Final Act.
104 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was utterly shocked that night when Chang Hyun and his brother and sister, along with their two cousins walked into their father’s home, dressed in all black and wearing masks, not to mention the guns they had on them.

I’ve tried to get in touch with Chang Hyun but his phone just goes to voice mail. His mother woke up a month after the incident and won’t let us see her children. She flipped out on the children after they told her what they had done and she ordered them to pack up their stuff and all moved back to South Korea.

It’s been three months since then and not a single message or call from him. I miss him, I want him and I need him but he is nowhere to be found. I left my girlfriend but she didn’t want to. I eventually left her by force and told Sun Gyun about the love for his son I had and he punched me in the face.

We haven’t spoken and I don’t really care but, all our friends aren’t speaking to me too. Sighing, I get out of the shower and head to my room naked while rubbing the towel against my arms. My phone on the dresser goes off.

I frown at the unknown number and swipe it to answer. The other end of the call was silent but I could hear the sound of breathing. I stay silent and after about ten minutes the person speaks.

“I went to your place but it was on for sale,” he says and my heart instantly starts beating fast.

“Is that you sexy,” I ask in my calmest voice.

“Yes,” he answers and I can hear the dullness in his voice.

“Where are you?” I ask as I quickly start scrambling to get myself dressed.

“I’m coming to you, send me your address,” he says and I don’t waste no time in telling him.

*-*-*-*-*

The doorbell rang and I stalked towards it. I gripped onto the handle and opened the door slowly; I stare into his eyes that have a bright glint in them. I unlock the game and nod at him to come in. he walks in and moves slowly around me as I lock the gate and close the door.

His back his facing me as he slowly moves in towards the couches. I stalk behind him with large strides and grab the back of his head of hair. He grabs my hands and struggles trying to get free, “Sun Woo,” he calls my name panicked.

I grab him by the neck and slam him against the wall. Slamming my lips against his and force his mouth open. My hand tightens around his neck as our kiss becomes passionate. He whimpers under my hold and moans into our kiss.

I break our kiss and look down at him. I know the look in my eyes are dark as because he’s looking at me with tears and horror. My gaze hardens as I look into his eyes, opening my mouth I say in a harsh tone, “You are no longer allowed to leave my sight! You are only allowed to leave or go anywhere with my permission, if I say no, it means no. There will almost be never a chance when I say yes and if you disobey me I will punish you, do you understand?”

He quickly shakes his head and I let go of him. I kiss his nose and then his mouth and smile against it. Placing my hand in his and lead him to my bedroom, well our bedroom since he is old enough now, or will be in a few weeks but age is not going to stop me from eating my boy.

I throw him against the bed and he falls over and looks at me. I see his chest heaving up and down and grin down at him. I crawl onto the bed and hover over him. I pull at his shirt and he gets up while I take it off him.

I kiss on his neck making him moan while he grabs fists full of my hair. He tilts his neck giving me better access. Hovering over him, I kiss all over his neck and jawline. I watch him as I kiss him to my own enjoyment.

This gets hotter as I feel his erection rub against mine through our pants as he grinds against me almost humping me. He trails his hand down my naked chest leaving goosebumps where his fingers touch.

I reach my hand down to his pants and pull at the elastic waistband. Sliding my hand in, I grab his warm throbbing cock wrapping my fingers firmly around it while mentally thanking his parents for blessing my boy with a good size.

I slowly start to pump my hand along his erection and grin at the moans of ecstasy I give him. I slowly trail kisses down his neck to his chest. I lick and suck both of his nipples making them rock hard as I pinch at them too.

I then kiss down his stomach and slide my thumb over his slit leaking with translucent liquid. My mouth waters and I cannot resist any longer. His body explodes in pleasure and he moans loudly as I take his dripping fat cock into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around his mushroom head then take him deep into my throat.

My gag reflex settles in and I lap and suck his cock the way I’ve wanted to since our first time. Taking him deep down and popping out which gets me all wet too. I feel his body tense under me and I take him all the way in, reaching the base and swallow around him.

I continue to torture my boy with pleasure as I stroke myself. His body starts shaking as his climax builds up and I can feel him wrap his stiff legs around my waist. He erupts in my mouth like there is no tomorrow down my throat as I swallow.

I suck the last of his orgasm and pull back. Sitting up, I look down and see the sated look in his eyes. I bend down beside his ear and whisper, “It’s too early for you to head into subspace baby.” His eyes meet mine and I wipe away the tears that slide down before they reach his ears.

Pecking his lips, I strip out of my pants and pull his pants and briefs off. My hands glide over his hips and up his sides; licking my lips, I kiss the inside of his thighs making my way to his puckered hole. I gently nip at it which makes him let out a hiss.

I wrap his legs around my waist and push up to expose his tight entrance. I grab the back of his thighs, pushing up again to make sure that his in the right position. Looking at the tight hole, my mouth waters just thinking of how much he’ll be able to take – he’ll know from today that he is mine and only mine.

I lean down and lick his clenched hole. It tightens making me smile and nip at it. I turn him over so that he is on his knees. Afraid that I might lose it, I give his fat cheeks a smack making him moan, pleasing my beastly desires.

I dive in and he moans as I eat him out. Suckling and nipping and fucking his sweet hole with my tongue – he’s so tight!

Pulling back I rub my index and middle finger over his puckered hole. My fingers slide in and his body arches at the slight burning pain and I know it’s because I didn’t lube him up but, he needs to learn to love this pain. I rub up and down his spine to help soothe him as I pump my fingers in and out of him at a steady pace.

My cock throbs as I feel his walls sucking my fingers greedily. Fuck! He wants me so bad, I’ll make sure I give it to him real good. I’ll fuck him good and hard, slow and for however long I want.

I curl my fingers up and swirl my wrist slightly making sure I hit all the right spots inside his tight hole. He gasps and I use my free hand to rub up and down his spine.

I pull out and flip him onto his back and lift him up while draping his legs over my shoulders. I look down at him and his lust-filled eyes are looking straight into mine. I smirk down at him and raise a brow as I line up.

He nods his head giving me permission to enter him and I bite my lips as I push my head in slowly. His mouth laxes and his head hits back as I continue to force my big cock into him, passing rim after rim.

His tight muscle walls squeeze at me making my eyes roll back as I close them. “Fuck!” I growl and slam into him.

“Shit!” he screams as I snap my hips back and start pounding into him. My boy screams at the top of his lungs as I continue but he soon starts moaning in pleasure like a porn star as I hit his hilt. After who knows how long, I slow down as I see him shooting across the room.

I slow my pace and circle my hips with every thrust as I enter my boy. His eyes are watering and his mouth is leaking saliva as I circle my hips and thrust powerfully into him. The sound of my balls slapping against his cheeks is music to my ears but I feel them tighten.

I start up my pace again and groan his my load shoots inside him. His cum flies across the room again making me smile. I pump out the last of my orgasm in him while I pump him too. I pull out of him and he drops down onto the bed. Chang Hyun mumbles something that I can’t make out and he turns over on his side. I drop down next to him and watch as my cum seeps out of him.

Shaking him a few times is useless so I get up and bring back a damp cloth to clean him. I chuck it one side and pull him to myself. I kiss his forehead and follow him into sleep.

Chang Hyun, he’s Sweet Like Honey and I can’t wait for the next time we do it.

1