Chapter 31 : Don’t Trouble Your Mommy
3.3k 2 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Yusheng got a weird habit. Whenever he was with his wife, he would touch his belly all the time. When his wife would be eating, he would take Su Ying in his lap and wrap is hands around his belly and would try to feel the baby. 

When they two of them would go to bed, Yusheng would put his head close to Su Ying's abdomen in order to feel the little movements of their baby. Whenever the baby moved, the cold general's eyes would sparkle brightly as he would look at Su Ying with a proud smile.

His look would be saying,"Look! Our baby is so strong! Our baby is moving! He is better than me!"

Su Ying would look at him all the time with a helpless expression while a happy smile hung on his lips. He felt that he had two kids. The little one inside his tummy and the big one who's unconsciously selling meng like that. These two kids made him unbelievably happy. 

After their baby started moving, Su Ying had said to Yusheng who was very attached to his belly,"Hubby, I've heard that babies can actually feel people's touch when they are inside their mother's womb. They can also hear them. Our baby can hear us too. That's why I talk so much to our baby. Why don't you say something too?"

Since then, the cold general would hug and look at his belly with a serious expression as if he was thinking about what to say. Su Ying would look at his hubby and would tell him to just say whatever he wanted to. It didn't matter what he said.

But his handsome husband who had a serious expression would cutely shake his head.

This cuteness was actually a double-edged sword. Ever since learning that their baby could hear them, Yusheng forbade Su Ying from talking naughty with him. It was a bit difficult for Su Ying who was 'hungry' all the time. But well... 

Forget it ya.. Let the new cute father do what he wanted ah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusheng was a bit jealous. His wife could talk to their child so easily. But he couldn't do the same. 

Su Ying would move his hands around his abdomen, his eyes would be filled with love as he would talk to their baby happily. 

"Baby! I know you'll be like me, right? Baby is so good. Just like me. I love you so much!" 

"Baby, do you like meat or fish? I think you'll like meat more. Right? Sweets taste good too!" 

Well... The conversation was a bit weird. But anyways... His wife could talk to their baby so comfortably. On the other hand, he didn't know what to say... 

His father had never said anything good to him... So he didn't know what good thing he could say to his child...

Even though he didn't know, he still wanted to say something nice... 

Sometimes Yusheng would feel insecure too. He trusted Su Ying more than himself. But he was still a little afraid of losing him. He didn't want Su Ying to be angry with him. He didn't want Su Ying to be harmed in any way. But he doubted whether he was strong enough to protect his loved ones. He was unable to express all his emotions freely... 

Su Ying was strong. His wife wouldn't necessarily be bullied. But still... 

He was also a bit afraid that he might not be a good father. What if their child doesn't like him? What would he do then? 

All his worries were never shown in his expressions. But unbeknownst to him, Su Ying already knew about them. With how much Su Ying loved him, was it even possible for him to not to know? 

The God who choked Su Ying to death sighed. These two people... So loving!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These days, Su Ying was feeling a bit uncomfortable. His belly had grown so much. It restricted his movements a little as he felt a bit heavy. Whenever their baby moved, he would feel a bit weird in his belly. His mood swing had gotten worse. He would get angry for no reason and would take it out on his hubby. Yusheng would obediently let his wife do as he wanted. 

Su Ying had never thought that it would be so difficult. He, who was from 22nd century was unable to cope up with the changes in his body. He was a bit worried. Sometimes he felt like crying because of his anger. 

His morning sickness also came back. Su Ying would feel dizzy sometimes.

Yusheng was worried. The physician said that it was common during pregnancy. But he still couldn't help but worry about his wife. 

That day... When he heard the news of Su Ying fainting, he was scared out of his wits. His whole body was trembling. His head was blank. He didn't dare think about something and only hopped that his wife and baby were alright. He quickly went to his wife.  

Su Ying who was lying in the bed smiled guiltily at him. Yusheng ran towards his wife and hugged him. He kissed Su Ying's forehead repeatedly. 

Su Ying looked at him and said with a reluctant smile,"I'm sorry..."

"Uhu... I'm sorry... I..." Yusheng said as he kissed Su Ying's eyes. 

The bystanders,"..................." We understand that you are worried but still! 

The old physician coughed. Yusheng looked at him. 

"*cough* I beg your pardon. But my lord, it is actually common for some pregnant people to faint. *cough* It's due low blood pressure. It is needed for Madam to eat healthy frequently. Madam shouldn't *cough* stand for a long time. *cough* I'll prescribe everything to the Butler. Please excuse me." Then he left. 

I seriously want to ask... Does the physician have chronic bronchitis??? 

Anyways... 

Yusheng sat beside his wife and cuddled with him. Su Ying kissed his cheeks. 

"Ai... Didn't know that I would faint... Sorry for worrying you." 

Su Ying wrapped his hands around his stomach."Aii baby..."

Yusheng looked at his wife for a while and thought about something. Then he lowered his head and kissed Su Ying's abdomen. He said, 

"Baby... Don't trouble your mommy... Be good... 

I...I love...you..."

Su Ying looked at his hubby who was blushing as he said such thing to their baby for the first time. He was surprised but happy. His handsome hubby was so cute. 

Suddenly they both felt their baby kick. Yusheng looked at Su Ying expectantly. 

Su Ying smiled happily as he said, 

"Baby is trying to say that he'll obey you... Look how he responds to you... 

Baby likes you so much! Both baby and I love you!" 

Yusheng hugged his wife as Su Ying hugged him back. He was very happy. Happy to the point that it seemed a bit unreal. 

Su Ying smiled. Pregnancy was troublesome. But he could bear it for their happiness. 

But suddenly he thought of something and pushed Yusheng away. 

"Hubby! Why did you call me 'mommy'?" 

Yusheng looked confusedly at his wife. "Aren't you the mommy?" 

Su Ying looked angrily at him. "No!!! I'm the dad!" 

"Then what am I?" 

"You're the other dad."

"Won't it be confusing for our baby?" 

Su Ying thought for a while then said,

"Then how about you be the mommy?" 

Yusheng,"................." 

"I'll be the Dad and you'll be the Mom... Perfect!" 

Yusheng sighed. Whatever his wife says. 

But sadly... Su Ying would never get to hear 'Dad' from his children. 

Relax! I don't dare let anything bad happen to him with the God who choked Su Ying to death looking at me like that. It's just that... He forgot that his children could be stubborn like him and would probably be hell bent on always calling him mommy ah! 

A/N~~:Thanks for reading this chapter~ ฅ•ω•ฅ

58