Chapter 14 : He Wants To *beep* Me
5.6k 7 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!'

Su Ying was singing an opera in his mind. Fortunately, no one could listen it. Except for the pitiful God who choked him to death.

'Ahh ahh ahh! What have I done! Stupid body! Bad review! Can't handle such a little amount of alcohol! I... I acted like that! What the heck is with my drunken behavior! Am I a cuddle-lover?!? Ahh! Ahh! Ahhh!

But hubby was so cuteee! Such a cutie! His ears were red! Such a cute cherry! And... He...
He... Why the hell did he get hard! Is that how pure people are? Can they get turned on by just being a little close? On top of that.... I... I pointed it out... It was...quite... Ahhhhh! I knew my husband is handsome but when was he so manly?!?!

Ahhhhhhhh! What have I done?'

Singing such a loud out-of-tune opera in his mind while keeping a totally straight face, Su Ying is indeed talented. If only everyone had this talent...

After a long day of working, Li Yusheng came back just to see his wife turning his face away from him.

Yusheng,"..............."

His heart has just started to sprout the seed of love and his wife already turned his face away?

On the other hand, the ruthless wife was mentally fighting against his indecent thoughts.

'Ahhhhhhh... Look how handsome he is! Tall and strong! Broad shoulders! Sexy abs! Even that thing is very good! And the face... It's dangerously handsome! Ahhhh! Am I only attracted to his body!?! Am I a scum who only likes his body?!? Ahhhhh! How could my cute husband suddenly turn so hot!'

Alas... If Yusheng knew that he wasn't deemed manly in his wife' eyes until now, he would probably want to commit suicide by jumping into the Yangtze river.

Control yourself Su Ying! Control!

Su Ying turned to look at his husband who was frowning a little,

"Oh...You're back? I didn't see you at all!"

A tall and handsome human being was standing there, and you said you didn't see him? Su Ying, do you need glasses? If not, please upgrade your lies ah! Even a pig won't believe that!

"Hm..."Yusheng was very absent-minded. He was looking at Su Ying deeply.

'This wife of mine... His behavior isn't optimistic. Did he remember something? Is he scared or what?'

Su Ying looked at Yusheng innocently,

"What are you thinking?"

'I guess not... With how 'fierce' he is, he should have already started to threaten me...'
Yusheng thought.

Alas Mr.Husband, your wife really did remember. It's just that the reason he's not threatening you is cause your wife is the one who's having indecent thoughts.

"I'll be busy these days and won't be able to be with you all the time. If you agree, then I'll take you to my estate. This place...isn't that safe." Yusheng said.

Indeed Yusheng would be busy... The Li mansion wasn't safe either. But taking Su Ying with him to his own estate... It's simply indicating that he really would protact his wife. Nobody can harm him. It should be mentioned that no one expect for those Yusheng really trusts is able to enter his own estate. Not even the Li family. To take Su Ying to his estate... Ah ah! This cherry boy is so handsome!

When Yusheng proposed this to his comrades, Wen Zhao excitedly said,

"Ai Yusheng! You two are so in love! You even want to take him to your house! Just how far have you two gone? Did you two roll on the bed?!?"

After that, whatever happened to Wen Zhao, is really not suitable to be written here.

Su Ying was happy. If he wasn't here, that means he could avoid unnecessary dramas and conspiracy. Even Yusheng could protect him better. And and and! He might be able to eat more delicious food!!!

Su Ying excitedly said,

"When! When are we going?"

Yusheng looked at the excited little kitty and his heart involuntarily softened,

"Three days later. I'll prepare everything. You should only take care of yourself."

Su Ying nodded like a chicken. As if where there was hubby, there was Su Ying.

Su Ying happily finished his dinner and went to sleep. In the middle of the night, he still cuddled with his husband to which, Yusheng could only sigh and repeat the military rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day before Su Ying would finally be able to go and leave that dangerous place where anytime, anyone might come to make trouble. Yusheng had already left before he woke up. Su Ying was somewhat dozing off when his fake mother-in-law, for the first time, requested for his presence.

'Oh... Man...'

Su Ying with very...very...very difficulty... moved himself and went to ' visit his mother-in-law with Fang Zhi.

"Greetings to Madam Ding."

"Don't call me like that. Call me mother ah." Madam Ding said with such a 'motherly' smile.

Su Ying said 'sadly', "Please accept my apologies. Even if want to... I can't ah."

Madam Ding didn't expect him to refuse. She asked, "Why? You don't think of me as your mother? Or... Do you really think I don't suit the position of the matriarch of the Li household?"

Su Ying hurriedly said, "No... Never. I never thought anything like that."

Yup... Only a snake like her could suit that position.

"Then why?"

"I... I married into this family. As...as I'm wholeheartedly devoted and loyal to my husband. I can only follow him."

Haha... Means that since Yusheng didn't call her mother, Su Ying won't call her that either. He was basically implying that in Yusheng' eyes, she never deserved that position.

Madam Ding's smile cracked. As a professional snake, she hurriedly regained her composure and told Su Ying to sit and drink tea with her. She asked while taking a sip from her cup,

"I heard that you offended Sister NanYin?"

Su Ying pretended to be shocked.

"What?!?"

"I heard that you tried to insult sister in front of others."

Aiya... It was time to use his secret weapon.

Yup. Remember Su Ying' secret weapon? Onion ah... The legendary weapon that can make even dogs cry.

Su Ying squeezed out some tears while saying sadly,

"I...I never meant that... I was only praising her. She is such a noble, pure and benevolent person. I don't dare do something like that. I... I thought someone as dirty as me... How could I get close to her... She is full of holy aura... I don't dare dirty her ah..."

Madam Ding was having second thoughts. Su Ying didn't look like he was really that clever. He was really like a rabbit. Look at him, he was crying like that. She tried to comfort him,

"It's alright. I'll explain everything to sister."

"Thank you, Madam Ding."

"Hmm... Both of you are moving out tommorow. How about you talk to Yusheng about taking your sisters with you? They are usually so lonely... You'll also be lonely there. Won't it be great?"

Haaaaa.... Look At Her! Su Ying was finally going to escape from them and she wanted to send the concubines with him?

Su Ying sadly said,"I did ask husband. But he refused. He said... We were going to visit here once a week anyways. And... Me and sisters will also be meeting once a week. So it wasn't needed."

Madam Ding sighed. She finally looked at Su Ying with a smile that seemed to hide something inside,

"Nothing can be done. How about...you tell me about what you and Yusheng do or talk about? You see... I'm very worried about Yusheng. I want to get along with him. But...I don't really know how. So I was hoping that you'll tell me about that..."

Oh... She really thought that Su Ying was stupid right? Did she think he grew up eating grass? Alas... That snake didn't know the real face of Su Ying at all... A 'fierce' kitty who was capable of actually 'threatening' the great General.

Su Ying pretended to blush and said 'shyly',

"What we do... And talk about... Isn't really something I can say ah...."

Madam Ding' eyes sparkled. Did Yusheng say some sort of secret to him?

"Why not ah?"

Su Ying hid his face which was red from blushing (not really...just tried to hide that he was almost laughing),

"He... He sometimes says... He wants to  *beep* me in the *beep* and wants me to *beep* his *beep*. He also wants to *beep* until I call him *beep*... And..."

"STOP!!! I UNDERSTAND!!!"

Madam Ding... Her ears were truly defiled that day... Even her servant beside was stunt. The Great General really said those things?

While they were both blank, Su Ying said,

"I'll be excusing myself then, Madam Ding. It's too late. Husband doesn't like it when I stay outside for too long."

And he left... Living there a wild snake Ding who was seriously doubting her life...was even stuffed dog food in her wide open mouth.

Su Ying thought to himself...

'Ahhhh.... I had fun.... Anyways...

Those things... I wonder if it'll be fun to do those with husband.

Wait.... Wait!Wait!Wait!

Ahhhhhhhhhh! What am I thinking?!? Ahhh!'

A/N~~:Thanks for reading this chapter ah! Hope you enjoyed it!  ☺️

95