Chapter 2 : Mr.Future Husband
6k 5 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Ying's head was blank. Yup, blank. Why? Cause he was going to get sold *cough* married... For the first time in his life...in the ancient time... On top of that, he didn't even know what his freaking future 'husband' looked like.

It's not that he had never been with men. Even though by coincidence or what, he has always been a top, but he doesn't mind bottoming at all. Then what's the problem?

Well, the problem is that he doesn't FREAKING know that guy. Even as a guy from 22nd century, he believes in love...or at least mutual attraction.

From what he has learned from Fang Zhi, General Li Yusheng is currently the youngest General in the whole empire. Mr.Future Husband is only 23 years old. At the age of 16, he was appointed as a General and by 17, he won the war against Han Empire with the LEAST amount of casualties, eventually making him a War God.

As for his character, he's said to be an icy cold man. But he never hurts the innocent! Like who knows how many women or gers tried to throw themselves onto him, pretending to be carrying his children blah blah blah... He simply said-

"Um... I don't seem to know you. Guards, please escort he/she out." 

What a NICE man! Even if he isn't a scum, his words are pretty scumy... 

Basically... As a 'husband' in ancient time, except for the 'cut-sleeve' thing, he seems to be purrrfect. Sadly, Su Ying is not from here ahhhhhh. 

Su Ying really doesn't want to share his lover with others. And the thing is, Mr.Future Husband seems to already have 3 concubines, also as a 'cut-sleeve', he might have a lover outside who knows where... How can he be with a man who has multiple partners?!? In this ancient time, without any protection, any safely measures, he's afraid of STD ah! Besides, sharing his husband is literally impossible! He doesn't want to be involved with someone who's physically or emotionally involved with multiple other individuals. Neither does he wants to be forced! Also, what if that guy is a scum man, ugly with a beer belly!!! 

On top of that, ancient time, a General's household, ancient people, concubines-

aren't these things perfect for some ancient bitch fight harem dramas? FIGHTING FOR AN ASSHOLES FAVOR??? 

Should he run away? He can't ah. He doesn't have any money! In these days, for single gers and females to run away from house in basically selling themselves. So his only choice- get married. 

Su Ying sighed. 

"Don't worry young master. You...you're going to be betrothed as the first wife. You.. You'll have higher status than the concubines. I'm... I'm sure you'll be alright. Just...just... You're too kind... Too forgiving... I can't help but worry... What if you are still bullied?" Fang Zhi said worryingly. 

Well, that's true. Little 'Su Ying' was really too kind and forgiving. Basically way too much. Almost at a level of being stupidity. His temperament was one of the main reasons behind his pitiful life and death. Naturally, Su Ying is the opposite of him. He was an orphan. For the first half of his life, he had to live very carefully, without much money, much power, much status. Every society, no matter which era, has some rules. 22nd Century is the same. In ancient times, the rules are ten times more severe. Being too kind, naive and forgiving never helps. And being too vicious and rebel is simply seeking death. 

Su Ying knows the rules too. Treating people according to their status, never offending the strongest one... Su Ying knows those things. 

Su Ying can be a rebel in Su Household or probably even in front of the General. But to keep his life and body intact, he can't refuse the Imperial edict. Basically the Emperor. 

Tsk Tsk. 

In order to appease Fang Zhi, Su Ying smiled and said, 

"I won't be the same anymore Fang Zhi. This fever...has woke me up from the daze, the daze of naivety. I'll make sure that no one bullies us anymore, alright?" 

Fang Zhi cried. Ah... This girl is easy to shed her tears. 

"I know... Young Master... 

You don't have to worry too. I'm sure... I'm sure you'll be alright. You're so beautiful." 

Well that's true... Su Ying or little 'Su Ying's body is indeed beautiful. Not a feminine beauty. But rather a genderless immortal. Beauty doesn't have any gender. And Su Ying is the perfect example of it. Although little 'Su Ying' looked like a naive and innocent beauty, Su Ying looks totally different. The reason is definitely the difference in their temperament. 

Su Ying's skin is milky white, seems a little mal-nutritioned though. With straight dark  eye-brows and nose, extremely beautiful and expressive peach blossom eyes, long curly eyelashes and slightly plumped rosy lips. His long smooth, straight dark brown hair seems to hide some mystery. He seems to be a piece of art. An exquisite one. His slim waist, the curve of his body, his height-not too tall, not too short... Everything... Everything is just right. If he was taken care of a bit, gained a little more meat, dressed up in better clothes rather than this tattered ones... No one would have been able to move their eyes away of him. He's not sexy or glamorous... He's just beautiful. 

Although Su Ying's original body also looked quite familiar... It was more of a mix of western-continental features. A neutral beauty but with a little more on the handsome side.

Su Ying was internally praising this body mentally, just then Fang Zhi said something...

"You... You are so beautiful... I'm sure... I'm sure the General will like you... He'll adore you..." 

Eh... 

Ehh... 

Nani??? (What in Japanese) 

Honey, he doesn't want to be LIKED! HE DOENT WANT TO BE ADORED! Also 

Mr.Future Husband is a 'cut-sleeve'!!! You can't a change a human beings sexual orientation like that!!! But then again, most men think with their lower bodies... What if this exquisite beauty of his enchants Mr.Future Husband?!?! 

For his own survival, his chastity, his future love life, his happiness, Su Ying feels the need of a solid plan. He looks at Fang Zhi seriously and says, 

"Fang Zhi, do you believe me?" 

"Y..yes... Young Master." Fang Zhi replied nervously sensing his seriousness.

"You have to do exactly what I say, alright?" 

From now on, it isn't simple anymore, it's Su Ying VS Mr.Future Husband!!!! 

He has to say it again... Ancient life... Is not damned easy at all!!! 

A/N~~: Typing is hard. My hands hurt! Wu wu wu! ???

88