Act. 4
99 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh?" Sun Woo looked at him surprised, he wasn't expecting an answer like that and to top it off Chang Hyun said it with a straight face.

Seeing his reaction Chang Hyun ginned, he moved up to Sun Woo's lips and licked them, closing his eyes he moved his tongue into Sun Woos mouth after asking for access by licking his tongue across Sun Woo’s bottom lip. The two of them locked tongues, kissing each other passionately.

Chang Hyun started moving his hips on Sun Woo’s bulge making it harder and stand erected. This movement on top of his bulge made Sun Woo slightly uncomfortable and started rising both of their body’s temperatures.

They stopped kissing to catch their breath and Chang Hyun looked down at the tool that was erect under him, he grinned and moved down onto the floor and knelt down on both knees and pulled Sun Woos sweatpants over his erected shaft.

Sun Woo used his elbows to raise the top half of his body up and saw Chang Hyun's eyes widen when his tool was exposed, stroking his ego which made him mentally fist pump. Their eyes met for a split second and the embarrassment got to Chang Hyun making him look away.

Chang Hyun then proceeded to stroke Sun Woo's huge shaft encouraging himself, “There's no backing out now.”

Opened his mouth and placing it over Sun Woo's erection, his head started bobbing while sucking on it, moving the tip in and out of his mouth while stroking at the same time.

Sun Woo sat up on the bed and watched Chang Hyun work with his shaft enjoying the feeling and the view at the same time. He bit down on his bottom lip as he saw Chang Hyun's mouth moving over his shaft which was going deeper.

Chang Hyun relaxed his gag reflex and took the huge shaft deeper into his mouth, to the back of his throat and swallowed making Sun Woo moan loudly and his head dropped back as he enjoyed the younger boys, professional massage.

He pulled back which made a pop sound. He looked Sun Woo in the eyes and said, "It's all wet now."

A chuckle came from Sun Woo before saying, "No shit."

Chang Hyun was pulled up onto Sun Woo’s lap and they started kissing passionately again. Sun Woo took the towel off and started squeezing Chang Hyun's butt cheeks.

He laid down on the bed and started rubbing all over Chang Hyun's body making him squirm at the sensation. He then turned and pushed Chang Hyun down onto the bed and hovered over him; he moved his fingers down Chang Hyun's body and down between his legs reaching the opening and slowly slid two of his fingers inside.

Chang Hyun bit down onto Sun Woo's tongue after his fingers entered and tensed up but it went away soon, he then inserted a third finger then a fourth.

Chang Hyun started moaning under their deep kisses and his breathing became heavy. Sun Woo stopped moving his fingers inside of Chang Hyun and they also stopped kissing, he got up took his shirt off and reached for the lubricant.

Chang Hyun followed his movements with his eyes and noticed that even though the box of condoms was there that Sun Woo didn't take one out. He frowned but kept quiet, Sun Woo slathered the lubricant all over his fingers then used them to lube up Chang Hyun's entrance.

The two of them started making out again; Sun Woo took his fingers out and turned Chang Hyun around pinning him down on the bed, face down.

Chang Hyun grabbed a pillow and slid it underneath himself and rested on it, he looked behind to the right side, facing the window but still nothing?

He felt as Sun Woo lifted his legs up and placed it around his waist while he was on his knees in front of Chang Hyun's butt. With his legs bent at the knees and arms in front, Chang Hyun was in the perfect Concubine position.

Sun Woo placed his left hand on Chang Hyun's left cheek and spread it and had his hand on his shaft lining himself up. He pushed himself slightly in but caught a fright when Chang Hyun moved away.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" he asked back.

"Why are you not putting on a condom?"

"Oh," Sun Woo answered dully.

He looked at Chang Hyun with guilt filled eyes slowly losing the power his shaft had. Chang Hyun got up and sat up on the bed glaring at Sun Woo and asked, "Do you want to give me a disease?"

"I don't have one."

"I don't care!!"

Chang Hyun forced Sun Woo to use a condom and he reluctantly did, they had sex, but it was just to get it over and down with, Chang Hyun was way too angry to stay over or go another round with him.

He wanted to go home but remembered that there wasn't anyone there, thinking about going back to his father's house made him sick so he decided to go to the hospital and check on his mother.

2