Chapter 28 : Indecent Things
4.2k 2 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These days Yusheng finds his wife so beautiful no matter what Su Ying does. Su Ying who was pregnant had a lot of mood swings. But strangely, it would always happen when he was with his hubby.

Yusheng who was a slave of his wife, thinks that his wife is really beautiful even when he cusses at him. You know, theres a saying. Love is blind. 

One night, Su Ying was reading a book while resting against Yusheng in the bed. Meanwhile, Yusheng was kissing his wife' cheeks, hair and neck from time to time. By time to time, I meant every 5 seconds.... 

Su Ying suddenly stopped reading and looked at his husband as he smiled... Although the smile wasn't a nice one.

"Dear husband, what are you doing?"

"Kissing you."

"A-ha... So how many times did you kiss me?"

"Um...about 276 times?"

"............... Why are you doing that? Assh*le! Bast*Rd! I'm feeling uncomfortable due to my pregnancy and there you are kissing me like that! I'm getting hard! My little h*le is twitching but I can't do that! So frustrating!"

"I'm sorry. But I can't resist kissing you."

Su Ying sneered. He bit Yusheng hard in his neck and licked there naughtily as if afraid that he hurt his husband badly. 

"You better resist! I want to be fu*cked! But ain't I resisting too? Why can't you do that? Want me to cut off your thing?"

Yusheng,"..............."

His cute wife is cursing but he's still beautiful.

Help!!! Our ML got a terrible mental disease!

Yup. It's mental disease because every night, Yusheng would stay up while hugging his cute wife in his bosom and would kiss him like a thousand times.

Su Ying would also rub cutely against him like a kitty. And thus, Yusheng would get hard.

But what what could he do? He would endure that all night. So even the God who choked Su Ying to death is afraid that our ML might become impotent ah! Professional help needed here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qin Junqian didn't have anything to do so he went to Li Yusheng with Fu Gui. As you can see, he was always free. Fu Gui was excited to see the rumoured cold General who became a slave for his beautiful wife. 

When they entered the courtyard, their eyes widened as if they would come out of the socket in no time. 

The scene in front of them was like this- Su Ying was calmly sitting there as he was reading a book. And Yusheng the henpecked husband was.... 

massaging his beautiful wife's shoulders... 

Oh holy! 

Fu Gui,"............" Are we at a wrong place? 

Qin Junqian,"............." Can't curse. My character is supposed to be puppy like. Smile ME! 

Junqian controlled his expressions as he said, 

"Brother Yusheng, I'm here to visit you two. How are you doing?"

Yusheng paused massaging for a bit but then he saw Su Ying fiercely glaring at him. He continued massaging as he said,

"En... Very good."

Everyone,"............." Doesn't seem to be true though... 

Su Ying looked at their expressions as he said, 

"Don't worry. Your brother enjoys that. Right hubby?" 

"En..." Whatever wife says. Can't afford to deny him. 

Su Ying smiled at Junqian and said, 

"Who's that beside you?" 

"Ahh Saozi, he's my friend's little brother, Fu Gui. You know, I was mercilessly rejected and am heartbroken now. So I thought of playing around with friends to get over it."

Yusheng looked at him strangely, 

"You're giving up?" 

Junqian forced himself to smile,"I am. I liked Chen Xiaojian for so long. But he only thinks of me as if I'm their enemy. Can't blame him though. Maybe... We're not fated. Sigh... So I'm giving up..."

"Sometimes it is good to give up. I believe there's someone for you out there. Don't worry too much. It's time to let go of your unrequited feelings." Su Ying said. 

"Haha... I guess so..."

Meanwhile, Fu Gui was shocked. The person who was being taken cared by the General... looked like the person he admired for so long! Albeit a beautiful version of Su Ying! Was it Su Ying? Did he also transmigrate here after his death? 

Junqian noticed that Fu Gui was looking at Su Ying. He smiled as he said, 

"A-Gui, that beautiful person is my brother's beloved wife, Su Ying."

Fu Gui' shock intensified! His name was also Su Ying! He wanted to call out to Su Ying! 

But he found that he couldn't speak no matter how much he wanted. As if an invisible force was stopping him from saying anything related to their past. He tried to say many things but in the end, he couldn't. He could only give up. 

Su Ying looked at the person who was nervously trying to speak but couldn't. He was a bit afraid that a fly would enter is wide open mouth. So he said, 

"Don't be nervous. I don't eat humans."

I highly doubt that though. 

Su Ying gestured them to sit. Fu Gui looked at the beautiful person in front of him and couldn't help but admire. He was almost sure that it was Su Ying. It was a pity that he wasn't able confirm that by asking him. 

Su Ying noticed the person who was looking at him with big doey eyes and laughed. 

"Aii... This little friend here is really cute."

Junqian immediately added,"Isn't he?" 

Then they looked at Yusheng. Yusheng calmly said, 

"Sorry. I've became face blind. I can only see my wife."

Wise answer though. Because if he had said yes, Su Ying might have murdered his beloved husband who he considered to be his exclusive dildo *cough*.... lover. 

Sigh... It's tough being a henpecked husband.

Su Ying said to Fu Gui,

"You're so cute ah. Once I had a cute friend like you. You remind me very much of him. He was also called Fu Gui ah."

Fu Gui blushed. Su Ying...thought of him as his friend? He was really happy. He wanted to tell Su Ying about so many things. But couldn't.

He thought about it. Maybe... Maybe he wasn't able to say it because...that force didn't want Su Ying to know about that? Su Ying looked really happy now. He had never seen him smile like that. Maybe it was better for Su Ying to never know that? It was better for Su Ying to not to know that they wanted to kill him so brutally. 

He was thinking when he heard Su Ying say,

"You're so small and cute. How old are you? You're a ger?"

Fu Gui nodded."I... I'm seventeen...and a... ger."

They were taking among themselves when Su Ying subconsciously put his hand on his abdomen and kept on moving his hand around there. Yusheng noticed that and asked softly, 

"Are you alright?" 

Su Ying looked at his husband smiled.

"Hmm... We are alright."

Junqian was a bit confused."Brother, is there something wrong with Saozi?" 

Su Ying laughed lightly as he said, 

"Not really. It's just that, your brother ploughed too hard and I got pregnant."

Everyone,"............" That's not how a beautiful person usually speaks. 

Yusheng,".........."You asked to be ploughed hard though. 

"Ehhhhh! Saozi, you're pregnant? Brother, why didn't you tell me???" Junqian said. 

Yusheng proudly said,"Now you know. My wife is pregnant."

Su Ying looked at Yusheng with a malicious smile as his said,"Don't be so proud."

Meanwhile, Fu Gui's mind was exploding. 

Ehhhh? Su Ying was...pregnant? He was going to be an uncle?

Wait! Wait! Su Ying, who was once said to be the most gentle top and husband material liked and pursued by all those little bottoms and girls is actually pregnant? He's even threatening the great General! No! He basically enslaved him! 

Su Ying sighed as he said,"It's hard being pregnant. I have all those morning sickness and weird cravings. I can't even eat the things I used to like. 

On top of that... Your brother keeps doing indecent things that makes me frustrated. I want to do naughty things but I can't ah... I blame him for wanting too much from his pregnant wife..."

Yusheng,"............." Wife... I might love you but I won't be wrongly a accused. It's you who wants to do indecent things. I control myself. 

The child in Su Ying's belly,"............"Mother, you're too indecent. Don't blame father there. 

Junqian,"............." I didn't hear anything. I'm only a happy puppy. 

Fu Gui,"..............." I'm having second thoughts here. He can't be that cool Su Ying. 

The god who choked Su Ying to death finally opened his mouth,"Don't ask me! I refuse to admit that he's my creation!!!"

A/N~~:Thanks for reading this chapter~  ฅ•ω•ฅ​

66