(10)*

2. King, level-(9) (3,191,830,000/10,000,000,000)

  • Population ruled : (1,150,000,000) (average level-3)
  • Economic power: Merata Trade Group (30,000,000).
  • Land area ruled: The Merata/Kola Kingdom.
  • Military power: Merata Hunters and adventures (10,000,000, avg. level-4), Merata army (Guards and soldiers) (30,000,000, avg. level-4), Merata Navy (10,000,000, avg. level-4)
  • Influence on neighboring regions: Indus Continent: moderate

3. Status check, level-(10)*.

Skills (earned) {Passive}: 

[Agility up, level-(10)*], [Physical Strength up, level-(10)*], [Vitality up, level-(10)*], [Physical Defense up, level-(10)*], [Cooperate, level-(10)*], [Leadership, level-(10)*], [Poison resistance, level-(10)*], [Swordmaster, level-(10)*], [Spearmaster, level-(10)*], [Magic correction, level-(9>10)*], [Mana Sense, level-(9>10)*],[Superstrength, level-(10)*], [dark vision, level-(10)*], [Mana Stone, level-(10)*], [Stealth, level-(10)*],[Magic hand, level-(10*)], [Water Magic Resistance, level-(10)*], [Sharp teeth, level-(10)*].

Skill (earned) {Active}: 

[Healing, level-(10)*], [Straight charge, level-(10)*], [Poison, level-(10)*], [Jevalin thrown, level-(10)*], [Stone throw, level-(10)*], [Sex, level-(10)*], [Fire Magic, level-(10)*], [War Cry, level-(9>10)*], [Rapid charge, level-(10)*], [Stone skin, level-(10)*], [Water Magic, level-(10)*], [Metal skin, level-(10)*].

Equipment :

  1. Dura-Steel Sward,
  2. Dura-Steel Spear,
  3. Wolf leather armor,
  4. Space ring.

Note: 

1. MC's King skill reflects the average age of followers as his apparent upper age.

 

Sorry for delay. I was trying to concentrate on the new derived  story of "Diary of Other-worldly King: Revisited (R-18)". 

Spoiler

This will be the last chapter of arc 'new king'. I will take some rest from it, of about 15 days and will again start the next arc 'expansion'.  

[collapse]

1