Part Three
100 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Many Years later]

The person Big Bunny spoke to was Little Bunny, the Little Bunny he met eight years ago, Little Bunny looked at Big Bunny who was smiling at him and became nervous, he started fidgeting and moving his fingers behind his back.

He looked at Big Bunny shyly and asked, "B-Big B-Bunny, why did you call me here?"

Big Bunny's eyes turned a bit evil and he asked, "Why were you hiding away from me?"

"I didn't expect to see Big Bunny there."

"Is that really your reason for trying to hide from me?"

He nervously nodded his head and looked down to the floor, Big Bunny saw this and continued, "Why do you look so nervous?"

Little Bunny's eyes widened and he looked up at Big Bunny and shook his head, "I'm not nervous I – I – I swear."

Big Bunny looked back at his work and continued writing, Little Bunny stood there awkwardly and became even more nervous, his gaze landed on Big Bunny and looked at Big Bunny's every feature, his mood lightened up and he continued staring at Big Bunny.

Big Bunny turned his head slightly and looked at Little Bunny who was zoning and smiled, he turned back and continued writing while saying, "Stop staring, you're turning me on."

Little Bunny's senses returned and his face turned beet red, he took a deep breath in and said, "Let me take care of it."

Big Bunny's eye widened and the pen in his hand dropped, he slowly turned to look at Little Bunny whose face was beet red from embarrassment. Little Bunny was looking at him nervously and avoided eye contact.

Big Bunny swallowed his saliva heavily and turned his face away, "It's lunchtime, go eat something but remember when I call you from now on you have to come here immediately!"

Little Bunny nodded his head and turned to leave but before he left he looked back at Big Bunny and said in a soft voice, "Big Bunny, what are we going to do when you call for me?"

Big Bunny's face twitched a little but said in a serious voice, "From now on, you're my slave, don't ask me unnecessary shit and just do as you're told."

Little Bunny's posture tensed slightly as he asked, "What did I do to become your slave so quickly? I never offended you."

Big Bunny smiled evilly and said, "I told you years ago that you owe me, being my slave makes up for the favour from before."

Little Bunny's face fell, he remembered what happened in the past but he also knew about Big Bunny's reputation, what was going to happen to him? He slowly nodded his head and turned to leave, he closed the door behind him and hopped back to the sports field.

Big Bunny, on the other hand, started sweating, he spread his legs and looked at the bulge between his legs, "How can you react so quickly?" he questioned himself, Little Bunny just said something in a slightly seductive voice that triggered a reaction from his little brother or was it because Little Bunny offered to take care of it? He sang the Happy Birthday song and he was no more erect.

Little Bunny passed the corner and was ten feet away from the art room, he stopped walking and turned to look back, his face was no longer beet red and the embarrassed, confused and nervous expressions he made were gone.

He looked into the direction he just came from and an evil smile played on his lips, inside his heart he said, "You'll regret making me your slave Mr Kang… Kang Jae Hyun sounds nice too."

He turned back and continued walking but this time he was not only hopping he was skipping too and humming a tune with a gentle smile across his face.

*

In Big Bunny's apartment, he was lying naked on his bed sleeping, beside him Little Bunny was asleep to but his hands were tied together and so was his feet.

After Ina mentioned that Little Bunny wasn't as innocent as he claimed, all sorts of dirty thoughts ran through Big Bunny's mind and he grew frustrated, Little Bunny was this cute thing that he did not want to destroy but just to find out that he wasn't as innocent.

So after Ina fell pregnant, Big Bunny needed a new sex partner and Little Bunny was there so why not, it's just that being the person Big Bunny was, being nice was really hard for him and controlling his temper during sex well…

Anyways Big Bunny decided to fuck Little Bunny till he couldn't cum anymore and so he did, but poor Little Bunny being sexually abused and treasured at the same time was okay in his own opinion, it's just that it was his first time doing it nonstop and with a bunny who is technically straight and also, it was his first time with a Big Bunny so it was a little harsh but he finally got what he wanted.

Now the hard part was to make Yaya disappear too, he wanted Big Bunny to himself.

The two slept for hours till Little Bunny felt someone tug him, he opened his eyes to see a handsome and mature-looking version of Big Bunny in front of him, and he frowned slightly and continued to stare at this person.

He was then untied and realised that it was Big Bunny's eldest brother Kang Seung Joon, shivers went down as he imagined how handsome Big Bunny would look in twenty years. An excited smile appeared on his face and he was determined to make Big Bunny stay with him forever!

He was told to leave the room and so he did. Seung Joon sat beside his brother and looked at him thinking, [Where did I go wrong?]

He pulled the bedsheets off Jinha and hit him on the butt cheeks, Jinha caught a fright and glared at Seung Joon.

"Get up!" Demanded Seung Joon.

Jinha frowned, he looked around for Little Bunny and couldn't find him. He sat up on the bed and looked at Seung Joon, "Hyung, you're here?"

"Not happy to see me?" Seung Joon asked with his head cocked to the side.

Jinha zoned out on Seung Joon's face not answering him. He went to freshen up and took Little Bunny home, when he returned to his apartment, he walked in, was grabbed by his shirt and shoved against the door by Seung Joon.

With a panicked expression, he asked, "Hyung, what's wrong?"

"You little shit, I tried my best to raise you and did all I could to make sure you didn't turn out like me, yet here you are fucking that boy! Kang Jinha what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Hyung, what do you mean, it's not like I wanted to do it," Jinha asked confused.

Glaring at his younger brother’s confused look, "What nonsense are you saying?"

"He makes me want to bully him, so instead of bullying him I'm sleeping with him," Jinha answered innocently.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT, DO YOU KNOW I STOPPED BEING GAY FOR YOUR SAKE?!"

"Huh? Hyung, are you serious?" Jinha asked in shock.

Seung Joon glared at him, he let his little brother go and threw himself on the couch, "I came here so you could help me with a murder case, look in my bag for the file, there's a flash drive with some evidence too, so look over it and tell me what you think.

Jinha nodded his head but was still in shock. He did what his brother told him to but in the back of his mind, he cursed himself for letting his brother suffer because he had an inkling that he was the reason – he told himself that he would help his Hyung and find Park So Young later in the future.

After helping Seung Joon with the case, the days went by fast, he slowly fell in love with the manipulating Little Bunny and they were happy.

1