The Past and Admitting it
159 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Taekyun, “I did it again but this time I was well aware of what was going on; I guess I am screwed up. I sleep with women but feel nothing towards them and yet this person makes me so happy when I’m with him and I feel comfortable around him but how is this all going to work out? Maybe I just feel so towards him because I know that I am not a homosexual and attracted to other males.”

Jeonghan, “I found you!”

Switching off the shower he looked over, “When did you wake up?”

Jeonghan, “uh… Just now.”

Taekyun, “Were you looking for me?”

Jeonghan, “Yes!”

Taekyun, “Why?”

Jeonghan, “You left me last time.”

Taekyun, “I won’t leave again; come join me.”

Jeonghan got into the shower and immediately after the water was turned back on, Taekyun managed to stick himself into Jeonghan’s hole; again they went at it but since Jeonghan’s voice was echoing inside the bathroom, it just made Taekyun want to fuck him harder and that’s what he did.

Jeonghan stopped moaning and just started breathing hard; Taekyun had him up against the slippery wall, pounding him hard and jerking him off at the same time. Jeonghan felt Taekyun’s warm cum inside of him while Taekyun kisses the back of his neck.

Taekyun left the shower and returned to the room and threw himself on the bed after getting dressed.

Jeonghan came to the room. Seeing Taekyun lie on the bed motionless he thought he was asleep but out of nowhere Taekyun asked him, “Is your body okay?”

Jeonghan, “Huh?”

Taekyun, “I’m sure I must have hurt you in the shower.”

Jeonghan, “uh mmm.”

Taekyun, “Where does it hurt?”

Jeonghan, “No it doesn’t matter.”

Taekyun, “You don’t have to be embarrassed about it.”

Jeonghan, “Why did you stay?”

Taekyun, “Don’t change the subject.”

Jeonghan, “My ass hurts.”

Taekyun, “Come here.”

Jeonghan, “No, just now you have your way with me again.”

Taekyun laughed, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Jeonghan, “You know what I mean.”

Taekyun, “I do but I wanna hear it from your mouth.”

Jeonghan, “No never mind and don’t look when I’m getting dressed.”

Smirking he said, “I saw you naked already.”

Jeonghan, “That was by force; I didn’t undress in front of you by choice, you undressed me! You took the towel away from me.”

Taekyun, “What about the shower? You took the robe off by yourself.”

Jeonghan chuckled, “Well I didn’t want to get in anyways.”

Taekyun, “Why don’t you admit it?”

Jeonghan, “Because I don’t want you to have the upper hand on me.”

Taekyun, “Am I that scary to you?”

Jeonghan, “Yes”

Taekyun, “Why?”

Jeonghan, “I don’t want you leaving me; that’s what’s scary.”

Taekyun, “I won’t.”

Jeonghan, “You left me once… you’ll leave me again.”

Taekyun, “I won’t.”

Jeonghan, “…”

Taekyun, “I don’t want to see you sad again.”

Jeonghan, “…”

Taekyun, “After I left here . . . you were the only thing I could think of and I wanted to hold you in my arms. I couldn’t even stop wanting to be next to you or think of you so why would I leave again?”

Jeonghan, “That doesn’t make sense”

Taekyun, “I know, but it sounds better in my head.”

Jeonghan, “I thought you’re not a homosexual.”

Taekyun, “I guess it’s because of you that I’m like this.”

Jeonghan, “I wasn’t like this too you know.”

Taekyun, “What happened?”

Jeonghan, “My parents died when I was seven and left my sister and me behind.”

Taekyun, “Where’s your sister now?”

Jeonghan, “I don’t know but when I left her she was being looked after at an orphanage.”

Taekyun, “Why did you leave her behind?”

Jeonghan, “After I returned after being kidnapped…”

Taekyun, “…”

Jeonghan, “I was too broken and I couldn’t look at her after what that man did to me.”

Taekyun, “What man?”

Jeonghan, sat down beside Taekyun, “Him.”

Taekyun, “Who?”

Jeonghan, “His name is Tito Hasagawa.”

Taekyun, (Maito’s brother) “When did this happen?”

Jeonghan, “He took me away after his brother killed my mother (died in an accident); he told me why my parents died and why I had to work for him.”

Taekyun, “How long did you work for him?”

Jeonghan, “Eight years.”

Taekyun, “What did you do for him?”

Jeonghan, “He made me work as his slave so that they wouldn’t hurt my sister.”

Taekyun, “What did he make you do?”

Jeonghan, “He made me have sex with him every night and sometimes he would neglect me, then make as if nothing happened; he made me need him. I ended up doing everything for him when he asked and when I turned fifteen, he threw me away saying that he no longer needed me because of my age. I stayed with my sister for two years and still she looked much stronger than I did, so I just left, found myself a job and then I met you!”

Taekyun, “How old are you now?”

Jeonghan, “I’m 18 turning 19.”

Taekyun, “I won’t do that to you.”

Jeonghan, “Do what?”

Taekyun, “Throw you away.”

Jeonghan, “Nether would I.”

Taekyun, “Does your ass still hurt?”

Jeonghan, “This is nothing compare to the first time we did it.”

Taekyun, “Was it that bad?”

Jeonghan, “You didn’t relax my back before you forced yourself inside me plus you didn’t even do it properly! You just forced yourself in me and it hurt like hell the first time and earlier on in the shower and before that.”

Taekyun, “Sorry for not being an expert.”

Jeonghan, “I didn’t mean it like that.”

Taekyun, “Will you teach me?”

Jeonghan, “Teach you what?”

Taekyun, “To fuck you properly.”

Jeonghan, “Huh?”

Taekyun, “That sounds weird coming from me.”

Jeonghan, “It kinda does.”

Taekyun, “So will you?”

Jeonghan, “Will I what?”

Taekyun, “Will you teach me how to make you feel pleasure instead of pain.”

Jeonghan, “Fuck you sounded better.”

Shaking his head, Taekyun laughed.

 

Jeonghan moved closer to Taekyun, licked him under his ear and gently bit on his ear. Whispered, “Of cause, I’ll teach you how to fuck me.”

Taekyun, “You shouldn’t whisper in my ear like that.”

Jeonghan, “Why not?”

Taekyun, “It’s such a turn on!”

Jeonghan, “There’s no way I’m letting you get your way with me again.”

Laughing heartily he begged, “Please!!”

Jeonghan, “I won’t be able to walk again you know.”

Taekyun, “Then when?”

Jeonghan, “When the moods right.”

Taekyun, “You are horrible.”

A text message from Wonho…

“Oi! Get your ass home; our holiday’s been cut short. We’ve been assigned to another case; Yong Guk and I can handle it alone since you aren’t anywhere near the location but Maito insisted on saying you should help… Whatever you’re doing now drop it and come home!”

Jeonghan, “Who’s that?”

Taekyun, “My brother! I have to go back to work.”

Jeonghan, “What job requires you to start at 03:45 am?”

Taekyun, “My job.”

Jeonghan, “Which is?”

Taekyun, “That isn’t important.”

Jeonghan, “Well then answer this.”

Taekyun, “mmm”

Jeonghan, “We are going outright.”

Taekyun’s eyes widened after realising that he hadn’t thought about it since all he wanted to do was see him not to form some kind of relationship.

Jeonghan, “Taekyun-ah?”

Taekyun, “Y-y-yes?”

Jeonghan, “Answer me.”

Taekyun, “Do you want the truth or do you want me to lie to you?”

Jeonghan, “The truth”

Taekyun, “I didn’t think about it; when I came here, all I wanted was to hold you near me but things keep getting out of hand and I don’t know what to do about it because I, myself am still confused about this whole situation.”

Jeonghan, “Well if you didn’t want to be with me then you wouldn’t have fetched me at work.”

Taekyun, “Well yeah I guess.”

Jeonghan, “You should make up your mind and let me know the next time you visit me because I don’t want you to mess around with me; I won’t forgive you.”

No more words were exchanged and Taekyun left; he could see on Jeonghan’s face the disappointment and how sad it made him feel not to get an answer out of him but Taekyun had to think about it because it was a huge change in his life.

2