Chapter 27 : Shameless
4.1k 3 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Life was almost smooth for everyone. Except for the people in the Li estate. 

Su Ying, who was pregnant didn't really feel like he was pregnant. Rather he felt that he was suffering from an incurable disease! Morning sickness is so troublesome! Every morning his body became a vomiting machine. He had become so sensitive that even the scent of air makes him feel nauseous. 

Wait... Does air have any scent of its own? 

After morning sickness, there comes his eating habit. He really really couldn't bear the smell of meat and fish. Even if the meat was cooked burnt, it still smelt raw to him. He couldn't eat the things he loved so much previously. 

And now comes the most dangerous thing, Su Ying...seemed to find the smell of dirt delicious. He just couldn't! He couldn't stop craving for dirt! 

One time, Su Ying was sitting there with Yusheng who was working. Suddenly, Yusheng looked up and saw that his wife was licking own finger. 

A bad premonition... A very bad premonition rose in his heart. He quickly got up and went to his wife as he smelt his finger. 

It smelt like...dirt. 

Su Ying looked innocently at him with his watery and beautiful eyes. 

"Wu... Hubby... I'm sorry... I couldn't control myself."

"..............."

Yusheng was worried. Very worried for his wife who was pregnant and didn't like to eat normal things and found that dirt, dry leaves, flowers and...clothes smelt delicious. 

Yes... Clothes... You heard right. If you need confirmation, just ask the God who choked Su Ying to death. 

One time, Yusheng came back from work a little late. He entered their bedroom and looked at his beautiful wife who was lying in the bed. 

His wife...was chewing his cloth... 

Yusheng,"..............."

If anyone else saw that, they might think that he tortured his wife and didn't let him eat. Hence Su Ying being desperately hungry was chewing his cloth. 

He quickly went there and removed the cloth from his wife's mouth. 

Again... Su Ying acted like a damsel in distress. 

"Hubby... Trust me... It isn't my fault... I couldn't control my craving. I think I must be possessed. My body moved on its own and I just couldn't control it. Or else, do you think someone who lives such a luxurious life like me will actually chew such a thing? Puh! Never!"

"..................."

That's not what your drool says though? 

Also... For a researcher from 22nd century to actually mention something like possession... Su Ying... Honey, just how thick your skin is? Did Yusheng feed you too much? 

So... Yusheng was worried about his wife. Su Ying was to be surveillanced 24/7. Why? Naturally beacuse no one knows when he'll get 'possessed' and start chewing dirty things. It's hard to believe such a person is actually pregnant. So childish! 

When Yusheng told him that he was childish, Su Ying snorted. 

"I'm still a child. Blame the old man who knocked me up and got me pregnant and now I'm possessed enough to have such cravings."

Yusheng,"..........."

Have some shame Su Ying! Mentally you're older than Yusheng! Remember that! And old man!?! Yusheng is an old man!?! Even the God who choked you to death doesn't let Himself be called old man despite His age, even though He's actually a super old man! 

Nevermind... Forget that... I can feel that gaze and hatred of the God... Actually, the God who choked Su Ying to death is actually an adonis okay? Not an old man who loves romance and skips his work to match good-looking people and likes to see them flirt. 

Haha... 

Anyways... So everyone kept an eye on Su Ying. Su Ying felt like crying. He said while shedding 'tears'.

"Not fair! I'm not a prisoner! What crime did I commit to deserve this?!?!?" 

Yusheng,"................ You want to eat fries?" 

"Ohh ya! Give me!!!" 

Yusheng looked at his wife whos mood changed faster than lightening. He sighed. This pregnancy period...was going to be damn hard. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That day, Yusheng was discussing work with the Crown Prince Qin Junqing. Along with them were Wen Zhao and Wu Jiayi. As soon as their discussions ended, Yusheng prepared to go home. 

"I'll be going then."

"What's the rush? Yusheng, it's been long since we had a conversation that wasn't related to work. Let's drink together." The Crown Prince said. 

Yusheng looked at him without any expression.

"Not today. My wife is waiting for me. I'll spend time with him."

Idiot Zhoa was confused. So he tried to seek death. 

"Eh... Saozi is waiting? But it's not like Saozi will scold you for be being late. Could it be the rumor is true? Brother, you became a wife slave?!?!?" 

Wu Jiayi face palmed. His idiot lover who didn't have any sense of danger might actually become limp beacuse of his idiocy. 

But strangely. Yusheng didn't do anything. In fact, he expressionless face was beaming with happiness and pride. He was in a...good mood. 

Wait... Yusheng even had mood? What about the rumor about him being emotionless? 

"Hmm... Your Saozi is waiting. I have to go."

Everyone,"............." 

At least deny that you're a wife slave!!!!!!!! 

"Yusheng, you seem to be.... happy. Did something good happen?" Junqing asked. 

"Well. Something did happen. But I'm also a little worried. My wife is unable to eat beacuse of his morning sickness. He also has some strange cravings. It's a bit hard."

"Morning sickness? What's that?" There comes your noob Zhao. 

Qin Junqing and Wu Jiayi were shocked. Su Ying was pregnant? Who knew that the General was so powerful?!? His wife whose fertility is supposed to be low, actually got pregnant so quickly! Amazing! 

Foolish people... If only they knew that it was the Wife who was more powerful. The henpecked husband could only follow his demands. His thing was used like a dildo! Thankfully he wasn't sucked dry!!! Or else... 

Wu Jiayi quickly knocked some sense into the idiot Zhao and congratulated Yusheng. 

"Eh! Saozi is pregnant! Congrats brother!" Wen Zhao said. 

Qin Junqing congratulated him too. 

"Yusheng, congratulations to you. You're going to have your first child. I hope that the child will be born healthy. Give my well wishes to Su Ying too."

"En... Congratulations to you too for having a child. Give my regards to the Crown Princess too."

Qin Junqing,"..............."

Brother, you're four years late ah! 

Junqing tried hard to keep his face straight. 

"Thanks for that Yusheng. You're already having your first child. Maybe next year, we'll hear the news of you having your second time."

Yusheng nodded as he patted his shoulder.

"It's possible. Me and my wife are...very healthy. As long as we're persistent enough, we might actually have our second child. Your highness, you shouldn't give up and be persistent. Maybe you'll also be having your second child. I'll be cheering for you."

Qin Junqing choked,".............."

I was just being your well-wisher  and you're pointing out my persistency!?! Shameless!!! 

That's why people say... Your companion does matter. Su Ying was able to turn even this cold and innocent General into such a shameless person ah! 

A/N~~:My laziness started acting up and I couldn't write. Hehe... 


Thanks for reading this chapter~~ ฅ•ω•ฅ

67