Side Story 1 : Secret Admirer
4.1k 3 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N~~:You guys want to know what actually happened in 22nd century after Su Ying's death? Read this chap!!! Otherwise you can get confused while reading the upcoming chapters! ฅ•ω•ฅ​

_________________________________

Fu Gui was shocked. He couldn't believe it. The person he admired so much was dead?!? 

How was that possible? Even yesterday, he saw that person laughing and talking. And now Su Ying was dead? 

Fu Gui couldn't control his balance as he staggered. He supported himself against the wall. He didn't know how to describe his emotions. He was sad. Very sad. 

But more than that, he wanted to know how Su Ying died. Someone as careful as him, someone who always kept his guard up...couldn't be killed easily. Su Ying wasn't the type to commit suicide either. Then how did he die? What actually happened? 

Fu Gui controlled his emotions and rushed to the hospital where Su Ying's body was taken. Su Ying was an important researcher. So his death was naturally concerning for the people. 

Fu Gui went and asked the doctor who was responsible for his autopsy. 

"Did...the autopsy report come? What did it say? How did...researcher Su die?" 

The doctor's expression was strange. It was as if he was bewildered by something. 

"We indeed did an autopsy. Prior to researcher 

Su's death, he was eating something."

"And?" Fu Gui asked anxiously.

"We found a high dosage of botulinum in it."

"What?!?!?!?" Fu Gui was shocked. Botulinum... It was a terrible poison. Ingesting it will make the victim's nervous system fail and the victim will die in extreme pain. Did Su Ying bear such pain before his death? 

"Oh... But he didn't die from that..." The doctor said. 

".............." Say that sooner. 

Fu Gui asked, "If he wasn't poisoned, then what was the cause of his death?" 

The doctor said with a strange expression, 

"According to the autopsy report, researcher Su Ying died from choking on the food. So the poison couldn't affect his death." 

"...................."

Heavens! 

So someone tried to poison him but he still died like that! Either way, it was the dead end for him. But dying from choking was better than being poisoned with botulinum. 

Could anyone say that Su Ying was lucky? Was lucky even the right word here? 

Fu Gui sighed. Even though Su Ying died an accidental death, it couldn't be denied that someone was actually trying to murder him. He looked at the doctor.

The doctor understood his gaze as he said, 

"We've already informed the investigators. They'll properly investigate it. Since researcher Su has a good reputation, in order to honour him, we'll publicize that he died from poisoning."

Yeah, that was good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, the result of investigation came. It was Su Ying's family who wanted to kill him. The upper-class researchers who were jealous of Su Ying instigated them and provided the poison. What an unconventional but effective way of trying to kill someone painfully! Fortuantely, Su Ying didn't died from poisoning. 

Fu Gui couldn't help but laugh. His might had been laughing but he was actually sad. In the end, they were jealous and greedy enough to kill him. 

Fu Gui, with the help of some other people who had good will towards Su Ying filled a lawsuit against them for attempted murder. In the end, they indeed got the punishment they deserved. 

Since no one came to claim Su Ying's body, Fu Gui arranged a small funeral for him. He could do at least do that much for the person he secretly admired for so long. He and Su Ying were from the same university as well as the same research institution. They worked together. He didn't know whether he could be considered as Su Ying's friend since Su Ying never mentioned what was in his heart.

Fu Gui was a person from a humble family. He was introverted and lacked confidence. Since the first day of their university, he noticed Su Ying who was praised and was said to be a genius. But he knew that Su Ying wasn't only talented but also a hard-working person. He worked hard to make both ends meet. He studied hard too. And on top of that, he was a social person. He could make people comfortable with him. 

But how many people knew that? Except for him, none. They only flocked around him just because he had a good reputation and went away when he was suffering.

Fu Gui was frustrated. At last, he asked Su Ying, "What's the use of all of your hard work? Nobody acknowledges it. They alll think you're talented and living a good life but no one knows the effort you give for that. Why do you work so hard?" 

Su Ying smiled as he replied, "From what you're saying, you seem to know how much effort I give. Even if only you know that, isn't it still worth it? Besides, I'm not working hard for them. I'm doing everything for my own self. It's tiring... But that's all I got. I'm trying to search myself through it. 

Fu Gui, you're good person. You're hard-working. Keep it up. Don't doubt yourself. As long as you love what you're doing, I'm sure you'll be able to find out how capable you really are."

Haha...Since then, the two of them used to hang out frequently.

How strange was that person? But still, he admired him. Even when Su Ying was at his lowest, he believed him and was supporting him silently. Although he regrets it a little that he never said that to Su Ying.

Though he didn't know whether they were friends, Su Ying and he still had a good relationship. And now that person wasn't alive anymore. 

Fu Gui was sad. Was he sad because the person he admired was dead? Yes... But that wasn't all. He was sad cause he wasn't able to tell Su Ying that he believed him, he wasn't able to ask Su Ying when he was alive, 

"We are friends, right? Share what you're going through with me. Don't suffer alone."

Fu Gui was sad, really sad. 

Some time later after Su Ying's death, Fu Gui died an accidental death due to technical error which caused an explosion in the lab. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fu Gui struggled to open his eyes. He had a headache and was feeling dizzy. 

Wait! How was he even alive??? 

Waittttt!!! Where was he? It looked like...he was in an ancient house... Where was he exactly? 

Fu Gui heard someone say, "Inform the fourth prince, young master Fu Gui has gotten conscious!" 

Ohh... His name was the same... But young master? What was going on? Their family didn't have that much money! He was poor! Was he kidnapped!?! 

Someone rushed into the ancient room along with another person who calmly came inside. 

The person who rushed inside looked at him as he shouted with anger, 

"Ahhh! Idiot! You made me worried! What if something happened to you? Mother would have killed me! That's why I don't want to take you anywhere!" 

"Calm down, Fu Hui. Your little brother is ill. He...he can't understand you. Don't scare him."

Little brother? The guy who was angry was called Fu Hui and was his older brother!?! Damn! His mother never gave birth to something called older brother! It was unscientific! 

"Your highness, I'm sorry. I was just a little worried. You know, he's a little fool. He can't talk or act like a normal person. This little brother of mine caused you so much trouble. I'm sorry. Please forgive us."

"Haha. It's alright. We're friends, right? Beside it wasn't your brother's fault. Don't worry."

Wait wait wait! Fool? He wasn't a fool! He had a higher IQ than those common mass! Don't call him fool! He wasn't mentally retarded! 

Fu Gui was confused. Fu Hui asked him. 

"The physician said you don't have any injuries. Are you alright though?" 

Fu Gui gulped. What should he say? 

A. Act crazy "Stay away! I don't know you!" 

B. Cry "Who am I? Where am I?" 

C. Innocently say "I don't remember anything. I think I have lost my memories. Who am I? Who are you?" 

Fu Gui choosed C. 

There was that weird silence. Fu Hui said, 

"I've never heard you talk so much. You also seem a bit different. A-Gui, did you really lose your memories?" 

Fu Gui nodded. He didn't lose his memories though. He simply didn't know what was going on. Was he in a movie set? 

Then Fu Hui told him things. He was called Fu Gui, the youngest son of the Imperial Secretary. He was 17 years old and...was born a little fool. He didn't talk too much. His life didn't have anything noteworthy. 

He was there at the fourth prince Qin Junqian's mansion where he accidently fell into the pond and all of these happened. 

Fu Gui sighed. It couldn't be real. Unless he crossed over another dimension in another timezone. But then he learnt that there was 3 genders!!! It was still unscientific! 

Unless... Did he transmigrate here? 

".........................." 

Fu Gui was in daze when he heard Fu Hui say that he was going to inform their parents. 

He saw the fourth prince sit near him as he said with a smiling face. 

"I'm the fourth prince Qin Junqian. Fu Gui... You seem to have lost your memories. Since this incident happened at my residence, I feel a little guilty. Ask me anything you want, alright?" 

Fu Gui looked at the handsome prince. He didn't know what to do. Was he supposed to greet him or something? 

Qin Junqian laughed, 

"I've never seen your eyes before since you never look in the eye when you speak. Now that I've seen your eyes...they're really pretty. Your big doey eyes make you look really cute."

Fu Gui blushed. How could he be cute? 

Qin Junqian looked at him with amusement. He said as he showed a sad expression. 

"Ah... I've recently been heartbroken. Let's talk okay? It'll comfort me. Also, it might also help you remember things."

Fu Gui nodded. 

Junqian smiled. "Then, can I call you Ah-Gui like your brother?" 

"You...you can."

Unbeknownst to the both of them...they were getting tied up by an invisible string. Was it fate? Nope! 

All hail the God who choked Su Ying to death for finding his new victims *cough* new pair of star-crossed lover!!! 

A/N~~:Well... As you guys can see, the God who choked Su Ying to death is a good God. He choked him to death that's why Su Ying was able to die less painfully. 


Thanks for reading this chapter~~ ฅ•ω•ฅ

62